Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi (4004 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by telltimes: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nigerian public affairs commentator and socialite, Micheal A Adeniyi, as asked the head pastor of winners chapel to disclose who he does pay his monthly tithe too. He said, "No man is bigger than God, where is Oyedepo paying his own tithe too, is he exempted by God, and will his said curse pass over him"

"I am a christian, I pay tithe for Gods blessing because I can, even God wants us to pray for those who don't have the capacity for tithe, so that he would bless them. There is no curse for people who fail to pay tax." He said.

The commentator also asked if the Bishop pay 10 percent of covenant university turnover or any of his many businesses as tithes.

He doesn't pay tax nor tithe, he doesn't respect the government, flouted biblical laws a number of time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by Righteousness89(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
The Question does not make any Sense!

The Fact , some of you feel the Servant of God is laying Curse on you for not paying your tithe!

The Servant only brought to the open what the Holy Bible says!

If the Man of God Does not pay tithes, the same curse will also apply to Him..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by Karlifate: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
There is a rumour that he pays to RCCG.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by RuddyFusion(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
I'm sure he's paying his title to God..
go and ask GOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by PIMPAR: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Karlifate:
There is a rumour that he pays to RCCG.
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by Lorenzop: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Fact , some you feel the Servant of God is laying Curse on you for not paying your tithe!

I respect your comments alot but the aboveve is absolute trash. I refuse to be moved by the crap Oyedepo keep spewing in the name of tithe, pastors have bastardized tithe, as far as I know the greatest tithe is giving to the needy not paying to some man somewhere who feeds fat on it while his followers go hungry.

I have no doubt Oyedepo is a great man but let's look at this objectively. He has built schools, hospitals and lots of employment generating ventures...good. The schools he built can you say his members can afford the tuition?....these are members who pays tithe o....I can go on and on.... We black people have taken religion to a whole new level even more than the white people who introduced it to us. While Jesus our savior walked the face of the Earth, I have never seen anywhere in the Bible where He(Jesus) or his disciples had any possession of theirs. It has always been about living for the next person. Can we say the same for today's men of God... absolutely no. From my keen observation, the preaching of all these guys has always been about prosperity. Can you recommend a single man of God that preach mostly about salvation coz these are perilous times. We need the true and undiluted word of God to be fed to our souls. I personally yearn for such, I don't need prosperity gospel, God has already made me a firm promise to bless the works of my hands. Let these guys preach salvation. So many ills in the society

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by sapientia(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Fact , some you feel the Servant of God is laying Curse on you for not paying your tithe!

Shut up

It makes every sense

which servant of God?

A thief cannot be a servant of God

Oyedepo is the voice of Jacob and the hands of Esau

I dont blame you because you are a victim

I only feel pity for your delusion

But weep not, there is hope still, Genesis 27 vs 40

"You will live by the sword and you will serve your brother. But when you grow restless, you will throw his yoke from off your neck"

So i pray that one day, you will break the shackles of fear that they have used to bound you people and start reading the Bible to understand.

ANYONE WHO ASK YOU TO PAY TITHE IS NOTHING BUT A THIEF

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by seunmsg(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
RuddyFusion:
go and ask GOD

The more reason why Christians must stop paying tithes to pastors and churches. They should pay to God directly just like Oyedepo and Adeboye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Inviting trouble into his peaceful dome when there is none is the foolish thing to do against God. A tithe payer who is at peace with God is asking servant of God who he pays his tithe to is looking for God's trouble upon himself.

Pay your tithe peacefully and mind your business. You don't need to tell the world that you pay tithe to him neither does he need to tell us who he pays his tithe to..

God's instruction is bring your tithe to his storehouse known as church's treasury. God is the only one who knows the amount paid.

Know for sure that having thought of paying tithe to a man of God is a robbery mentality. It grieves God.
Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by clintz(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wolgrace:
Inviting trouble into his peaceful dome when there is none is the foolish thing to do against God. A tithe payer who is at peace with God is asking servant of God who he pays his tithe to is looking for God's trouble upon himself.

Pay your tithe peacefully and mind your business. You don't need to tell the world that you pay tithe to him neither does he need to tell us who he pays his tithe to..

God's instruction is bring your tithe to his storehouse known as church's treasury. God is the only one who knows the amount paid.

Know for sure that having thought of paying tithe to a man of God is a robbery mentality. It grieves God.

Stop using that scripture to back up their illicit business of collecting tithe. Go and read Deuteronomy 14 and see what the tithe means and how it should be done

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by RuddyFusion(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
seunmsg:

The more reason why Christians must stop paying tithes to pastors and churches. They should pay to God directly just like Oyedepo and Adeboye.

Christians pay their tithes and offerings to God and not to individual Pastors
-
We worship.God
We pay and give to God
Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by spinna: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bishop is clear and often states that he personally and the church corporately pay tithes..probably to redeeemed or divided among various ministries.

The deception is strong
Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by Charleys: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Oyedepo is a God and can't pay tithe to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by adekolaelect(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
RuddyFusion:
go and ask GOD
so everybody should pay their tithes to whom he pays his own to but it is unfair for him to expect people to pay unto him bcs he is not their God.

1 Like

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Charleys:
He is a God and can't pay tithe to anyone
Weyrey shocked
Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by Righteousness89(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lorenzop:

I respect your comments alot but the aboveve is absolute trash. I refuse to be moved by the crap Oyedepo keep spewing in the name of tithe, pastors have bastardized tithe, as far as I know the greatest tithe is giving to the needy not paying to some man somewhere who feeds fat on it while his followers go hungry.

I have no doubt Oyedepo is a great man but let's look at this objectively. He has built schools, hospitals and lots of employment generating ventures...good. The schools he built can you say his members can afford the tuition?....these are members who pays tithe o....I can go on and on.... We black people have taken religion to a whole new level even more than the white people who introduced it to us. While Jesus our savior walked the face of the Earth, I have never seen anywhere in the Bible where He(Jesus) or his disciples had any possession of theirs. It has always been about living for the next person. Can we say the same for today's men of God... absolutely no. From my keen observation, the preaching of all these guys has always been about prosperity. Can you recommend a single man of God that preach mostly about salvation coz these are perilous times. We need the true and undiluted word of God to be fed to our souls. I personally yearn for such, I don't need prosperity gospel, God has already made me a firm promise to bless the works of my hands. Let these guys preach salvation. So many ills in the society

My Brother, let's Forget about what he has built or what he is building!

Everyone would give Account of Himself to God..

The statement he made is just what the Bible says..

The Matter of Tithing should not be an issue for anyone who claims to be Born again..

Tithing is not a Requisite to Make Heaven, As Accepting and Believing JESUS is what gives one Salvation, but a Believer who Conciously Refuses to pay Tithe may not Make Heaven...

To Him that knoweth to do good and doeth it not, to Him it is Sin..

Let's leave Men and Obey the Bible..

2 Likes

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by jaytee01(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wolgrace:

Which trouble? Who told you that the church is God's storehouse,?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by bastardmod: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Don't be a hypocrite. The question makes sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by LoudlyMouthed: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Self-righteous Spoilt Brat
Would you keep quiet?
Righteousness89:

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by Okeytus(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
sure way, avoid middle men if you are not sure of them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by Righteousness89(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
LoudlyMouthed:
Self-righteous Spoilt Brat
Would you keep quiet?

Tithe should not be your concern as the Sacrifices of a Sinner is an Abomination to God...

Accepting JESUS Christ is all you should be concerned with now..

1 Like

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by Lorenzop: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother, let's Forget about what he has built or what he is building!

Everyone would give Account of Himself to God..

The statement he made is just what the Bible says..

The Matter of Tithing should not be an issue for anyone who is claims to be Born again..

Tithing is not a Requisite to Make Heaven, As Accepting and Believing JESUS is what gives one Salvation, but a Believer who Conciously Refuses to pay Tithe may not Make Heaven...

To Him that knoweth to do good and forth it not, to Him it is Sin..

Let's leave Men and Obey the Bible..

They should stop twisting the Bible to suit their narrative

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by Righteousness89(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lorenzop:

They should stop twisting the Bible to suit their narrative

No one needs to twist the Bible to you.

You Have the Bible! Search it and see what it says..
Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by Lorenzop: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

I always see it, that's why I agree they twist it else I would have been gullible following their speeches. Looking forward to that man who centres his preaching on salvation, winning souls for Christ etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by tellmoon(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lorenzop:

You could not have said it better. It is the Singular reason that though, I don't worship with the Deeper Life, I so much hold their general superintendent (W. F. Kumuyi) in high esteem.

1 Like

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by LoudlyMouthed: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Who open d gate gaaaan sef?
Righteousness89:

Tithe should not be your concern as the Sacrifices of a Sinner is an Abomination to God...

Accepting JESUS Christ is all you should be concerned with now..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by Ojiofor: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
RuddyFusion:
go and ask GOD

He should allow people to pay tithe direct to God in peace too.

1 Like

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by Righteousness89(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lorenzop:

I always see it, that's why I agree they twist it else I would have been gullible following their speeches. Looking forward to that man who centres his preaching on salvation, winning souls for Christ etc.

Hahahaha....
That's Great to know that you are Concerned about Salvation...

You Should be Listening to Pastor Muoka of The Lords Chosen
Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by LoudlyMouthed: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Deuteronomy 14: 23" Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the LORD your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the LORD your God always."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by omotoniwa(f): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Is paying to ur father, useless idiot asking stupid question.
Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by RuddyFusion(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
adekolaelect:
so everybody should pay their tithes to whom he pays his own to but it is unfair for him to expect people to pay unto him bcs he is not their God.

Nobody pays to him we all pay to God
Re: Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi by RuddyFusion(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ojiofor:

He should allow people to pay tithe direct to God in peace too.

We all pay to God including the Bishop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT '' THANKING GOD HEALS '' / Man Of God Desecrates Ogboni Shrine / The Evils Of Cultism In Schools.what's Your Comment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.