Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Espn Is A Scam - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Espn Is A Scam (544 Views)

How Do I Know A Company Is A Scam? / Is Studying Engineering Now A Scam In Nigeria / Is My Job A Scam!!!!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Espn Is A Scam by unknownwyzard: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
My country people,kindly stay away from ESPN LOGISTICS company if you want to still be in business,ESPN Logistic will come to your office,pick up product , force you to pay half of the total amount charge with there outrageous delivery charges , ESPN will do the easy ones and leave the ones that are far from central location without the customers and force you to pay full delivery before the item is giving back to you.
I gave ESPN LOGISTICS some set of items since Feb 2020 till now they have not paid me for all the successful delivery neither will ESPN give you back your item if its an item they can resell online, if you call there office they won't pick again nor reply to your what's app messages,their lead sales/customer care Agent in person of IDOWU GABRIEL IBUKUN will showcases customers item has his own on whatapp story as personal sal.
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM, THEY ARE SCAM !!!!!
Re: Espn Is A Scam by doggedfighter(f): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Scam everywhere.
Re: Espn Is A Scam by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
doggedfighter:
Scam everywhere.
even your moniker is a scam undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Day In The Life Of An Aspiring Financial Engineer / Become A Scrum Master Professional Certified! / Nirsal Microfinance: Account Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.