Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

5stars's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5stars's Profile / 5stars's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Romance / Re: The Five Levels Of Seducers by 5stars(m): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2010
M just in ma own level tha king of ma empire
Romance / Re: I Love 27year Whitelady Am 21years What Should I Do. by 5stars(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2010
Most cali girls are gold diggers and dont like to do shi.t but look beautiful . Dey just want a daddy to make it rain on em, They definetly dont like spending on men. So i suggest u do ur research well and make sure she is really 27 or sending u the right pictures. Cus she could be ugly and fat and wants some servicing dats y she luring u and sending for u. Unless u dont mind dealing with fat ugly white women
Romance / Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by 5stars(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2010
The Cork:

Her Nyansh was becoming flat
lol how did that happen. so her yansh implant busted abi
Romance / Re: Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? by 5stars(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2010
the answer to your question is NO. without man there is no woman and without them there is no man. i mean cmon u cant go to the forest all day fight, dominate, hunt and come home and not bleep some cutie. cmon daddy if that happens then i have no choice than to kill all the fellas.
Romance / Re: Ladies, Please Be Frank On This! by 5stars(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
oboy dont listen to the girls oh they will ruin ur life. tongue tongue but really if u want girls to love u just be urself. we all have it inside of us u just gotta bring it out of u. just please dont be a nice guy or an a.s.s. kisse.r cus they always lose, and just so u understand what i mean being a good guy is diffrent from being a nice guy. for example 007 is a good guy and not a bad guy yet the ladies r crazy about him. i prefer being bad tho but m also good sometimes, is about knowing wat a man is and wat a woman is, hope u understand wat i mean if not then i dont no continue asking the ladies cus somebody need to b.i.t.ch slap the wussy out of u
Romance / Re: Is One-sided Love Worth The Effort? by 5stars(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
huh what u talkin bout(in Gary Colmans voice)
Romance / Re: Guys What Wuld U Do If Ur Gf Is Raped In Ur Presence by 5stars(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2010
not gonna happen by the way did that happen to u
Romance / Re: How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You by 5stars(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2010
@poster so she playing hard to get so u now have to follow a text book and also play hard to get?. are u not then playing her game now and following her. instead of doing all that y dont u move on to the next girl which re plenty or is she the only cutie left in the world. first of if she is playing hard she mit not be into you like somebody suggested or u just didnt cut it and wasnt confident enough from the begining so she plays hard to get so u could prove yourself and then maybe she mit give u some play. y play her game just move on she will come running to u later. and y do some fellas always feel the need to prove themselves to women. my dude let her be the one proving herself to u. afterall we the ones providing the stick abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by 5stars(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2010
dont really like relationships but the last one i was in she was emotionally unstable. cute as Bleep but she had to bounce
Romance / Re: Fall In Love by 5stars(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
papa190:

babay i loff u kiss kiss
this boy dey fall my hand oo. dont tell a woman u loff am everytime u see am now atleast hear am frm her muth 5 or 6 times be4 u say one. tongue tongue i see u are still a Baby G and BP grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Have You Ever Slap Your Partner? by 5stars(m): 4:18am On Jul 28, 2010
@ topic yea i have slapped my partners before sometimes serious and sometimes playful. twice it happened with two women but i was provoked tho. and both times i had to apologize cus i didnt want to get the police called on ma ass. im in chris brown mode tho no more women slapping.
Romance / Re: Fall In Love by 5stars(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2010
papa190:

Next time do your re-search well before you open your toilet mouth and talk to my wife lola anyhow

else,

[size=15pt]SLAP[/size] go reach your faze!! angry
lol look at this PaPa NO Game trina ack all tough and prove himself to his wife. if i see him too na him go pee his pants inside and beg me to slap am  grin grin
Romance / Re: Fall In Love by 5stars(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2010
Omolola1:

seems u've done your research well,
he has changed! and what;s with you and this matter anyway undecided

dont do research came across the topic talking about that.noone is here trina get a girlfriend i hope not i think is all for fun anyway. and shut up when men are talking be quiet tongue tongue tongue or u are the man now and he is not man enuff cheesy
Romance / Re: Fall In Love by 5stars(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2010
papa190:

^^
@5star toilet
Nope try someone else, she's too special and delicate 2 me!

@papamugu m sure she is cus word on the street is u chased 50 women on nL before this one had mercy on u. hope this is not ur style in real life oo  cheesy grin grin
Romance / Re: Fall In Love by 5stars(m): 12:03am On Jul 26, 2010
@papa90 lol so she is taken huh ok here is the deal then when she away frm me afta i done stimulate her mind and evrything she will still come back to u so u can buy her all da finest things and gifts in da world. Fair enough right
Romance / Re: Fall In Love by 5stars(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2010
@omo ok calm down now dont be a loser is all for fun
Romance / Re: Why Do U (gentlemen) Give Ladies Money Nd Gifts? by 5stars(m): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2010
@poster i really dont know wat u re asking. Re u asking us not to call u MOOGOO or u re asking us y mugus give ladies money and gifts. Lol but on a serious note i dont see da reason y u shd be buying gifts for someone who hasnt earned it. Unless u want to tell da women that u re not good enuf so u will buy her affection wit gifts and money. Or r u not good enuf MOOGOO. just playing or m I
Romance / Re: Fall In Love by 5stars(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2010
@Omo for mind stimulation to see wat u re all about so u can fall in love and i mit be nice and not break ur heart, On one condition tho
Romance / Re: Fall In Love by 5stars(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2010
So whats good@ Omolola r u game
Romance / Re: Fall In Love by 5stars(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2010
@ poster dude thats just too much y would u want to make her fall in love with u. Only if u re needy if not forget about all that and let it happen natural just be urself son. Only wussies worry about stuff like that.
Romance / Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by 5stars(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2010
@ viva whats good. Check ur yim i added u
Romance / Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by 5stars(m): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2010
@ lexxy so women dream about good guys yet they wont Bleep em. Ok i think u need a hug cus u re confused.
Romance / Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5stars(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2010
obelisk:

5 stars,

you too much!
thanks but u know say somebody must tell the truth now. oboi women dey cheat more than us oo. the good thing is they only cheat on losers and ass kissers and not real niggaz so m good wit that.
Romance / Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by 5stars(m): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2010
i smell desperado grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Do Women Test Men? by 5stars(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2010
Yup they do all tha time. They no if they ask us we will prolly lie so they test us without us even realizing they doing it, I think its usually in the intial stages of meeting them tho. But fellas as long as u re been real from the get go u got nothin to worry about. Who cares if they test us anyway.
Romance / Re: Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? by 5stars(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2010
I think u re speaking for urself cus i believe cute girls r actually easier to get becuase of their insecurities than average. Like someone said most of them are dummies not all tho. I dont see the fuss about cute girls if u approach them just like any other girl. I think the prolem wit most guys is they put the cute girls on a pedestral before they approach. Once u do that u ve lost already. And so wat if they turn u done just keep moving there r other millions cute girls out there. Only a wussy gets mad when a woman turns them down
Romance / Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by 5stars(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2010
vivaladiva:

i would never have asked u to send me your pics---tis not really my cup of tea
n i dont just give out my pictures like that---nothing personal
like i said, my email is displayed on my profile, u can add me to your yahoo msger, if u use one
and we can see if your as smart as i am lol grin and pls dont sound so condescending
i know there r a whole bunch of dumbass females out there, but they r dumb not because dey r female, but because they choose to be

i just checked ur page out u dont have a email displayed so be a good girl and u no what to do wink m out for now tho gotta go take care of business
Romance / Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by 5stars(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2010
vivaladiva:

nw y wld i want to do, u sound awfully confident
am sure my email is displayed on my profile---y dont u start by dropping an email n your picture
u let me know wen uve done dat, so i can check u out grin
simple i like intlligent women and u r displaying a few here. besides i asked u first to send me ur stats so y would u turn around and ask me. dont worry about me i know u will like me.

vivaladiva:

n pls dont get me wrong---i aint playing hard to get
just gen am not a very friendly person
dont worry mami i dont take things personal its all for the fun besides m not friendly either wink just go ahead and send them stuff
Romance / Re: Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. by 5stars(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2010
@viva u seems to be emotional stable i like that. drop me ur email in ma inbox and let me see wat u re all about. and oh drop a picture too so i can see the real. no fake model pictures or grandma looking pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.