Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Does Yahoo- Yahoo Really Pays - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Yahoo- Yahoo Really Pays (207 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / 10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Yahoo- Yahoo Really Pays by Missyajoke(f): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Good evening everyone I've being shying away from this particular topic but today am going to talk about it " Does Yahoo- Yahoo really pays"
I know most people will insult me or abuse me or unfollow me but I don't care I'll talk.

My point is that most white men and women are not as gullible as we think they're also becoming smart. My question is that

How will you feel if you worked all your life only to get duped by a fraudster?
How will you feel?

Is it still yahoo- yahoo or money ritual. Cause I just don't understand it at all. The whites are becoming smart so duping them is a difficult thing no matter how smart you are except you'll charm them.

But nowadays people no longer care about the consequence of their actions yahoo oh or money ritual ohhhohhh. Everyone slang is " I must make money by force ".

What's trending nowadays is internet fraudster aka Yahoo-Yahoo. Now let's examine
Is it really Yahoo- Yahoo or Yahoo Plus ( Money Rituals)

What we are seeing nowadays is the rate at which young men and women are in a haste to make money. Men are not the only one in the business, women are also engaging in the acts.
Most people blame it on the economy. Its in this bad economy people are buying houses, in this bad economy people are getting rich, why don't you wait for your time rather than engaging in things that'll land you into trouble. You may think you know one powerful herbalist but the day police will catch you your charm will fail you. Why don't you leave the evil business today and engage in something legit. You may be thinking how will I feed but I want you to know it's better to eat a morsel of garri in peace than to eat Fried rice and chicken without peace of mind cause you'll always be afraid of being caught. Go back to Jesus an ever Faithful God. This might be your last warning don't be disobedient leave the Job.

Happy Weekend to you all.
Good night everyone.

1 Share

Re: Does Yahoo- Yahoo Really Pays by allen113: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
ok
Re: Does Yahoo- Yahoo Really Pays by XXXXTENTACION: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Our broda hushpuppi is a living testimony tongue

But sha men gats hustle whether by hook or crook.

¿ cool %
Re: Does Yahoo- Yahoo Really Pays by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Preachers, Hushpuppi, politicians... need more examples? Whether it pays? That is question i cannot answer

(1) (Reply)

All Life Matters - We Are All One / Kano Blasphemy And Sharia; Listen To An Erudite Scholar Today / MFM Daily Devotional: The Unexpected Knock- Pastor D.K. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.