Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape (59222 Views)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / Brian Omondi: 'My Mother Died Without Telling Me I Had HIV' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Imstrong2(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2023
kokomilala:
A Bolstered Immunity Is Impregnable

HIV is a manufactured disease. A strong immune system is very difficult to breach because of its antibodies.

Without taking liberties with sex, bolstering one's immune system will ward off any viral infection or illness.

Am interested.

Bolstered immune system never heard of that could you pls throw a little more light
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by lusid: 6:02pm On May 08, 2023
Lvgirl:

My country man...may God bless u

I tell you
Ur gf for seriousness relations may b a hooker na. I don fk my friend younger sister for Codedruns.
how much you pay 4 short rest?
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by lusid: 6:03pm On May 08, 2023
Moneyboyz:
I did it raw with a girl I mat while my wife was frustrating my life, she's a single mother so I never thought she would have hiv, well 2 months later I was feeling somehow, sore throat and lymph nodes. My wife didn't show any symptoms so I felt I am okay.

I haven't felt any other symptoms and wanna go for checkup soon.
was she better than your wife in bed?
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by EmyGod(m): 6:06pm On May 08, 2023
triple996:
I think I will start hooking up with prostitutes (with condom) because am tired of masturbation and it's negative effects
Hooking up is the worst my brother. Let me tell you my own side of story. I was hardened masturbator so one day I decided to put it stop but opt to the wrong way as you are about to do now. I decided to seek help from a girl fortunately I found one but my friend if help does not come from the Lord then is not genuine. Long story cut short I could stop the masturbation upon I was living with a girl so fornication can not stop masturbation rather it will hide it and makes your life worst. Embrace Jesus surrender your life to him because He has the key of freedom from immorality.

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Imstrong2(m): 6:06pm On May 08, 2023
yemmit90:

Not healthier at all. When you masturbate for long period, the side effects are something you may not wish your enemy. Apart from PE or ED, you can develop various form of arthritis and lumbar spondylitis. Your mental health would be seriously impaired. A chronic masturbator especially those that started too early can develop this endless pains till the rest of their lives.
There are proven cases of men in their sixties who never had those vices you mentioned and they started wanking since childhood

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Imstrong2(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2023
mdntiri:

There's a German man who came to Africa, travelled to Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya etc and slept with over 200 girls raw, went back home and tested for HIV etc and was negative.
HIS NAME PLS?
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Acidosis(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2023
cococandy:
You probably want to marry a virgin too

Virgin hunters grin grin
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by cococandy(f): 6:13pm On May 08, 2023
Acidosis:

Virgin hunters grin grin
as in

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by jubrilELsudan: 6:18pm On May 08, 2023
ODE DO ANOTHER HIV TEST IN 6 MONTHS

YOU THINK SEY HIV NA MALARIA WEY GO JUST SHOW IMMEDIATELY

HIV WILL HIDE ITSELF EVEN FOR 2 YEARS AND IT WILL NOT SHOW

ORDINARY HIV TEST WILL NOT SHOW.....THERE IS A DEEP HIV TEST YOU NEED TO DO....THAT TEST WILL TELL YOUWHEN THE HIV WILL BEGIN TO MATURE

GO TO CLINA-LANCET AND DO IT

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by foolbuster: 6:25pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:
Will you blame me? Just this year alone I have slept with 28 girls all prostitute and I did it raw with some of them.

It started last 2week lymph node appeared at the back of my head. While streaming on TikTok they say it's the early signs of HIV. Since Thursday I have been feeling fiverish.. with muscle pain it keeps recurring. I got discharged on Saturday but ran back to the hospital this early morning because I couldn't sleep at night. The doctor was forced to do a general test on me, at first I wanted to insist because I know my yansh will open because have already concluded I'm HIV positive with all this symptoms but I had no choice.. I'm still here in the hospital fixed on drip and the test results just came in to my surprise the nurse said my sugar level is good and I'm HIV negative

This is the same status I have been avoiding
to check because I have made up my mind I'm infected.
I have been thinking how to go for HIV program and the antiviral drug

That's how you people spread diseases everywhere.
It's those idiotic prostitutes that I pity.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by perryy(m): 6:25pm On May 08, 2023
Lisa290:
HIV is not real

Exactly. If they conduct same test for an 11 years old virgin, they will say he is positive
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by AngelicBeing: 6:34pm On May 08, 2023
cococandy:
You probably want to marry a virgin too
Muchecheche, Virgin ke, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com cheesy
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by folake4u(f): 6:43pm On May 08, 2023
You're doing well, Op. I'd advice you to enlarge your sexcapades make e reach 50. 28 is too small for a Chairman like you.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by texazzpete(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2023
Imstrong2:
Am interested.

Bolstered immune system never heard of that could you pls throw a little more light

Kai. You be gullible person sha.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by fortunechy(m): 6:47pm On May 08, 2023
U for make it hundred....... Idiat!!! Net time u won't escape it...
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by kokomilala(m): 6:50pm On May 08, 2023
@Imstrong2, you can shore up your immune system with certain foods- but functional foods, to be specific-, herbs and supplements. This way, you are bolstering your immune system.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by surequality: 6:52pm On May 08, 2023
So now, change your thinking process. Those symptoms you keep experiencing are direct results of your thought.
Proverb 23:7 says: " As a man thinketh in his heart so is he. Sure!

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Whytval: 6:53pm On May 08, 2023
Repeat the test after 4 months to be very sure 😁
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by CartelKenneth: 6:56pm On May 08, 2023
Straight to hell fire
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by 5tonne(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2023
You need to go back and check yourself in three months, infact I will advice you check yourself continuously every 3 months till the next one year and pls avoid unprotected sex
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Kekydiv(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2023
They are other infections more deadly than HIV/AIDS actually..

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by ifinger: 7:21pm On May 08, 2023
You are not clear yet your may just be having a low CD count now ,the window period is between 3month u need to conduct another test to clear all daught
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by speak2me2015: 7:27pm On May 08, 2023
Not yet time to celebrate bro.
Kindly repeat the test after six months, then you can celebrate
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by yinkbell: 7:28pm On May 08, 2023
It's not too late to retrace your step.

Jesus says, " come unto me all you that are wearied and heavy laden and I will give you rest".

True rest comes from God Almighty.
You are in bondage to sin but Christ has paid for all your sins. Not only you, but also all people that are neck deep in their sins. Jesus will give you rest only if you can give your life to him.
Jesus loves you. Even while you are still a sinner, he died for your sins.

Repent today and give your life to him and it shall be well with you bro.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by kdmi(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2023
Go and give thanks to the Lord

My brother go and sin no more
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 08, 2023
Lvgirl:

Your father is finished
Idiot
IPOB

Hehehehehehehehe
E pain you Gaga oooo
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Ombudsman1: 8:07pm On May 08, 2023
Imstrong2:
Am interested.

KEEP LISTENING TO THAT IGNORAMUS. THATS EXACTLY WHAT MY FRIENDS UNCLE USED TO SAY. EVEN WHEN HE KNEW HE HAD HIV AT THE EARLY STAGE, HE WAS SAYING ITS A MANUFACTURED DISEASE AND THE ART DRUGS ARE MEANT TO KILL. HE WASN'T GOING FOR TREATMENT OR ANYTHING,

MAN WAS LIVING EVEN MORE RECKLESSLY ENTERING BROTHELS EVERY DAY. HE IS DEAD NOW. HE DIED OF CHRONIC AIDS. HE DIED A VERY PAINFUL DEATH PLAGUED BY SO MANY DISEASES INCLUDING TUBERCULOSIS. IT WAS SO TERRIBLE HOW HE DIED. HIS WINDPIPE WAS CRUSHED HE COULDN'T EVEN BREATH AND WAS GROANING IN PAINS AS THE AIDS HAD DESTROYED HIS ORGANS AND MADE A PLETHORA OF OTHER DISEASES TROOP IN.

HE INFECTED HIS WIFE AND HIS SECOND CHILD IS ALSO HIV POSITIVE.

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF
HIV/AIDS IS REAL AND STILL KILLING

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Uniquekriss(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2023
I need contacts to supply me waste condemn engine oil at regular intervals. Please dm me
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by jaxxy(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2023
Sleeping with 100 women won't make u a happy man talkless of dirty prostitutes. Have sense oo
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by mdntiri(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2023
Imstrong2:
HIS NAME PLS?
I stumbled on his stuff somewhere. Forgotten his name. He's a IndecentStar. Go to xvideos. Search African casting. He's the guy in that channel
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by mdntiri(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2023
folake4u:
You're doing well, Op. I'd advice you to enlarge your sexcapades make e reach 50. 28 is too small for a Chairman like you.
Let him enjoy the pussycat. He should only be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) / Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration