Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,584 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

5stars's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5stars's Profile / 5stars's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Romance / Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by 5stars(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2010
@poster and@ viva u both r right only difference @viva is describing a real bad boy and poster is describing an alpha male kinda like james bond type of sh.i.t. I kinda use both to do ma thing depends on how i feel. And they both work like magic. Women operate on emotions and bad boys gets them on negative emotional roller coaster while alpha males provide positive emotions. Frm ma experience tho when in bad guy mode its like heroine to women. Losers lose cus they engage women logical like da poster said and that is bad for ur health. Lol
Romance / Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5stars(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2010
I dont even call it cheat. But to answer ur question i think it biological and natural instinct to sleep with women for the sole purpose of lineage,legacy, dominancy, suvival and blah blah.its about evolution. Men are looking for one thing only a lineage that will suvive and dominate others in our environment for scarce resources. So we are instintively and subconsciously forced or led if u will to seek females with the type of genes that we want and matches ours aim for mating. Dats y attraction is not a choice its a natural phenomenon. Its like a lock and key. If u see a lock that makes with ur key it will automatical open. And to be honest it is the same for women. And in ma opinion women are likely to cheat more than guys. Its just that we are more open with ours(shd i say boastful) and women are secretive for fear of being called a slut, Only difference is once the women finds THE guy she less likely to cheat because of the burden of rearing the kids all by herself since the men can bail out anytime.
Romance / Re: Am I Still Positive V? by 5stars(m): 3:09am On Jul 20, 2010
whiteroses:

^ .190 true. i still havent bled till today and so many cars have passed the road
                                                                                      lol i joke
lol nothing to be ashamed off i hope the road is still passable with no pot holes tongue tongue tongue  nice legs by way wink
Romance / Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by 5stars(m): 2:46am On Jul 20, 2010
i would take woman number 2 Zap her tay tay till she improves her cooking. infact we will start from the kitchen it be inside while she cooks tongue grin
Romance / Re: Light Skin Babes Or Dark Skin Babes? by 5stars(m): 2:29am On Jul 20, 2010
i have they "new rich" mentality so i prefer them all provided the babes are sexy , curvy, clean, beautiful and got bubbles behind that bounces. not a lot to ask for is it
Romance / Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by 5stars(m): 2:13am On Jul 20, 2010
@poster nice post and i hope all the wussies would read this and learn something.

@topic i think some people are getting the whole title confused with what the poster actually meant in his post. i see y some ladies are getting mad. i believe when he says "how to maintain and control a waman" he is not saying we should drag our women by the hair or beat em up with clubs like cavemans to control women. To put in ma terms he asking guys to display alpha males qualities(control guy) and should avoid sugar daddy (artificial control) and ass kissing/wussy(no control) tendicies, Being alpha male is all about condifence and being in control of yourself,life, emotions and being dominant especially when it comes to women. when i meet a girl i see her really as her coming into my world and not the other way around therefore as the captain of my world i lead the way. two drivers cannot drive a car or we will crush. i dont try to lead i just lead. i dont control her only insecure guys do . and from my esperience the women in my life actually like that in even tho they usually wont admit it. there is a reason y women r attracted to stars and celebrities. i believe women are natuarallly attracted to status and confident man. women are not attracted to guys they consider as having lower status or confidence and therein lies the problem of asskissers/no control guys. they are afraid of losing their women so they buy and do all kinds of stuff for their women. they are always the one saying sorry for everthing and let their women get away with all kinds stuff and then complains about how he did everything for her but she still left him to be with a bad boy bla blah. ( i just described one of ma friends because he doest get it at all. he coming around tho lol). women actually tell me they look at nice guys as manipulators because they feel they women wouldnt like them for who they are so they try to buy their way into their pants. wussies know that money spent does not equal leg openning its ur swag/confidence bit.ches,
anyway ima stop here. first post on nairaland by the way , hope to have more fun i see i be poping here

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.