Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

5stars's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5stars's Profile / 5stars's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Romance / Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by 5stars(m): 4:21am On Oct 16, 2010
pro01:

I agree with you bruv, even though some of your ideas are a bit idealistic. Besides I wonder how successful a broke "alpha male" can be as a player (esp. with Naija babes, lol).
lol about the naija babes part. but look on a serious note from experience a woman will sleep with you even on the fisrt day if you display alpha male qualities around her than if u try to impress her with money. when you use money and expensive dinners etc they rather actualy play hard to get and put you on the waiting list and will expect more gifts frm you before they finaly give you what you want, i think we live in a society where we put women on a padestral and therefore think the only way we can get thru their pants is thru spoiling them with money. i dont actually blame our women i blame us i mean who wouldnt accept free gifts, there is nothing wrong about spending money on a girl but it should be done after they have done something to deserve it.either helping you with something or pleasing you sexually etc. but not a stranger that i just met that i know wants to bone me as much as i want to bone her. cus in my opinion women are looking for the same thing that we are looking for and probably more, somebody to provide them with great sex, the funny part about all of this is women actually enjoy sex more than we do. dont you see how they go crazy, moan and wild out when you are hitting the right spots. dont you see how they cater to you and act like little girls on christmas eve when you satisfy them emotionally and physically, so if u know all this and know your worth and how you can make any lucky woman feel do you honestly think you would even try to buy a womans affection or try to impress her with how much you can buy her stuffs, heck no. we have to change our mindset about women and actually give them what they really want, the money and gift thing should be done after you have been physical with her and if you think she deserves it.
Romance / Re: Let Love Rule Here On Nairaland by 5stars(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2010
oweniwe:

190, i very much admire you. But the way you come compete with mama-gee in the use of pink fonts which you once criticised. E no cool na, why not create your own style instead of replicating mama gee? I beg no take offence from my comment o
[/color] cheesy cheesy grin grin grin  leave that little man alone and let him explore his feminime side cus obviously he has no idea the color pink is feminine.and he wonders y mama gee runs away from him.[color=Black]
Politics / Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by 5stars(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
tpiah:

plain weird
yea its weird cus you no nothing about numerology. educate yourself there is a lot of secrets to this world you mit not know,  anyway dont even have time for people like you. not worth my time woman
Romance / Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by 5stars(m): 4:11am On Oct 14, 2010
pro01:

That is my point about the subjectivity of 'true control'. . .it doest not address the critical matter of SELF-INTEREST of the victim woman of interest. . .which is the only thing that guarantees that a person will 'cooperate'. That's why your 'self-control' may or may not control the woman, depending on what her heart's yearnings are, and how long she (not you) is willing to sustain the bubble. Which is why I think that stand-alone true control is rather presumptuous. One needs to "uncover each person's thumbscrew" (apologies to Robert Greene) i.e. the selfish interest factor, in other to effectively control them. "you are so confident which is why I like you, [but how does that benefit my own interests sef, such that I'll fall under your control]?". Perhaps only koboko aspect of 'true control' can be said to meet this critical self-interest requirement (but then, koboko control seems to me to fit more in the artificial control category, think about it).
@ pro01 i have been reading your responses and i really think that you actually do not understand 'true control' using the posters words(i called attaining true alpha male qualities in my ealier post) true control to me or wht i know the poster is saying is not about trying to cdeontrol women its about having your innergame intact confidence, self control, self respect,self belief, being dominant etc in all aspect of your life. is not about trying to get women to be interested in you by manipulating them or the situation is about being alpha, unneedy and in control of your self and life so qaulity and qualified women that you screen will actually be interested in you.if some of them are not its not the end of the world its their loss not yours.
true control is not about chasing skirts or checking every woman out that you see or trying to act like water lol like someone said so you can get them interested and get laid. an alpha male does not have time for that.as a true control you lead and not follow doing all that means you trying to manipulate get validation and impress her. when you are in true control you let women come into your life and not the other way around. and by the way just becuase you are in true control does not mean that you will swoon or every woman you see or talk to will fall for you. it doesnt work like that cus every woman has her type or preference that they want . but I will say that you have about a 70percent chance or so compared to a guy with no control or artificial control with getting with the woman you want and actually keeping them around emphasis on keeping them around till u want. To be in true control with your woman means to take the mantle and lead. Be the captain of the ship and as the captain you are the leader and in control . get the point. the purpose is not to control the woman ,you are just leading and in control of things in your life and in this case with a woman being the leader in the relationship.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by 5stars(m): 1:28am On Oct 14, 2010
oh and we can do the same thing for nigeria too and you mit be surprised y the country goes thru some of the things it actually go thru, here goes
1.nigeria=18 (i will give the meaning of 18 lata)  2. independence =10/01/1960 when you add them up =also 18(1+0+1+1+9+6+0) interesting right? the day nigeria was born is actually on the 1st or 1 which stands for leadership and power and therefore always wants to be the forst in everything especialyy across africa but the calculation  of all birth numbers and its name with  its meaning associated meaning messes and  gives it bad name, drum roll ok heres the meaning of18 (A symbol of materialism striving to destroy the spiritual side of the nature. It generally associates a person with bitter quarrels, even family ones, also with war, social upheavals, revolutions; and in some cases it indicates making money and position through wars or by wars. It is, however, a warning of treachery, deception by others, also danger from natural events such. as storms, danger from water, fires and explosions. All in all - not a lucky number. Caution and great care is recommended while using this number in relation to future events.
Politics / Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by 5stars(m): 1:22am On Oct 14, 2010
@topic well have you ever heard the saying tell me your name and i would tell you who you are (i think it is something like that), im about introduce something very interesting on the topic, aight here goes in terms of numerology  everything makes perfect sense. lets break it down under chaldean numerology which is the oldest and most accurate known to man. (in numerology the numbers are 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8and 9 and all numbers adds up to these numbers)some combined with others are lucky or perfect and some are not based on thier meanings .

1.the name united states of america adds up to 77 which is a very powerfull number (power and leadership usually associated with the combination of people and nations )and when you break it down it it equals 5 which is a blessed and lucky number in numerology.
2. when you calculate USA the shortened version of united states of america it =10 or 1 which is associated with leadership and rising to the top in all endervours.
3. they were born or  had their independence on july 4th 1776 or 07/04/1776 which when you add them up again equals 32 or 5(7+4+1+7+7+6) which by the way has the same meaning as their name explained above. someone born to be powerful,succesful with leadership qualities to lead people or nations or combination of both. 1 and 5 are very powerful numbers in numerology and in this case for the usa their birth and name are both very powerful and lucky numbers so therefore you can see y their are very powerful and dare i say it bless, and in this case they will continue to be so until thier empire is nomore cus everything dat has a begining also has an end so we will see.
Romance / Re: Want My Girl Back by 5stars(m): 12:48am On Aug 09, 2010
Y is some people including the op making seem like she left becus of the money. What if she left becuase she is not feeling the op afta 7 yrs and actually decided to move on. Reading thru his post i believe u actually lost her becuase of ur jealousness about the banker. You felt threatened by the banker and warned ur girl about him which was ur first mistake. Dont ever let ur girls no u re scared or threatened about loosing them to other males. Look degrees and intellectual bla bla dont really mean shi.t. To women.,is about how u make them feel. And in ur case u wanted her to pick u because u have degrees while the banker is a mere ONd holder. What if the ONd holder makes here feel things that u dont provide. Bro just move on she didnt leave u made her leave and thats that.
Romance / Re: Was I Wrong Here And What Should I Do? by 5stars(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2010
@ sugar pp so u saying her calling to apologize would lower her self. I love girls that think like u thinkin yall are all lat dats y once we beat then we out. Then u start callin us a.s.s.hole.s. Get tha f.outta here. Did he force her to go to his house. Is he da father. He is not obliged to do jack. If she shdnt apologize cool but not becus it will lower her. Wtf
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Am Now Single And Searching. by 5stars(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2010
Damn we still have little mamas boys in men skins among us, So one stupid girl left u and now u think ur world would crumble if u dont get another one asap. No wonder alot of women these days are turning into lesbians. Boy get a life and be a man yo.
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by 5stars(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2010
Wow you still need advice afta somebody bagged ur girl. There is no advice for this son. U shd kick her to da curb and wish the both of them a happy life. And move on with ur life. Dont even think otherwise cus she aint feeling u just using you and she probably been fucking this guy all along. Just be happy u wasnt around when da pregnancy happened or she woulda gave u anoda mans child. She dont love u u prolly sweet to her so she been stayin around while playing da field.
Romance / Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by 5stars(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
@double8 naa thats bull dont eva walk away when a woman hits u she will take that as weak or she will do that ova and ova. Even if u wont hit her back dont walk away like a weakling. Like i said shake her to her senses or smack ha if u want send a message that she shd neva eva do that again. But dont walk away.
Romance / Re: Tell Me What's Wrong: by 5stars(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2010
Hmm dats funny maybe u re just not into girls.and have gay tendencies or maybe becus u re a virgin u feel is da girls dat shd be doing da initiation and chasing and the one to be conquered and not the conquerer. Or u re just plain lazy to mingle wit girls. Lots of scenarios but i think u re da only one who knows da real reason y
Romance / Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by 5stars(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2010
Depends if she slaps me on ma body i will probably just hold her and shake her to her senses but on ma face no doubt she gettin smack back strong yo
Romance / Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by 5stars(m): 5:17am On Aug 03, 2010
by actions. do something thoughtful once in a while different and not predictable that comes frm the heart. give her a suprise oil massage. instead of buying cards and flowers write the words urself even if its silly. dont make a habbit of doing these tho then it defeats the purpose
Romance / Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by 5stars(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2010
Mcleo007:

You have a fair point here. But your case against gays aint true. Their case may be psychic, but surely has nothing to do with their forefathers.
u misunderstood my point. i meant they are not following the natural phenomenon that brought them here which their forefathers started so in a sense dishonoring their forefathers, m not calling their forefathers weak m calling gay people weak minded.
Romance / Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by 5stars(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2010
Mcleo007:

You'll agree with me that, if there were no women there wouldn't have been the idea of bleeping. It is because they are, that, men concieve the notion of having sex- the world would have just been like you said; go to the forest all day, fight, dominate, hunt and come home to sleep. Men would have found a way to survive, after all, humans have that natural instinct to adapt to any situation.
explain to me how we would adapt to been by ourselves. find a way to carry our own babies or force weaker males to be women. either way the scenario wouldnt make the world a better place. i think having women in this world is perfect for the world cus i sure dont wanna be gay. i think gays are losers and have accepted the fact that they see themselves as weak so sleeping with women and bringing other weaker offspring into this world would be a bad idea so they choose to end a legacy that has been started by their forefathers IMO
Romance / Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by 5stars(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2010
Mcleo007:

You'll agree with me that, if there were no women there wouldn't have been the idea of bleeping. It is because they are, that, men concieve the notion of having sex- the world would have just been like you said; go to the forest all day, fight, dominate, hunt and come home to sleep. Men would have found a way to survive, after all, humans have that natural instinct to adapt to any situation.

i hear u but u are getting it wrong. bleeping is not a choice its a biological and natural drive that goes on btween the opposites. its is something that is meant to happen that is if u want to live foreva thru ur offsprings and their offsprings. Dude we need them just as much as they need us. we need their eggs and want them to carry our babys since we are not in any capacity to do that. so when i go to the forest all day hunt fight and dominate i wannaa come to my lady bleep release stress and in the process continue my legacy to have kids that will also come to this world and do what i do. i dont wana go to sleep or see any guy thats y i said i will kill em all. if we all sleep and continue doing ur scenario and we all get old and pass and then what.
Romance / Re: I Love 27year Whitelady Am 21years What Should I Do. by 5stars(m): 6:02am On Aug 02, 2010
oyewolejos:

Are reasoning from your hole or WTF were u talking about?
There isn't anything like Cali girls, girls are girls no matter which state they are. In Cali, girls are very industrious and they work their way up the ladder. They dont wait for any man to pay the bills. Lets stop all this generalization and face reality.
Gold diggers are all over the world so shut the fucck up about Cali girls.

This might even be coming from someone who doesn't knw where Cali is located on the map.
im not even gonna waste my time on this slowpoke if u dont kwnow tht there is such a term as cali girls. obviously u dont live in cali and if u do u just prolly a stay home fella. by the way what part of los angeles do u live
Romance / Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by 5stars(m): 2:40am On Aug 02, 2010
I look at three things face, budonkadonk and bosom. And then once i approach i screen for intelligence
Romance / Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by 5stars(m): 12:42am On Aug 02, 2010
Everything my G
Romance / Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by 5stars(m): 12:36am On Aug 02, 2010
Yea i have cutiest thing eva funny thing she didnt tell me she was a lesbo till i called her and then she said wanted us to have a thresome with her gf. Her gf didnt like da idea tho. To cut a long story short i go there 2 days lata and they both insisted the thre.e.some involes eating their coo.chi.es and they sucking me. I said im only here to beat anything else i dont do besides i dont know yall like that to be going down on yall but yall can suc.k on me. They said naa and kicked me out. We still friends tho
Romance / Re: Guys/lads Wat Ar D Five Top Qualities U Possess Dat Wana Make Lads/guys Fall 4u? by 5stars(m): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2010
Hold up is da topic about wat opposites sex like about us and vice versa or wat, Cus i listed about wat da cuties say they like bout me.
Romance / Re: Guys/lads Wat Ar D Five Top Qualities U Possess Dat Wana Make Lads/guys Fall 4u? by 5stars(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2010
@topic confidence confidence voice body and no long thing. what sup @ Omo ;-) how u feelin
Romance / Re: Love Tips by 5stars(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2010
Lol funny question.What u need love tips for.
Romance / Re: 3 Days To Your Wedding, Your Spouse Turns Hiv Positive! by 5stars(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2010
This na serious so let me think. Prolly shoot her if she d already slept wit me. If i havent bleep yet which is an unlikey senario cus i would wana bleep anyone be4 i get married to them I still prolly kill her for keeping such an abominashon away frm me.
Romance / Re: What Should I Do by 5stars(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2010
Look she runing back to u cus she must have been dumped herself. If u love her then just run away frm her and get u anoda yansh cus she will cheat on u again trust. But if u dont then just continue beating da yansh. I dont really think she feeling u like that or she wouldnt get a bf while still dating u. Move on son

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.