Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) (72663 Views)

Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Fruitbrett(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:
I was also surprised to see him at the central mosque today. These days he has been very distanced and disconnected from the Northern political terrain. Irrespective of his political affiliation, i will advise him to always stay in touch to avoid losing relevance, which may be of help to his future political ambitions.

My first time of meeting him though. He seems like a nice man. He just picked the wrong side.

He got paired with an hopeless political clown like Ob! from an insultive, hatefilled, children of hate region. People that can insult anyone and everyone; their kings, their parents and even their elders. People without an iota of good moral upbringing or proper home-training. Just look at them commenting below with their usual pattern

kai... May we never be unfortunate in life

Contrary to the obviously biased opinions of the vulgar nonce above, Ahmed was only doing the needful by respecting his elders. It's crystal clear that people like you, are the rhetorical and ideological fertilizers for the sort of intolerably tyrannizing supremacist bigotry that has ravaged this nation.
Stop the hate and be YUSUFUL
#Obidatti2023

3 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Zico777(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
grin
seunmsg:
No big deal in showing respect to a big brother. But why is Shettima smiling like person wey them dey press him mumu button?
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by onuman: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:
I was also surprised to see him at the central mosque today. These days he has been very distanced and disconnected from the Northern political terrain. Irrespective of his political affiliation, i will advise him to always stay in touch to avoid losing relevance, which may be of help to his future political ambitions.

My first time of meeting him though. He seems like a nice man. He just picked the wrong side.

He got paired with an hopeless political clown like Ob! from an insultive, hatefilled, children of hate region. People that can insult anyone and everyone; their kings, their parents and even their elders. People without an iota of good moral upbringing or proper home-training. Just look at them commenting below with their usual pattern

You are merely an Islamic extremist always ravaging on NL for Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer to become president via Tinubu's SW votes.
You hatefilled lot have made Nigeria uncomfortable for its people. Nigerians shall end your reign after May 29, 2023.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by faceland: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
normal, he is greeting an elderly man
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Babastrong(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
[quote author=dynicks post=119380162] See face of who some persons wants to force on the lives of over 200million people.....

Make urchins try get sense naw....this man is way over 85 years

He can't even kneel or squat!![ A dog is even better than a biafran in aso rock. The country you have tried to spoil. The country you have called a zoo. The land you have cursed will never bless you. May the spirits of those who fought for the unity of nigeria never allow a biafran as our president.]
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by danhans(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
Chairman of central mosque Abuja
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Great2017: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

I am not guessing sir. Okay let me give you an example.

I was the first to comment on the thread right? Ans just like a prophet i predicted the insults and hates that will be emitting from these people from that particular tribe in the subsequent post below.

Please go back and go through the subsequent posts below my post. Read them all and see for yourself. Do you know what it is for you to predict and bet that someone will act stupid and the person vindicated you by not only acting stupid. But very stupid.

You are guessing. I have lived among the igbos. My best friends are among them. What you are saying is a figment of your imagination. Mind you, I am a bini man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Roboto11: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
jmoore:
The number of people that will vote for Tinubu will determine the number of people that should be admitted into a psychiatric hospital.

Yes, the leftover would be the exact number needing psychiatric attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by 5tranger: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
In the midst of all of these, the body language of that man called Shettima scares me
I think we are in for long thing if he gets to power.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by jamace(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=119380084][/quote] And so what? Is Tinubu not older than Ahmed's father?
Do you expect Ahmed Datti to insult Tinubu because they are political opponents?

Nonsense post.

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by chiefolododo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
seunmsg:
No big deal in showing respect to a big brother. But why is Shettima smiling like person wey them dey press him mumu button?
the guy no dey smile before but he don dey learn how to.
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Ferdinandu(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Bodexman:
If not for election campaign, Datti wouldn't open his mouth against Tinubu. Shoe get size abeg.
Them no be mate!
who get level pass. The one who lives flamboyantly without known source of income except probably criminally siphoning public money or an honest business man with two great universities in this country as the owner. Just continue worshipping criminal
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by NickD(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

You're already unfortunate and can't see beyond your nose. Tribal bigot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Juniorangel(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Please beware of this scammer with this number

+2347042392415
and account details

Williams James
Access bank
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
dynicks:
See face of who some persons wants to force on the lives of over 200million people.....

Make urchins try get sense naw....this man is way over 85 years

He can't even kneel or squat!!

Will anybody force you and your co. Wailers to vote for him? Vote for your Pit-ass Obituary or Atiku .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by lookingfly: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

hahahahaha......pain ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by onuman: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Islamist. This is Kaduna mass burial. Continuation of this in Nigeria is what you have put all your time on NL campaigning for a president Shettima via aged and sick Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by harsysky(m): 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Please stay away from me.

How people even waste their precious time to engage a brain-drained guy like you baffles me. You shouldn't be seen where reasonable people are together. Tufiakwa!
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Franchise21(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Agbado urchin. You're really turning a rotten situation to a bad one
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by drlateef: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

I love your words, carefully chosen and very appropriate. Datti Ahmed is a silent VP candidate with Obi Pandora. He knows he has made a wrong choice by now. Obi Pandora is a lone ranger, a lone clown and scammer who doesn’t like to let others know what he is doing because he is scamming everyone snd doesn’t want to be caught out. Do you see Datti Ahmed at most of his rallies? No!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Henz81: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

How does your write up reduce the cost of living that your so called president bad leadership style have caused Nigerians untold hardship. Abeg go and buy sense jor
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by ume1000: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

that was how Lagos State ended up in Tinubu's pocket with undeserved respect.

Only a thief respects a thief (sorry I kind of forgot the saying "no honour amongst thieves) only a fool respects a thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by maybet081: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

You can do better things after your weac exams, boy.
Stop writing rubbish, nairaland is not for toddlers.
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by sapele914(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Exmilitant(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Bros you nailed it. I wanted to be sympathetic to the Obi cause at some point but, the uncouth attitude of his followings changed my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Harmattan123(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
Baba too big to sit on a mat grin grin grin grin
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by 1Dray(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

You're the unfortunate one here. Dan iska. Dan kwaya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
That looks on Shettima face fit kill person more than atomic bomb
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by limcar: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
obembet:

The guy no show up for PHC
do you have pvc
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Idaytesj29(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hoelujohn:

He picked the wrong side by wanting to join hands with Peter Obi to dismantle the structure of criminality and corruption in Nigeria

In that structure of criminality and corruption you mentioned, Peter Obi was part of the active builders and enablers. Na dem dem!
All naija politicians have same aim and objectives, including Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Mitsurugi(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Irony. Only an unfortunate person sees the unfortunate. Even Buhari squats to pray and yet a man supposedly younger than him needs a seat. Shameless hypocrite. Just keep on enjoying the old man's money and stop talking nonsense grin
Re: Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) by Killermamba: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=119380084][/quote] ancient of nights nor fit sit-down for floor. Lol arthritis na your mate Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Rivers Named After Lord Lewis Vernon Harcourt / See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.