Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,395 members, 7,822,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. (100974 Views)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by iboboyswag(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2020
GboyegaD:

If the man has enough evidence to end the marriage, he could win custody of the children and keep the house. The house of given to whoever is awarded the custody of the children. In this case, the wife, because she has a better paying job. To the government, the children comes first.

On a lighter note, to the man who wants to reap because he sent her to school, how much does he give his parents of his earning? Did they not send him to school too?

You must be very foolish... are his parents his wife?

The parent owed that responsibility to him but not him to his wife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by GboyegaD(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2020
jojoseph:

I think it will be very difficult for you to see my point of view because you're in Nigeria. Once you get to certain age in U.S. you can't even get a job even if you're white American not to talk about Nigerian. At age of 40s and above your divorce will cost you untold hardship in life, once you divorce your wife in America, your life is finished (UNLESS ) you're very very lucky to have a good. Because she will end up with the house and you still be responsible for the upkeep of the children. So now, tell me where will you get money to maintain yourself and your family back in Nigeria? Infact, i knew the guy that kill his wife and mother in law in Tennessee. The guy died in prison about 3years ago in Nashville prison.

Oga, don't jump into hasty conclusion about my location? Who said getting a job at 40 is difficult? I don't know where you are pulling your statistics from but I have never seen a job that ask for your age.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by GboyegaD(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2020
iboboyswag:

You must be very foolish... are his parents his wife?

The parent owed that responsibility to him but not him to his wife. Any woman that tries that with me would get that treatment and more because I would kill her and not get caught.

You are the most miserable. What stopped him from earning the nursing degree or some other degree to up his earnings? Was he forced to send her to school? The question is endless but go ponder on this few.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by iboboyswag(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2020
alphaNomega:

Bloody basstard Nigerian women asking silly questions. I'm sure those ones were planning to scheme their husbands when they go abroad. I fully support the gruesome murder of any woman that dares exploit the system to take away what her husband has laboured for, all his life, for the sole benefit of the family.

Tonight I shall drink wine and break bread in solidarity with all men that are incarcerated for the murder of such foul women.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by iboboyswag(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2020
GboyegaD:

You are the most miserable. What stopped him from earning the nursing degree or some other degree to up his earnings? Was he forced to send her to school? The question is endless but go ponder on this few.

Dundee United... common sense is far from you as I can see. Whether he upgrades or not, the questions you have raised are not the points under contention.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by GboyegaD(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2020
iboboyswag:

Dundee United... common sense is far from you as I can see. Whether he upgrades or not, the questions you have raised are not the points under contention.

They are in response to your question. You don't have to keep throwing shades and Oga, face front leave me for the matter. No one forces the other to sponsor the education and if one does, it doesn't mean the one educated need lives at the mercy of the sponsor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by atheistandproud(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2020
womenareapes:
this is what happens when you bring a Naija woman to abroad. undecided

those useless piece of trash called Naija women, when bring to abroad will start claiming feminist because the law favour them. undecided

Guys stop bringing your useless wife to abroad!

this is why I always say foreign women are the best instead of our local piece of shiit full with self entitlement mental disorder undecided

I always see this set of black species irritating! I wonder how you guys are copping with them? undecided

You're absolutely correct.

White women are the way jare. If you actually find one that "truly" loves you. They will lay down their lives for you if only you can do the bare minimum for them.

The ones we have here are opportunistic hypergamists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by atheistandproud(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2020
kizyalex10:
thats the curse of staying abroad,once u relocate eh,it will be like ur facebook has entered friend request default,girls will flood ur facebook especially nurses advertising themselves,u will mistake that for love, but they re only looking for escape route to poverty ,u will see a local nurse eliza that u will manage to bring out from obscurity use ur hard savings to train her to a qualified nurse amd when she is done then she will remember that she is earning more than u or u re a cab driver or security etc nd overnight d same quiet innocent girl turna a tiger trying to devour you,calling d shots here nd there all in an attempt to fustrate ur life for divorce,and once u divorce her,she moves on with another man and with ur little peanut u still pay child support nd she enjoy free dicks while u pay nd with ur meager money,u cant afford to have another relationship or marriage.if u leave them in Nigeria out of d fear i stated above,most will still use ur hard earned money,nd d fleet of cars nd house u left for them behind to flirt with fuckboys ,and if they re brainwashed very well, they might even kill u on arrival nd elope with their lover.such is d curse of people living abroad,it takes only a God fearing woman which is very scarce in our country to get such a woman dat will be humble nd reciprocate all d sacrifice u sacrificed for her

Look for a white woman that love you and marry her inugo. Get citizenship and assure the future of your mixed race children.

Lemme leave this country fess. Thunder gbagbuo gi any useless Nigerian lady in my DM.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by abeggnow: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Can we say this is a crime of passion?
if u have been to America, i will advise all Nigerian men to stay away from Nigerian women.they are evil once they get to America to throw away thier culture and adopt akata culture.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by abeggnow: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2020
joseph1832:
I believe some Nigerian men abroad likes to keep their wives here in Nigeria, because they're afraid of what they might do, when they discover what it truly mean to be free.

Rest In Peace Lady.
the isues is not freedom but loosing ur culture, values and adopt the akata value. not even the whites but akata. its shameful.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by abeggnow: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2020
J111333:
My brother, I know about at least three families in LA that are headed to this same direction soon if caution is not adhered to.

In my preliminary opinion, both the husbands and the wives have their fair share of blames. This is the reason I never get my little self involved in family drama majorly because I have little to no experience. I've bumped into such fracas by chance and I was lucky they listened to my plea. They knew I was young and inexperienced so only God knew how I was able to diffuse the situation.

My only issue in this your story is that the man went too far by killing the woman and that has made her a saint but if he were to tell you his story and pains, my brother.......
men it crazy my uncle went thru the ssme thing d only driffence is he drank him self to death. but why wouldnt he after loosing everything he had inNigeria and the US to a woman he trained and sacrificed all for and d said wonan threw away her african culture and heritage to adopt d akata life style. what is a man without him familly and his hard work?? wat is d point living.??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by VULCAN(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2020
You don't sound very matured.

You ignored the root cause of what led to the murders in order to make yourself sound self righteous.

If the reason for the murders is eradicated then the murders themselves will stop.

Perhaps that is beyond your ability to comprehend.

I hope you are not a medical doctor because its obvious you would ignore the cause of a fatal disease only to focus on its symptoms.

Which guarantees that the patient will eventually die.

ModestGal:

Look at you, you are not even ashamed of yourself justifying MURDER in a public forum. Somehow
Anyway, nothing would ever be a justification for MURDER

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by BlackFlamefromP: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2020
When the law is unjust evil must emerge from it
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by mozzking: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
joseph1832:
I believe some Nigerian men abroad likes to keep their wives here in Nigeria, because they're afraid of what they might do, when they discover what it truly mean to be free.

Rest In Peace Lady.

That's truth, many women here are not their real self, the are all opportunist, with a professional degree in eye/high service, once they've gotten want they need they just flip with pride and treat you like shit, that's Nigerian women for you, full of shit. Only thing in thier head is fancy and compitition with other women
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by mozzking: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
It is evident that women are not home builders, they just move in, most rich men keep their homes but a rich woman will find it hard to.

From all the stories above it all pointed to one thing that all this women were brought from the village, sponsored with hard earned money by the same man they looked down on, only for them to make it in life and throw shit on their husbands face, ungrateful women marrying men who can't control thier emotions.

Tips, if you ever want to marry a Nigerian woman, make sure you make more money than she does, atleast thrice or else. You will weep

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by shaddy2(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
I'm thinking why nigerian men always bring their wives abroad when there are so many white girls you can marry up there and have rest of mind with understanding.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
kizyalex10:
the question is now,can the children visit nigeria?most people re scared of marrying oyibo because they re scared thier children wont even visit nigeria so because of that they want someone who will atleast knw that Nigeria is their home,when u have kids that does nt come home or knw his place does it make u fufilled as a man?
his dauther does visit nigeria to see her father"s siblings.i think it was around 1997 at that time i was small..he brought his wife together with his dauther who was a baby then to visit his siblings in naija and also we as well.i still remember that day..it was on a sunday afternoon and we served them with okro soup and pounded yam and his wife who was a nigerian by birth though born in the uk and her first time to africa was saying in her thick british accent that she had never tasted a food like this b4 grin grin grin.all those assumptions that if u marry a western woman that the children will hate their roots and dat the western mom will turn the children against the father's homeland are just complete fallacy.Obama's mom who is white did she turn obama against his father"s homeland? didnt obama visit his father"s village at the time he was a youth? And besides all this clamour not to marry a western woman and dat homebased make better wives for abroad based men so how many of the homebased wives are really making better wives for these men? i would say none or even a minute few.Its an irony that even the western women are more submissive that than the girls frm the village u bring from naija to intergrate with u in the west cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
mozzking:
It is evident that women are not home builders, they just move in, most rich men keep their homes but a rich woman will find it hard to.

From all the stories above it all pointed to one thing that all this women were brought from the village, sponsored with hard earned money by the same man they looked down on, only for them to make it in life and throw shit on their husbands face, ungrateful women marrying men who can't control thier emotions.

Tips, if you ever want to marry a Nigerian woman, make sure you make more money than she does, atleast thrice or else. You will weep
if u like make money 50 times more than her as far as na US una dey she will take advantage of the system and collect all ur money and kids from u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
kizyalex10:
that does nt come home or knw his place does it make u fufilled as a man?
better u have a peaceful marriage than have one filled with hate and distrust all because u want to follow tradition.Even those african men who preg white women and run away from their responsiblities u still see such kids still wanting to know where their african dad came from when they come into adult hood.If such a child can act like that then why wont the one u raise with love want to know his or her african root
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Liposure:
how is luv an illusion

1: Is it FOREVER? does it not fade, wane, wax or die?
2: Is it a feeling, a behaviour, an ideal, a medical condition, a mental state or a spiritual state
3: Can you bet your life on Love?

It is just an illusion, it is something we want it to be - it is always what it is not

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by victorian(f): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
mrchineke:

What do you need marriage for?

Before I answer your question.

What's marriage?

In a sane country, outside the cunning mentality of people in Africa and Nigeria, why do people marry?

Answer these two questions first, before I proceed on yours.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Desiderius(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
Black lives only matters when its a white man killing us....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by mrchineke: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
victorian:

Before I answer your question.

What's marriage?

In a sane country, outside the cunning mentality of people in Africa and Nigeria, why do people marry?

Answer these two questions first, before I proceed on yours.

Marriage is an unnecessary legal or traditional entanglement of 2 individuals who seek exclusive sexual intimate relationship. That’s all it is.

People marry in the BELIEVE that they will support and look after each other, establish common goals and have a life together. In recent times this belief has proved to be shaky, complicated, unreliable with hidden motives. In Africa poor family have turned it into a breadline.

Ok questions answered.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by mrchineke: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

1: Is it FOREVER? does it not fade, wane, wax or die?
2: Is it a feeling, a behaviour, an ideal, a medical condition, a mental state or a spiritual state
3: Can you bet your life on Love?

It is just an illusion, it is something we want it to be - it is always what it is not

Well said!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by mrchineke: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
abeggnow:
men it crazy my uncle went thru the ssme thing d only driffence is he drank him self to death. but why wouldnt he after loosing everything he had inNigeria and the US to a woman he trained and sacrificed all for and d said wonan threw away her african culture and heritage to adopt d akata life style. what is a man without him familly and his hard work?? wat is d point living.??

The answer= a functional upstanding full human being!

All these rubbish about family.............what family?

Men who adopt this mentality die early mostly out of pain and bitter disappointment.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by jojoseph(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
GboyegaD:

Oga, don't jump into hasty conclusion about my location? Who said getting a job at 40 is difficult? I don't know where you are pulling your statistics from but I have never seen a job that ask for your age.

Please, I'm not trying to insult you. You gave yourself away from your respond, no U.S. based or Nigerian returnee will disputes my assumption because they are the fact and they know it. Only the wannabes will disputes this. Thanks, have a blessed day.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by jojoseph(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
kizyalex10:
the question is now,can the children visit nigeria?most people re scared of marrying oyibo because they re scared thier children wont even visit nigeria so because of that they want someone who will atleast knw that Nigeria is their home,when u have kids that does nt come home or knw his place does it make u fufilled as a man?

It's worse with Nigerian women, they are the ones that refuses to come back to Nigeria even when the husband is ready to relocate back to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by jojoseph(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
azpekuliar:

Charles Emesibe and Ibiene Emesibe
You know the story. I followed my friend Charles uncle to pick Charles up at the airport when he came to America. I believe in 1980 or 81, I'm not sure.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by victorian(f): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
mrchineke:

Marriage is an unnecessary legal or traditional entanglement of 2 individuals who seek exclusive sexual intimate relationship. That’s all it is.

People marry in the BELIEVE that they will support and look after each other, establish common goals and have a life together. In recent times this belief has proved to be shaky, complicated, unreliable with hidden motives. In Africa poor family have turned it into a breadline.

Ok questions answered.

Ok. That's your idea about marriage.
And if we are to ask millions of people what marriage is all about, they will have different views about it.

Anyways in Nigeria, I've come to understand 80% of people both male and females view marriage as poverty allevaitaion scheme and an avenue to have constant sex anytime Anyday without feeling guilty but seeing it as God's mandate on humans.

Anyways why I wish to get married is this : I was born in a family where there is father, mother, brothers and sisters. Although it was a polygamous family but I grew up in the setting of knowing the love & responsibility of a dad, love & motherly responsibility of a mom and love of my brothers. But Years later, I lost my family to death, through natural causes. I can't complain. That's how God want it.

I'm not used to live the rest of my life alone even though I'm financially balanced and I've been trained from day one, having a family through marriage is good and the best. I'm a family and traditional oriented woman.
I frown at having kids through insemination or through adoption or through bf and gf. Those kind of lifestyle is strange to me and I don't want it.

I wish to marry for Companionship wit one man not with numerous men or women and also have my own nuclear family that will us bind by love, Responsibilities ,God, and the law.
Mind you I'm not lonely but I don't fancy being with different men,day in day out all in the name of I can have any man I want. That's not my kind of person.

So that's why.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
shaddy2:
I'm thinking why nigerian men always bring their wives abroad when there are so many white girls you can marry up there and have rest of mind with understanding.

Its the same issue they are afraid of..... white women call the police on their husband a lot many don’t mind divorce up to 10 times....but sadly, Nigerian women now do it tooo
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by GboyegaD(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
jojoseph:

Please, I'm not trying to insult you. You gave yourself away from your respond, no U.S. based or Nigerian returnee will disputes my assumption because they are the fact and they know it. Only the wannabes will disputes this. Thanks, have a blessed day.

You are the wannabe here claiming you know all. You are the one who knows the circle of friends you keep and what your aspirations are. Like I said, it isn't for me to tell you my location and if my post makes you decipher my location, sorry Oga, you failed woefully. Anyways, learn to know that while amongst you and your friends it isn't possible, to many others, it is very possible because they have what they can offer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

ATM Card Thief Caught In Hotel He Lodged In With His Girlfriend / Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road / Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.