Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Only What The Grace Of Jesus Christ Crucified Provides We Accept - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only What The Grace Of Jesus Christ Crucified Provides We Accept (122 Views)

When The Grace Of GOD Becomes A Roller-coaster To Hell. / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only What The Grace Of Jesus Christ Crucified Provides We Accept by ochibuogwu5: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
"John answered, A man can receive nothing [he can claim nothing, he can take unto himself nothing] except as it has been granted to him from heaven. [A man must be content to receive the gift which is given him from heaven; there is no other source.]" (John 3:27 amp)
Re: Only What The Grace Of Jesus Christ Crucified Provides We Accept by ochibuogwu5: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
There is sufficient grace to live without sin each second that ticks on this earth despite our humanity; it is found in *believing that you have died in the death of Jesus on the Cross* and asking Jesus to do to you *the same irreversible thing He did on Calvary to your whole being (spirit, soul and body 100%) not just in some aspects of your life*
Thus "but those who drink of the water that I will give them *will never be thirsty(for sin/lust /fleshly-fruits)*. The water that I will give *will become in them a spring of water gushing up* to eternal life" (John 4:14)

(1) (Reply)

Name Your Favorite Twitter Pastor / The Gospel: Power Of God Unto Salvation. / God Can Restore Your Fortunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.