Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Is The Name This Huge Creature That Was Butchered In River State? [photo O] - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Name This Huge Creature That Was Butchered In River State? [photo O] (682 Views)

Pregnant Cobra Butchered On My Farm, Used For Pepper Soup / This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night / Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name This Huge Creature That Was Butchered In River State? [photo O] by Primenet(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
A big sea creature was caught and butchered in River State
arewakandaMay 12, 2020
Reason why Nigerian Government should ban the killing of dolphins and whale in the country

Killing of dolphins and whale in the country has increased as in Bayelsa rivers.

Dolphins are the most familiar Sea creatures in the world including the whale, the don't feed on flesh like that of shark, this s familiar Sea creatures were kill by resident of Bayelsa state who butchered it for their various meal.

This practice is normally done by people from rivers and Bayelsa state who feed on the creature like it is a manner from heaven.

photo source: Google
On the 31'st of July 2019 a big Whale was stranded in Brass Island Bayelsa State, resident of a nearby village who came with this knife and machine saw to butchered the creature.

On the 14th of June 2019, a dolphins was caught by the village fisherman who brought it to the village and was butchered, feed on. In Bayelsa state.

Recently at Bonny Island in River State. Butchering of the sea animal is ongoing. This sea creatures are human friendly that the wrong hurt you when the come incounter with you inside in sea.

Re: What Is The Name This Huge Creature That Was Butchered In River State? [photo O] by music4me(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
See men at work @ d second picture...I am not saying its right to feast on this sea creatures o,bur i believe its some kinda manna from GOD.
Re: What Is The Name This Huge Creature That Was Butchered In River State? [photo O] by Razzness(m): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
It's most likely a whale. Animals needs some level of protection in this country, the way we are going our children will only see some of this animals in pictures.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name This Huge Creature That Was Butchered In River State? [photo O] by lordm(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
So many creatures will go extinct because of our greed
Re: What Is The Name This Huge Creature That Was Butchered In River State? [photo O] by anthonyuncle(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
with da level of hunger in dz country, even if the sea creature get wings, them go butcher am chop
Re: What Is The Name This Huge Creature That Was Butchered In River State? [photo O] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Looks like a whale to me sha.
Re: What Is The Name This Huge Creature That Was Butchered In River State? [photo O] by PrincessBecks(f): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Most likely a dead beached whale.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Jollof Spaghetti In Nigeria / Mercy Johnson Emotional Brutal Reaction To Tb Joshua's Death / Please How Much Is Pizza In Pizza Hut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.