Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. (4626 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2010
like dis! Bring it On!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by vivaladiva(f): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2010
i think ur confussing a good guy for a pathetic looser

do u really know wat a bad boy is, he is likely to be very good looking and extremely confident , the ladies just love him full stop ----a bad boy has u wraped around his lil finger----he mean as hell but once in a while he threats u like an angel, just enof to keep u hanging on---u know he threats u bad, u complain about him to your friends, ur friends tell u he aint good for u----but u just cant help loving him or so u think
yeah he cld buy u gifts occationally but most times he threats u like shit----u know he gat other gals on the side---it makes u upset---but somehow ur grateful to be part of his harem-----he knows how to sweet talk u ---every time u see him ur heart melts like butter--he wld say he is gonna call or he is gonna come round, u wld wait up all night but he wont call and he wont come----he wld tell u he is sorry but just do it all again
go and listen to that ashanti song foolish----am sure u wld learn a thing or two about wat a real bad boy is

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by ronky4luv(f): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2010
this is serious ooohh

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by Mcleo007(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2010
@ Poster, ur analysis is unwholesome. U seem to be explaining d virtues of being good in a relationship as it pertains some guys. What you've listed has nothing to do with a guy being bad or good. As someone said, girls just love them,period. There's no defined qualities of both attitudes.
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by double08(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2010
check your facts first

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by ice234: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2010
y the repetition
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by Dolemite(f): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2010
Is the poster serious? you're taking all the virtues of a good guy and putting it on a bad guy. . .the bad guy doesn't care about your feelings and is probably bumping another girl. . .duh he's a bad guy, bad guys do bad things you stupid girl.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by 5p1naz(m): 12:05am On Jul 23, 2010
talking to the girl she said, know wat? grow up. . . . u nasty
i dont undastand why they trippin if u ask me
my flow just the nicest . . . . . . . . ,

i'v g0t a big ego. . . . . . . .

p0ster u re crazy. . . . , . . grin
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by Marhoski(m): 6:07am On Jul 23, 2010
the second poster seems to know my style grin grin grin
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by ice234: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2010
wat is ur style
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by Omolola1(f): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2010
@ poster, u're mixing things up!
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by dbigrod(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2010
[size=15pt]
vivaladiva:

i think your confussing a good guy for a pathetic looser

do u really know wat a bad boy is, he is likely to be very good looking and extremely confident , the ladies just love him full stop ----a bad boy has u wraped around his lil finger----he mean as hell but once in a while he threats u like an angel, just enof to keep u hanging on---u know he threats u bad, u complain about him to your friends, your friends tell u he aint good for u----but u just cant help loving him or so u think
yeah he cld buy u gifts occationally but most times he threats u like poo----u know he gat other gals on the side---it makes u upset---but somehow your grateful to be part of his harem-----he knows how to sweet talk u ---every time u see him your heart melts like butter--he wld say he is gonna call or he is gonna come round, u wld wait up all night but he wont call and he wont come----he wld tell u he is sorry but just do it all again
go and listen to that ashanti song foolish----am sure u wld learn a thing or two about wat a real bad boy is

omg.this is good.i suggest the poster swap his silly definition of a bad boy with this.the poster said that ladies will always prefer the bad bois.well,thats d reason the girls all have bad experiences and then term all the guys as irresponsible.

in addition to what vivaladiva(or is it vivalaliva) said,a bad boi is a guy who is irresponsible,heartless and non chalant.
[/size]
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2010
@ Everyone. I appreciate all ur responses but it seems we need to clear some things here.

First of all, the reason for this post is not to praise or exhalt the bad boys, but to point out the common traits they possess which makes girls of all classes, swoon over them even when they know they are not here to stay. The xters listed above are universal principles one must imbibe to acquire anything of value, much more a woman.
The good boys like i said earler dont even know a woman deserves such. He expects u to fall for him just because he`s good.

Secondly, yes, bad boys do bad things but they are good @ wat they do. To dem, the end justifies the means.
vivaladiva:

i think your confussing a good guy for a pathetic looser

do u really know wat a bad boy is, he is likely to be very good looking and extremely confident , the ladies just love him full stop ----a bad boy has u wraped around his lil finger----he mean as hell but once in a while he threats u like an angel, just enof to keep u hanging on---u know he threats u bad, u complain about him to your friends, your friends tell u he aint good for u----but u just cant help loving him or so u think
yeah he cld buy u gifts occationally but most times he threats u like poo----u know he gat other gals on the side---it makes u upset---but somehow your grateful to be part of his harem-----he knows how to sweet talk u ---every time u see him your heart melts like butter--he wld say he is gonna call or he is gonna come round, u wld wait up all night but he wont call and he wont come----he wld tell u he is sorry but just do it all again

@ Viva, u couldnt be more right in ur definition but the point is they still have the advantage 100% of the time. Maybe u should see the movie HITCH( WILL Smith). Albert was the good guy who couldnt get the woman he desired till Smith (the playa) came on board and tot him the very principles i outlined above.

This post is to educate the good guys to be more circumspect when they need a date, instead of sobbing to everyone about how mean girls are.
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by 5stars(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2010
@poster and@ viva u both r right only difference @viva is describing a real bad boy and poster is describing an alpha male kinda like james bond type of sh.i.t. I kinda use both to do ma thing depends on how i feel. And they both work like magic. Women operate on emotions and bad boys gets them on negative emotional roller coaster while alpha males provide positive emotions. Frm ma experience tho when in bad guy mode its like heroine to women. Losers lose cus they engage women logical like da poster said and that is bad for ur health. Lol
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2010
5stars:

@poster and@ viva u both r right only difference @viva is describing a real bad boy and poster is describing an alpha male kinda like james bond type of sh.i.t. I kinda use both to do ma thing depends on how i feel. And they both work like magic. Women operate on emotions and bad boys gets them on negative emotional roller coaster while alpha males provide positive emotions. Frm ma experience tho when in bad guy mode its like heroine to women. Losers lose cus they engage women logical like da poster said and that is bad for your health. Lol
Finally, we see alike!
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by vivaladiva(f): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2010
a true bad boy belongs to no body but himself but unfortunately the ladies in his life dont understand that and keep trying to make him change---they want to be the lady thet conquers the bad boy-----hahahahahahah
a  word of warning to you bad boy lovers----a bad boy wont change except he wants to---try as u may it aint happening b-i-t-c-h

but i think  actually i know that the best antidote for a bad boiiiiiii is the badest gallllllll--- and i dont mean u greedy arse mother fu---ckers dat like money pass ur mama
if u want to know the xteristic of a bad gal----let me know
i recomend u listen to shade adu's smoth operator
he is cross bread btw the james bond kind of guy and the  guy i described above

quote from shade adu's smooth operator---his eyes r like angels but his heart is  cold---no need too ask, he is the smooth operator smooth
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2010
Welcome too Viva. lol!
If only the guys wit the good hearts could learn from this, then sooner or later, the bad boys would be out of business.
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by vivaladiva(f): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2010
but not every one wants a bad boy, i certainly dont want one
i dont need a guy that is as soft as mushy peas but at the same time i dont need or want to work hard for a mans love and i dont think i have too
bad boys r boring, to me anyway cos they play tooo many mind games and in as much as i hate mind games----when i get into the game am very hard to beat
human beings r easy to understand and this applies to both men n women---i have come to the conclusion that human being are very impressionable and most are born to be followers

if u r born to be a follower or u have conditioned ur mind to be one---then the charms n swagger of a bad boy will leave u bedazled
but if u gat depth, ur confident, ur smart and u gat ur own mind---the tactics of a soo called bad boy just wont cut the mustard
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by Spyker: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2010
Don't you know, good guys carry last
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by 5stars(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2010
@viva u seems to be emotional stable i like that. drop me ur email in ma inbox and let me see wat u re all about. and oh drop a picture too so i can see the real. no fake model pictures or grandma looking pictures.
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by vivaladiva(f): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2010
nw y wld i want to do, u sound awfully confident
am sure my email is displayed on my profile---y dont u start by dropping an email n ur picture
u let me know wen uve done dat, so i can check u out grin
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by Omolola1(f): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2010
grin grin cool
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by vivaladiva(f): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2010
n pls dont get me wrong---i aint playing hard to get
just gen am not a very friendly person
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by 5stars(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2010
vivaladiva:

nw y wld i want to do, u sound awfully confident
am sure my email is displayed on my profile---y dont u start by dropping an email n your picture
u let me know wen uve done dat, so i can check u out grin
simple i like intlligent women and u r displaying a few here. besides i asked u first to send me ur stats so y would u turn around and ask me. dont worry about me i know u will like me.

vivaladiva:

n pls dont get me wrong---i aint playing hard to get
just gen am not a very friendly person
dont worry mami i dont take things personal its all for the fun besides m not friendly either wink just go ahead and send them stuff
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by vivaladiva(f): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2010
i would never have asked u to send me ur pics---tis not really my cup of tea
n i dont just give out my pictures like that---nothing personal
like i said, my email is displayed on my profile, u can add me to ur yahoo msger, if u use one
and we can see if ur as smart as i am lol grin and pls dont sound so condescending
i know there r a whole bunch of dumbass females out there, but they r dumb not because dey r female, but because they choose to be

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by 5stars(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2010
vivaladiva:

i would never have asked u to send me your pics---tis not really my cup of tea
n i dont just give out my pictures like that---nothing personal
like i said, my email is displayed on my profile, u can add me to your yahoo msger, if u use one
and we can see if your as smart as i am lol grin and pls dont sound so condescending
i know there r a whole bunch of dumbass females out there, but they r dumb not because dey r female, but because they choose to be

i just checked ur page out u dont have a email displayed so be a good girl and u no what to do wink m out for now tho gotta go take care of business
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by hugooh42(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2010
Yes,the poster is right in a way.Back when i was in the university, i guess 3rd year ,i have a Cousin who got admitted as a fresher in the same school.My cousin is a hot chic and guys were tripping over her but to my utter disgust she liked a very bad boy in school then,not only was he a casanova, but was also a cult boy.My Cousin was an Ajebota from a rich and strict background.All my advice for her to give the good boys a chance fell on deaf ears.She actually confinded in me that their is a strong attraction between them ,and that bad boy status is even what makes the whole thing fascinating .The good guys she said look and sound boring to her. Well, the rest is history.
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by vivaladiva(f): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2010
my appologies 5 star---i must ave taken out my email from my profile at some point---
i do appologise---but ave put it bck up again so u just add me on to ur yahooo okay
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by follypimpi(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2010
Bad boi 4 life grin grin grin
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by Magz(m): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2010
[size=13pt]VivaLaDiva gots the right idea!! You broke it DOWN. This is what I have been working on, and so far so good. My current g/f cannot get enough of me. I make her work 2 jobs and bring me all the money, and I stay out all night whenever I want. All she does it wait around and simply accept whatever time I am willing to share with her. I never was mean to girls before, but I have changed with the time.[/size]
Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 24, 2010
I always marvel at the female species shallowness (or deceit as the case may be) whenever anyone brings up this "girls love bad boys" matter. True as it is (and I know that for a fact from personal exploits), any thinking being would ask a very simple question: do girls love to MARRY these bad boys? ? ? If the answer is no, then is it worthwhile to mortgage your sense of self on shortlived thrills? It may infact suggest one thing: after being ravaged and savaged with reckless abandon by we 'bad boys', girls then wish to settle down - along with their ruined dignity - with 'good boys' who missed all the kinky action and therefore know little about the depravity of womankind - including their new wives.

The sad conclusion therefore is that the likely losers (ultimately) are 'good girls' and 'good boys'. The good girls, out of sheer naivety or stup.di.ty, or both end up falling for a veteran bad boy's specious game and marries him thinking how lucky she is! The good boy on the other hand - afflicted by the same naivete and stupi.dit.y - falls for the 'goodie' pretence of a retired (but tired?) bad girl who's seemingly everything a wife should be - according to the book - in the eyes of the poor good guy.

And boy, in marriage everything works for the bad boys and bad girls. The bad boy's good wife soon gets used to a husband that comes back past 12am daily, batters her at the slightest provocation, openly flirts with neighbours and other women, and expects her to keep playing her defined role as dutiful, devoted, longsuffering wife without complaints. Bven if she wanted to, she wouldnt complain to family and friends cos they prolly warned her not to marry him but she called their bluff. The bad girl on the other hand is having a blast in her marriage to Mr. Good. Husband prolly has a nice job and is a devoted family man. Treats her with much consideration, is responsive to her demands and feelings, and is easily cowered and blackmailed into subjugation by her manipulative schemes and mood swings. Heck, she still knocks the boots with the odd hunk whenever she feels the itch for some thug-loving. Husband would hardly suspect because he 'trusts her. Everything is cool with her!

Sadly therefore, good girls and good guys lose both ways. So for the girl who has some element of goodness but still blab on and senselessly swallow the 'bad boys rock' bait, the joke is on you: it really is. For the good guys, your fate is no less tragic. If only life was fair. . . .

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by Lenny9000(m): 1:31am On Jul 24, 2010
@vivialadiva
U sure know what u want, also love the way u and 5star going at each other, grin grin
Still I would love to know why you are not a friendly person? First time I am actually seeing somebody admiting that. Personally, I am very friendly, hope nothing wrong wif that grin
Holla

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chaaaaaaaai! This Is Serious Ooooooo! I Don Dyeeee / See Pastor Touching A Lady ’s ” Thing ” During Prayer / How To Turn A Girl On – Easy Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.