Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. - Crime (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. (100967 Views)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by mrchineke: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
victorian:

Ok. That's your idea about marriage.
And if we are to ask millions of people what marriage is all about, they will have different views about it.

Anyways in Nigeria, I've come to understand 80% of people both male and females view marriage as poverty allevaitaion scheme and an avenue to have constant sex anytime Anyday without feeling guilty but seeing it as God's mandate on humans.

Anyways why I wish to get married is this : I was born in a family where there is father, mother, brothers and sisters. Although it was a polygamous family but I grew up in the setting of knowing the love & responsibility of a dad, love & motherly responsibility of a mom and love of my brothers. But Years later, I lost my family to death, through natural causes. I can't complain. That's how God want it.

I'm not used to live the rest of my life alone even though I'm financially balanced and I've been trained from day one, having a family through marriage is good and the best. I'm a family and traditional oriented woman.
I frown at having kids through insemination or through adoption or through bf and gf. Those kind of lifestyle is strange to me and I don't want it.

I wish to marry for Companionship wit one man not with numerous men or women and also have my own nuclear family that will us bind by love, Responsibilities ,God, and the law.
Mind you I'm not lonely but I don't fancy being with different men,day in day out all in the name of I can have any man I want. That's not my kind of person.

So that's why.

Make sure you find someone who share your values 100%, and not just for today but till eternity.

I wish you luck oooo
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Cromagnon: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
tevinsolt:
Power intoxicates.

Older Siblings abuse their power over younger siblings
not forever

Parents abuse their power over their kids
till 18

Husbands abuse their power over wives
the wives did not have to marry the man

Teachers abuse their power over students
for 6 yrs max then you can come back and treat their fuckup and they willl learn to not do so

Pastors/Imams/priests abuse their power over followers
following is a choice

Policemen/soldiers abuse their power over citizens
citizens give them said power and refuse to do the needful

Government officials abuse their power over citizens
get your voters card

They all have 1 thing in common,[/quote]no just laziness of the oppressed
its a choice to be oppressed

The belief in an arbitrarily bestowed right of superiority over another by a diety, nature or some written document.
might is right

Any attempt by the oppress to speak or fight back is rebellion against the aforementioned.
stealing a man's life savings is not fighting back,it is an invitation to anarchy and chaos
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by victorian(f): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
mrchineke:

Make sure you find someone who share your values 100%, and not just for today but till eternity.

I wish you luck oooo

Thanks.

That's why I'm not married.

I know what will make me happy and I'm taking it easy.

But thanks on the best wishes.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by jojoseph(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=GboyegaD post=92025080]

You are the wannabe here claiming you know all. You are the one who knows the circle of friends you keep and what your aspirations are. Like I said, it isn't for me to tell you my location and if my post makes you decipher my location, sorry Oga, you failed woefully. Anyways, learn to know that while amongst you and your friends it isn't possible, to many others, it is very possible because they have what they can offer.[/quot
e]

Anyway, it's ok no need for unnecessary arguments on matters that doesn't even concern any of us. You probably the same age with one of my children. Thanks, have a blessed day.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by danny56: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
joseph1832:
I believe some Nigerian men abroad likes to keep their wives here in Nigeria, because they're afraid of what they might do, when they discover what it truly mean to be free.

Rest In Peace Lady.

Shut up... What is free about their perverted law going against what bible said?
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by joseph1832(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
danny56:

Shut up... What is free about their perverted law going against what bible said?
get lost.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by GboyegaD(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=jojoseph post=92028616][/quote]

Oga, for the records, I am not age mates with any of your children and please let's leave it at that as this is becoming condescending.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by chibuzorlouis(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
anybody that want to marry a woman,and you know that you want take her,to abroad or not.simply ask her to sign a "prenoptial" for you at the court...if not,when the get there.they intend to divorce you and get hold of you property.so many of these ladies a heartless.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Galactico4ever(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
#SayNoToMurder

But what I can say us most Nigerian girls...once they discover they are richer than you (male), they start seeing you as shi..it, like you irritate them or something..

No one knows tomorrow...So please we should all learn to do better...
This matter wey make you to speak correct oyibo sha...ogbeni you sure say na you get dis account?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
Galactico4ever:
This matter wey make you to speak correct oyibo sha...ogbeni you sure say na you get dis account?

Dem hack my account be4 cheesy cheesy cheesy. Me speak English? For where
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by abeggnow: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2020
mrchineke:

The answer= a functional upstanding full human being!

All these rubbish about family.............what family?

Men who adopt this mentality die early mostly out of pain and bitter disappointment.
If u are are a man then you will understand that a man lives for his familly.Familly being wife and children.When a man looses these things then there is no point.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by chibuzorAbia: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
abeggnow:
If u are are a man then you will understand that a man lives for his familly.Familly being wife and children.When a man looses these things then there is no point.

Unfortunately things are changing so fast. Here in the USA and in Europe, with feminism and women liberation taking centre stage and divorce being very rampant I am not so sure.

Most men go to the grave in great pains. Unfortunately it’s usually the selfless ones who devoted everything to family. I have told my boys to look after themselves first and then the family.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Profadvocate: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
This is so sad

I understand his frustration
It takes a man that has been frustrated by a woman to understand his pain right now
But killing should have been out of it

Women
..fear them and if u have a good one pls go for thanks giving
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by legionISproteus: 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
kizyalex10:
bro most of these men cant really woo someone already based or established in America because they do meager work and our sisters who find their way to america themselves always look for big boys who re in medical line etc and sees an average guy as a nobody,thats d fact.while an average guy in the US is seen as a big boy here in nigeria and will want to bring a girl he can afford there in America and upgrade them to the standard of women they want so they can earn real big nd support the family,the truth is that women abuse power alot so they take advantage of the fact that the western world gave them the whole powers to frustrate the man
You have a point

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by legionISproteus: 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
kuntama:

Yes. That is the right of every human being.
Honestly!! The sense
Of male entitlement in this thread is unbelievable!
No one is stopping anybody from growing wings. Don't be a gold digging bítch while at it. That's all we are saying.
If the man spent $10k to train you as a nurse, pay him back his money with interest. Don't set him up just to take away all he has built. Take your ungrateful asss and leave with your ugly wings.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by legionISproteus: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
lagosrd:
This is the result of
Pride
Accumulated anger
Nonchallancy
Being Disrespectful
Betrayal
Trying to be smart
Unforgiving spirit
Stupidity
Distrust

Etc

First, may her soul rest in peace Perhaps its a terrible trend going south and if not checked there will be thousands of motherless Nigeria children in the US with hopeless fath

........later
May her soul forever burn in the pits of Tartarus angry
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by legionISproteus: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
LadySarah:

What of the kids
Collateral damage
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by legionISproteus: 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
VULCAN:
You don't sound very matured.

You ignored the root cause of what led to the murders in order to make yourself sound self righteous.

If the reason for the murders is eradicated then the murders themselves will stop.

Perhaps that is beyond your ability to comprehend.

I hope you are not a medical doctor because its obvious you would ignore the cause of a fatal disease only to focus on its symptoms.

Which guarantees that the patient will eventually die.

She writes like a 6 year old
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Dyonne: 3:57am On Jul 25, 2020
victorian:

That's Nigerian men for you.

The men marry village girls till date, thinking they can control the village wives imported to abroad.

And I laugh at their foolishness.

Even in Nigeria here, some husbands are adocating their wives gives them their paycheck every month.

One unfortunate useless banker while courting me in the past says, every money I make in my company will be paid into his account when we get married. Do I agree or not?

I laughed and looked at him, then I asked him? Where were u when I was struggling to build my biz? Because of dangling marriage like a carrot in my face, u think I'm so desperate to hand over my life savings to u?

You use jazz in your tongue? Cos i don't understand your English.

Thief! Ole!

Smhhhhh.

You really dodged a bullet.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Dyonne: 4:32am On Jul 25, 2020
emkz:

Guys please, except you have dated her and you understand her value system in Nigeria, don't marry an unexposed and mentally-unprepared girl to take abroad. There are highly accomplished single black girls abroad who'd adore you. Date them and marry them. Leave Naija local champions for Naija.

One day, I shall share my story on this forum so tha many would learn.

I'm interested in your story. Kindly mention me when you post it.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Dyonne: 4:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Wolgrace:

You are too loaded with knowledge! They promote violence in other to promote bloodshed because its the food and drink to the devils, they feed on and live by blood. And legalising abortion is their mode of worshipping and sacrificing the infants to their MOLOCH god of their ancient fathers for national prosperity. Rome is the god head/father of America because they shared the whole world into ten parts.

solite3:
deep! I thought I was the only one who saw this. And the thing is that they export all these filt outside the shores in the name of woke, progressivism and rationality. This is the modus operandi of witchcraft.

Both of you should shaddup.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by victorian(f): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dyonne:

You really dodged a bullet.

As in ehn? God saved me.

That's why I don't worry or disturb my self about marriage.

If I marry thank God.. If I don't see my like mind and I stay single till old age? I will still give thanks to God.

Most men these days are going for the jugulars in women, they claim to be in love with But it's all scripted lies. No love, even some women too are like that .
And lots of women fall into such traps daily. At most two years they are divorced! Back to square one. But this time bitter and emotionally frustrated, worse than before she got married.
Although the guy I'm dating he's a pure angel and totally different from what I was used to in relationships.

Even if I die today, I will say to myself, I've tasted what true love and genuine care feel like. And God will keep blessing him all the days of his life amen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dyonne:

Both of you should shaddup.
Are you ok?
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by DexterousOne(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
atheistandproud:

Look for a white woman that love you and marry her inugo. Get citizenship and assure the future of your mixed race children.

Lemme leave this country fess. Thunder gbagbuo gi any useless Nigerian lady in my DM.

Well said

Meet a woman where u based
And marry her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by DexterousOne(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
tevinsolt:
Power intoxicates.

Older Siblings abuse their power over younger siblings
Parents abuse their power over their kids
Husbands abuse their power over wives
Teachers abuse their power over students
Pastors/Imams/priests abuse their power over followers
Policemen/soldiers abuse their power over citizens
Government officials abuse their power over citizens

They all have 1 thing in common,
The belief in an arbitrarily bestowed right of superiority over another by a diety, nature or some written document.

Any attempt by the oppress to speak or fight back is rebellion against the aforementioned.

This above is the sad story of the psychological and cultural conditions of Nigerians in general

That's why we always have chaos
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by PDPGuy: 2:46am On Jul 26, 2020
Korllami007:

The thing just de funny to me. How many village girl de do SSCE talk more of passing it?
No be the same village girls come cities de do housemaid? How many of them can even construct two sentences together in English?

Most girls going to USA from Nigeria to study nursing are well learned and experienced person. Some people that have in the system find it hard to pass the nursing, na one village girl that can't speak anything aside her dialect will pass it.

Why would someone gamble with more than $20,000 to $30,000 to sponsor a village girl that has no experience in health field, whereas there are more than hundred of thousands of girls in health field that have higher percentage of passing the course in Nigeria.

The man will leave the girls in the health field that are expericed in health care and spend thousands of dollars on girl that cannot even spell chloroquine. Abeg, what kind of stupidity is that? grin grin
Nursing in USA has become a joke to this people.

It seems like their own "village girl" has different meaning. grin

Most of these men saying they paid for their wives Nursing education are lying. Nursing programs in the US are quite expensive, and it’s only like 2-5% of people who can afford it out of pocket.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Hunterovo: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2020
The gover will only shirk its responsibility afterwards. If more measures are taken to protect the lives of the poor, some tragedies will be avoided.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Infoay: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Relationship seems to be another whole world of its owe. Who would imagine that man and woman that once professes love to each other passionately would become sworn enemies when there is change in financial position et all. May God help our marriages.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by mozzking: 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
lefulefu:
if u like make money 50 times more than her as far as na US una dey she will take advantage of the system and collect all ur money and kids from u.

Lol so make we no live for there be that, na to go do holiday come back home

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

ATM Card Thief Caught In Hotel He Lodged In With His Girlfriend / Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road / Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.