Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

5tranger's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5tranger's Profile / 5tranger's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by 5tranger: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
You will be shocked this woman and her husband may be ardent supporters of agbado.

The husband may be somewhere campaigning for agbado man, while you are here carrying their matter on your head.
Politics / Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by 5tranger: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
In the midst of all of these, the body language of that man called Shettima scares me
I think we are in for long thing if he gets to power.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by 5tranger: 3:25pm On May 24, 2022
Man, I rarely make comments here, but I'll advise you since you asked for it.

I live and work in the UK. My simple advice to you is, don't relocate! If you do, you have 98% chance of regretting your decision, because it's not likely to be worth it. Unless you and your wife earn upwards of £6000 a month in total after tax, you can't live the life you're living in Nigeria here, with 4 children. And I don't know how you'll get the jobs to fetch you such money.

Wonder why I have remained here? My circumstances are completely different from yours.

All the best with whatever decision you make!

charles009:
Hello Folks,

I need una inputs, I tried scanning through nairaland threads and I am getting more of technicalities and rules lol. I need real experiences. As everybody around me dey japa so I decided to give it a thought. I work with a fintech company and net a little over =N=600k monthly. I am considering relocating to either UK,Germany,New Zealand, Australia or Canada. I am married with four kids. They said study route is the best .

A few of my colleagues that travelled just dey dull my ginger. My Oga who nets over 750k, we spoke today and he is considering a security man job, and claims net pay is over 2M monthly. Biko I cannot come and kill myself.

My friend, we spoke this evening and he responded oboy make I no lie you, na shit i dey pack for here, the good news is they say it will always get better with time. What if person no come eventually become citizen, is it a must you go become citizen.

I don talk to over 10 persons today and they all saying everything is though. Me I don't like stress, where me and wify go dey overwork just dey pay bills. Ofcourse I no get strength for menial jobs, make one oyibo use me take dey shine lol....

I no get any exceptional skill, I be sales man ooo.

Would you advise I still gamble and go with family abi make I hold my job oooo.

Please, I would welcome suggestions and advise.

Thanks Guys

5 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by 5tranger: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2021
distinguish:
We have been married for a year now. We have been trying to conceive. Because of the emotional stress attached my wife said she can't be staying at home alone, it causes her stress. She said she wants to start doing something. At least a business.

I took a loan from my place of work and we started the business for over 2 months now. The issue now is that, I don't always have cash on me anymore. Any little money I got it's for the business. Basically, we mostly feed from the business.

Yesterday, after we returned home, she started giving me attitude, I asked her what the issue was, she started telling me how I am killing the business, not taking good care of her, not having money to take care of her and all sort of rubbish, she brought out how incompetent I am as a husband and what have you. I never said a word to reply her and its eating me up seriously, I could not sleep the whole night. This is the person that I sacrificed a lot for. I was supposed a take a professional course this November, but because of her I had to postpone it.

Please I need your advice.

PS: I did not eat the food she prepared last night.

My friend once told me something I have never forgotten.
No matter what happens, eat. If you don't, it's your loss. You own the wife, you own the house and you own the food.
Other things can always be sorted.
Romance / Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by 5tranger: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
FatherBona:
Op your mumu part 2 go dey am abi?!?
Fresh Doctor to be like you dey allow woman use your head since 200lvl grin

Moderators please move to FP ..........nairalanders let's drop the insult as its hot on the OP.
Maybe he will come to his senses.

Please give this man one plate of Dog meat

And a second plate in case he has visitors
NYSC / Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by 5tranger: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
heykims:
Guys, pls what of d best state to serve as a medical doctor?

Depends on what you want. Money? Hands-on? Time to read for exams?
If you don't mind a semi-urban/rural area with plenty hands-on surgical experience and reasonable remuneration, I may be able to help.
Cheers.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.