Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant (1074 Views)

APC Chieftain Describes President Tinubu As Visionless, Clueless / CSU Certificate Saga Is Diversionary And Irrelevant. / Datti: Extension Of Validity Of ₦‎200 Notes Portrays Buhari As Weak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by abeyaktech: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
An All Progressives Congress lawmaker representing Mashi/Dutsi Federal Constituency of Katsina State in the House of Representatives, Mansur Mashi, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari would no longer be relevant come 2023 if he supports Bola Tinubu's alleged ambition to run for Presidency.

The lawmaker also said in an audio recorded in Hausa that the President was weak.

In the translation of the audio, Mashi said, "Buhari will be irrelevant in 2023 because of his intention to support Bola Tinubu for president under APC.

"The North will not support that, and that will be his end. Our clerics and the people will not agree with that."

The lawmaker has been facing bashing from APC members for his comments.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/18/katsina-lawmaker-describes-president-buhari-weak-and-irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by Righteousness89(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
That's a Very Bold man there! Takes some guy s to say that

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
The north will not support their fellow Muslim because he is yoruba but will back a northerner for the seat..

I dont even see Buhari supporting Tinubu openly in 2023. The frog has been used and dumped

1 Like

Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by GboyegaD(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
Let's see what happens. My major concern is why the two parties are not grooming the younger generation for this position and most importantly, why the younger ones can't float a successful movement.
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by teebaxy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
FACT!
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by flyingpig: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
Let's see what happens. My major concern is why the two parties are not grooming the younger generation for this position and most importantly, why the younger ones can't float a successful movement.

are you not a younger one

1 Like

Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by GboyegaD(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
flyingpig:
are you not a younger one

Yes, I am. You got issues with that?
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by baliyubla: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
When we tell them Thiefnibu can only be President of Ajegunle, they doubt us.

As for the dullard, calling him Weak is a huge complement as the Lifeless vegetable is not even aware of his existence.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by masterflowx(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
T
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by teebaxy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
GboyegaD:

whAT do they have to offer the younger generation aside growing them in the latest skills of looting?
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by flyingpig: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
GboyegaD:

Yes, I am. You got issues with that?
why can't you lead from the front in floating a successful movement embarassed

1 Like

Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by GboyegaD(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
flyingpig:
why can't you lead from the front in floating a successful movement embarassed

We need people who are having some influence to take the lead.
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by flyingpig: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
GboyegaD:

We need people who are having some influence to take the lead.
you can build yourself too. Stop waiting to be a follower
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by GboyegaD(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
flyingpig:
you can build yourself too. Stop waiting to be a follower

Taking a lead need you await for your time before launching your arrival. It is called strategic decision for a reason.
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by Karlifate: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
abeyaktech:

In the translation of the audio, Mashi said, "Buhari will be irrelevant in 2023 because of his intention to support Bola Tinubu for president under APC."

"The North will not support that, and that will be his end. Our clerics and the people will not agree with that."

Governor Nasir El-rufai has dropped a subtle hint when he was congratulating Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola on his birthday in May.
"You may be Tinubu's man but I am not Tinubu's man."
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by flyingpig: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
GboyegaD:

Taking a lead need you await for your time before launching your arrival. It is called strategic decision for a reason.
ogbeni go do wetting u dey advice other young men to do. Who appoint you special advisor sef
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by GboyegaD(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
flyingpig:
ogbeni go do wetting u dey advice other young men to do. Who appoint you special advisor sef

If you dey vex for my talk, no be me cause your frustrations. Focus on yourself.
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by SmartProf(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
The lawmaker is just saying the obvious but this time around in Hausa

1 Like

Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by ThatFairGuy: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
That's a Very Bold man there! Takes some guy s to say that
[/s]
Trash. Hypocrite
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by flyingpig: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
GboyegaD:

If you dey vex for my talk, no be me cause your frustrations. Focus on yourself.
siddon for sofa dey throw advise grin na why nigeria remains a sh¡t hole, every one appointed themself special advisor without portfolio grin
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by ThatFairGuy: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
He's entitled to his opinion
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by GboyegaD(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
flyingpig:
siddon for sofa dey throw advise grin na why nigeria remains a sh¡t hole, every one appointed themself special advisor without portfolio grin

At least, I give my own advice. You either take it or leave Abi dem force you take am?
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by gasparpisciotta: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sufficient evidence to accept this claim to be true
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by Macphenson: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by flyingpig: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
GboyegaD:

At least, I give my own advice. You either take it or leave Abi dem force you take am?
Special Advisor to wat again is ur portfolio grin who asked for ur advise undecided
Re: Katsina Lawmaker Describes President Buhari As Weak And Irrelevant by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Their clerics? Whatever species of subhumans are mixed with normal humans in this country?!

(1) (Reply)

Comparison Of SARS To RRS Officers Of NPF Amidst The #endsars Protest / Former Governor Ikpeazu On The Run / Moment Igbos Took The Staff Of Office Belonging To Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.