Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,658 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

5tonne's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5tonne's Profile / 5tonne's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Health / Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by 5tonne(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2023
You need to go back and check yourself in three months, infact I will advice you check yourself continuously every 3 months till the next one year and pls avoid unprotected sex
Education / Payment Of Waec For Indigent Kids In Memory Of Chief Hyacinth Uzoechi by 5tonne(m): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
To the Glory of God and in loving memory of our dearly beloved father, today we paid the WAEC FEES of selected indigent smart kids and shared academic materials to the schools in Eziama, Ikeduru. Our father was a lover of education and human empowerment, so the best way to remember him and celebrate is to empower people with the basic certificate which is WAEC under the auspices of the foundation registered to perpetuate his legacy. And we'll continue to do this, as God helps us, as a way to keep commemorating the life and times of High Chief Hyacinth Ikechukwu Uzoechi (Esq).

May his soul keep resting in Peace.

Health / Re: Having HIV Is Not A Death Sentence by 5tonne(m): 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wow
Is good to hear about this
I have a product that will increase her cd4 - count within three months and also work on her immunity. You can call or chat me on 08032475027
Nairaland / General / Ihe Abiala N'imo Embarks On Medical Outreach by 5tonne(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ihe Abiala N'Imo embarks on medical outreach...
Visits Maria Goriati Catholic Church, Ikenegbu.

Coalition for Imo Development popularly known as Ihe Abiala N'Imo today started its free medical outreach. The first point of call was at St. Maria Goriati Catholic Church, Ikenegbu which witnessedpeople of diverse backgrounds partake in the exercise.
The health personnel, Mrs Sandra Emeagi, used the opportunity to lecture on the benefit of healthy living. The crowd was also counselled on the need to avoid self medication and to always have there bodies checked regularly.

Similarly, the Director General of the group, Dr. Ugochukwu Johnson Ofoegbu highlightedthe aims and objectives of Ihe Abiala N'Imo while urging them to make sure they get there PVC in order to elect good leaders in the upcoming elections.

Highlights of the medical outreach includes free medical consultations, free medical tests, free drugs, food and T-shirts.

In their words of appreciation, the beneficiaries who could not hide their joy thanked the Ihe Abiala N'Imo group for their kind gesture .They prayed for blessings upon them and promised to support and partner with the activities of the group that have decided to bring � light to Imolites.

Nairaland / General / Cyclist Pledges Their Support To Ihé Abiala N'imo During Sensitization by 5tonne(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2018
CYCLIST PLEDGES THEIR SUPPORT TO IHÉ ABIALA N'IMO DURING SENSITIZATION.

Nwangele, Nkwerre and Isiala Mbano Cyclist have pledged their support to partner with Coalition for Imo Development - Ihe Abiala N'Imo, a Non Governmental Organization, NGO in partnership with Elites ambassadors for Good Governance during the groups sensitization at their various markets bustop last Saturday.

The Group also adviced the Cyclist to get their Permanent Voters Card, PVC , desist from Political sabotage and look in wards on leaders who are technocrat in order to have a good representative in Government.

The National Facilitator, Barr. Ken Achonwa, Coordinators of Nwangele, Nkwere and Isiala Mbano, Barr. Mbaoma Steve Chijioke and Comr. Ndubisi C. Ndubisi emphasized on the need for road safety and adhering to traffic rules.

In their seperate speeches, the Chairman of Umu Orlu Umuanya and Amaigbo Market juntions ,Mr.Okoro Samuel and Nwabueze Metu assured the group of their suport to promote good governance to Imolites while thanking them for the free welfare packages and fuel the group gave to their people.

Nairaland / General / Elite Ambassadors Storms Members Wedding In Grand Style by 5tonne(m): 2:54pm On May 20, 2018
It was a roll call of who is who at Umuowa in Orlu LG as members of Elite Ambassadors for Good Governance, an arm of the fastest growing progressive movement in Imo State, *Ihe Abiala N'Imo* became the cynosure of all eyes at the traditional wedding of their member and the Coordinator for Orsu LG, Engr. Paulinus, as members from all over Imo State stormed the village with Ihe Abiala N'Imo attires to support one of their own.
Barr. Kenneth Achonwa, the Facilitator of the group urged the new couple to make God the bedrock of their marriage and never to allow a third party in their affairs.
The group in there usaul manner also used the opportunity to enlighten and sensitise the people of Umuowa and the neigbouring villages on the objectives and aims of Ihe Abiala N'Imo.

Politics / Elect Credible Leaders, Ihe Abiala N'imo Advices Onuimo And Ikeduru Cyclist. by 5tonne(m): 2:40pm On May 20, 2018
ELECT CREDIBLE LEADERS IN GOVERNMENT,IHÉ ABIALA ADVICES ONUIMO AND IKEDURU CYCLIST....
AS SCHOLARSHIP BENEFICIARY APPRECIATES.

Following the current trend in the country for credible leaders to emerge in various leadership positions in Government, Coalition for Imo Development - Ihe Abiala N'Imo ,a Non Governmental Organization, NGO through one of her arms Elites ambassadors for Good Governance have adviced that Cyclist should desist from Political sabotage and rather focus on leaders who possess Credibility to represent them in Government.

The National Facilitator, Barr. Ken Achonwa, Coordinators of Ikeduru and Onuimo Local Government Area in Imo State, Comrades Oscar Onwudiwe, Chijioke Uzoechi and Jude Anyikwa Ejike ,last Saturday at the various markets stated this while addressing the commuters on the need to obtain their Permanent Voters Card as a way of voting in the right candidate ;also sensitizing them on road safety and traffic rules.

Reacting,the Chairman of Eke-Atta market square Heartland Cyclist of Ikeduru Local Government, Sir. Alex Ugochukwu who spoke on behalf of his jurisdiction disclosed that the present government have subjected them into sufferings. He explained that Cyclist are not disables where any Organization can come and show concern, rather that they're part of the society whom Good Jobs have been denied of them . Alex recounted his past experience with some politicians that when after working for them, they will in turn abandoned them. He promised to stand with Ihé Abiala and urge them to visit from time to time.

Similarly, the Chairman of Onuimo Cyclist Local Government , Ndubuisi Ukwoma revealed that it was the first of its kind to have such a group come to sensitize them on road safety and Good governance. He assured of his people's readiness and support to work with Ihé Abiala.

The Highlights of the event featured free distribution of fuel, T-shirts; other welfare packages and a Scholarship Beneficiary, Chibueze Onyeiwu from Umunna,Ajabu, Onuimo Local Government of Imo State who spoke words of appreciation to the group . Chibueze stated that he wouldn't have completed his secondary school without the efforts of Elites ambassadors for Good Governance who ensured that he went back to school and enrolled for the West African Examination Council, WAEC.

According to him,"my father is no more and my mother is a village farmer. We're four in the family and I feel very happy to have written my WAEC in Community Secondary School OkweBoys ,Onuimo. I promise that when my result comes out,I will bring it to their office".

The school leaver alsob
said that he is ever ready to further more in school if sponsored, while thanking Comrade Jude Anyikwa Ejike for introducing the scholarship scheme to his people.
Celebrities / Re: Swedish DJ Avicii Dies At 28 by 5tonne(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Outright darkness necessitated the emergence of light.
Looking into the earth, darkness was upon the face of the deep, and God commanded light into existence.
He created us in His own image and likeness, which means we have what it takes to bring light (development) into a place filled with gross darkness (underdevelopment).
This is who we are
This is what we are living for
Bringing about the needed change, which effects the needed progress
Of a surety, Light has invaded the place once covered with darkness
IHE ABIALA N'IMO

IMO people rejoice

For more information Like our page on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Ihe%CD%80-Abiala-NImo-State-154516945220774/
Nairaland / General / Re: "Ihe Abiala N'imo Group A Taste In The Pudding".........NUP by 5tonne(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Outright darkness necessitated the emergence of light.
Looking into the earth, darkness was upon the face of the deep, and God commanded light into existence.
He created us in His own image and likeness, which means we have what it takes to bring light (development) into a place filled with gross darkness (underdevelopment).
This is who we are
This is what we are living for
Bringing about the needed change, which effects the needed progress
Of a surety, Light has invaded the place once covered with darkness
IHE ABIALA N'IMO

IMO people rejoice

For more information Like our page on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Ihe%CD%80-Abiala-NImo-State-154516945220774/
Nairaland / General / Re: "Ihe Abiala N'imo Group A Taste In The Pudding".........NUP by 5tonne(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nice one
I have been hearing about this Ihe Abiala N'Imo, had you guys are making a lot of leeway in Imo state. jisinike
Celebrities / Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by 5tonne(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
The Chidinma I know very well can never do this despicable act
Politics / Re: Nuratu Abike Sokoya Contesting For Councillorship In Ogun (Photo) by 5tonne(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
Old age is not a sin and I will not be one of those who will insist that those who have become 'old' should stay out of leadership positions. Their experiences are needed. However, my question is where are the youths of this Iperu Ward 3 and why do they have to allow this retired teacher to be the one to represent them as a councillor.
At her age, I do not think this woman has much she will be doing as a councillor, except to fulfill a lifelong desire to be addressed as Honorable.

1 Like

Romance / Re: 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To by 5tonne(m): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Seems u are talking from experience, anyway, nice stuff sha

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.