Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? (5836 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by LoveKing(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2011
@kunle, sir john and co. I need solid proof that P.chris is a fraudster. If you talk about offering and tithe, then your accusation is watery, that means all pastors worldwide are fraudulent. Now what i want to know is why is he a fraud and quote scriptures to support it. Many people want to know.gracias.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by Afam4eva(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2011
Why are u a liar.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by HISservant: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2011
Simply stated, we know any pastor/preacher/messenger is "fake" or false when what he is saying or preaching, and especially if what he is doing and thus promoting among the congregation is not found in the word of God/ The Holy Bible. Thus, "The LORD has not said",  nor has HE instructed, which means that it is apostasy / idolatry (which GOD hates). we must not continue in such things once we see they are wrong & we must warn others. (Read Revelations chapters 2 and 3 re: The Lord Jesus Christ's warning to the churches in Asia Minor that had already started going astray with wrong doctrines & "doctrines of devils" just only years after HIS departure back to Heaven), talk less or rather, much more of now when we're at the end.

We who truly follow/love/obey The Lord Jesus Christ in fact with our whole hearts,  "If ye love me, keep my commandments." - John 14:15 (also Matthew 19:17, John 14:21, John 15:10, 1 John 2:3-4, 1 John 3:22-24, 1 John 5:2-3, Revelation 14:12),  (not just with our lips - Isaiah 29:13, Matthew 15:8, Mark 7:6) ,  we must always search, by GOD's mercy, for truth in His Word & obey in love & fear of HIM/GOD & we must be careful of the very things HE warns about, which shall be a snare to many who are blind,

Example? miracles, signs & lying wonders will be rampant in the last day. The LORD GOD Almighty is a GOD of miracles and signs and wonders, but note, the devil (whom The LORD shall destroy - (Isaiah 27:1, 2 Tess 2:8, Jude 1:6) likes to try to copy/imitate GOD (Isaiah 14:10-17), and will deceive many in so doing. Remember the garden of eden and how he tricked Eve with cunning (see Genesis chapters 1, 2 & 3),  he hasn't stopped. Remember when he/devil dared to approach The Lord Jesus Christ in wilderness with futile cunning and misquotes from The Word Himself to try to get obedience to him? (Matthew 4:1-11). Remember the garden of Gethsemane? When The Lord Jesus, in response to the soldiers / guards telling HIM that they seek "Jesus of Nazareth" and He says "I AM HE"(John 18:5-7), and they fell to the ground backwards (which shows The Lord's power over them/reigning fire from Heaven - because no man takes HIS life, He lays it down of HIS own & takes it up again at the commandment of The Father. John 10:18). Was the devil not there in judas? Do we not now see all this falling backward or attempting to call fire down from heaven (i.e., being "slain in the spirit"wink,  does it have anything to do with salvation of the soul & eternal life? No! or with being slain/killed/destroyed?? Yes. Benny Hinn does this a lot (though he is among many, just look around,  chris included),  but truly, The LORD shall slay devil & all his ministers/followers when HE returns soon (May 21, 2011), even according to the Word of GOD. (Isaiah 27:1, 2 Tess 2:8, Jude 1:6), though, judgment has begun around the world and in the churches.
"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" 1 Peter 4:17

"And no marvel; for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." 2 Corinthians 11:14-16

There are false prophets that have been, but more so now, deceiving many with miracles and signs and lying wonders - "if it were possible, to deceive the very elect of GOD" Matthew 24:24, 2 Thessalonians 2:8-10, Revelation 13:14,  thus, we must look only to the Word of GOD, The Holy Bible in these times & not follow these men doing these things, because apparently, many will be shocked when the LORD returns,  "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity [sin] "Matthew 7:22-24). A majority of these people can only be from GOD's only, current day temple/churches/heritage where these "ministers of righteousness"(2 Corinthians 11:14-16), who look so clean & nice & misquote the Word of God along with signs & wonders are doing these prophesied things for power, money "filthy lucre" and wickedness.

"Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them" Matthew 7:20 & 7:16,  though it is hard to tell without GOD's mercy, they are cunning.

Isaiah 14:10-17
All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. [b]Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

"That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin [the devil] be revealed, the son of perdition [the devil];
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
"
2 Thessalonians 2:2-4, 

there is no other relevant "temple" in this day (for the past 2000 years) before judgment day other than the churches of GOD,,  HIS Word says so, HIS Word is true, it is happening now until judgment day, has been happening for a while.

Remember,  "And no marvel; for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." 2 Corinthians 11:14-16

There is no doubt that our Lord Jesus Christ and His apostles actually cast out devils from people (even till this day, only when necessary), but those miracles documented in the Bible (confirmed The Lord's great power & authority). miracles just like - healing lepers, paralytics, opening the eyes of the blind, ,  even the signs of circumcision, baptism, etc were/are only signs of how GOD heals/saves the soul, giving eternal life within through the "hearing of the Word of GOD" (Rom 10:17).

Think about it,  after a man is healed today from whatever ails him in his physical body, ,  what then, ? He's not going anywhere with that body (1 Corinthians 6:13, Romans 7:24),  but we who are truly saved & truly born again await from GOD a glorious, eternal body:
"Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself" Philippians 3:21, (1 Corinthians 15:51-53, 1 John 3:2).

The true Gospel of GOD is not about tokens/signs meant to distract, extort & deceive,  they are tokens/signs of something more miraculous/significant (eternal life in the soul, which only GOD does).  But as many as received [passively] him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. John 1:12-14

It is about salvation, substantively,  "saved" from what though? saved from the wrath of GOD for sin & the reconciliation of many men/women back to GOD through The Lord Jesus Christ (The only Holy One who could pay the huge penalty for the sins of those HE saves (Acts 4:12), after adam fell in the garden & died, both spiritually (Spirit of GOD no longer in Him (Gen 2:7 - every human after that is born spiritually dead),  & physically (we're alive but we all die),  ("But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."Genesis 2:17),  thus ", as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive."
(1 Corinthians 15:22)

One cannot preach The Good News of The Lord Jesus Christ dying (and gloriously rising) in place of a sinner without saying what the penalty of the sin is. The true Gospel of the LORD GOD/ Jesus Christ is this:

"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die" (Ezek 18:4).
"All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Rom 3:23).
"As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live:" (Ezek 33:11).
"None other 4 salvation than The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON of The Living GOD" (Acts 4:12)
"So then Faith comes by hearing & hearing by the Word of GOD" (Rom 10:17).

"I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and find pasture, I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep." John 10:9-11. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Ephe 2:8.

Not "miracles"/tricks, signs and lying wonders for money, fame, ignorance and/or wickedness

2 Peter 2: 1-3
But there were[b] false prophets[/b] also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not

May 21, 2011 - Judgment Day! - (http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/gallery/v/nigeria_billboards/)
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by KunleOshob(m): 6:59am On Feb 07, 2011
^^^
Nuff said.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by SirJohn(m): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2011
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by mabell: 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2011
KunleOshob:

^^^
Nuff said.

why am i not surprised?
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by simplymee: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2011
You have started with assumptions again. Can a sick body really praise God? It hurts and if u have been there, u will know that the word of God when applied creates the healing u so desire by faith. So how does healing the sick become false?Then read Mark 16:17 - 18(And these signs shall follow them that believe, )
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by dav700: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2011
There's no basis for the question in the first place? Who's the fraudster that walks boldly on the street and still could not be apprehended by the Govt securities or the law enforcement agencies? In the first place what's a fraud and who's a fraudster?
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by lender(m): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2011
Hello Hisservant is it not the same bible that says thou should not judge or who are you to judge another man's servant. To me pastor Chris is never a fraudster I perceive you are not knowledgeable enough of the things of the spirit. Although, I am not a member of Christ Embassy but I so much believe in the church and the pastor because he is a true man of God. I know the group of thought you belong. They are the group that believe there is no more miracle in the body of Christ. On the Cross over night I attended the Christ embassy service which I did not pay a dime before entering as a matter of Fact I could not drop my offering before I left the church. It is only at the headquarter they ask people to pay a token of N1,000 and besides nobody is interested in their money (N1,000) it is just to make sure people worship in their various worship center. To me I expected those who worship at each branch should stay in their branch for that cross over night. This is just simple obedience I know people who give N2m offering to God every Sunday. Most pastor who criticize other men of God are doing that because of ignorance. Let the Spirit of God interpret the Bible to you Muslims also read the Bible but they cannot understand it unless they desire to know the truth.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by Joagbaje(m): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2011
@loveking

It's a spirit of the Antichrist that makes people attack ministers. Any person that stands out to fulfil Gods purpose must face all these attacks. Jesus experienced it.

John 7:12
12 There was a lot of discussion about him among the crowds. Some said,"He's a wonderful man,"while others said,"No, he's duping the public."

John 15:20
20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. 

Thesame demons are still working in people today. There is no single minister of God they woukd not criticise. You ask them to mention the name of one single real man of God. They have none. Why the devil hates every minister of God. He is the accuser of the brethren. 

Revelation 12:9-11
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, . .  for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

That same spirit is at work in people today. They don't  see any good in the churches, they don't see souls saved,and lives transformed by churches  but alwatpys looking for evil report in churches. 

The sad thing is that the people being used by these  spirits may mean well , but there are ignorant of the spirit using them. Remember the words of Jesus :

John 16:2
2 . . .in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. 
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by newmi(m): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2011
T
he sad thing is that the people being used by these  spirits may mean well , but there are ignorant of the spirit using them. Remember the words of Jesus :

It reminds me of Saul of tarsus. He wrecked havoc of the churches. I can't wait for the day my bonboi will come out of his delusion him and the school teacher. grin .
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by mabell: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2011
Joagbaje:

@loveking

It's a spirit of the Antichrist that makes people attack ministers. Any person that stands out to fulfil Gods purpose must face all these attacks. Jesus experienced it.

This sounds familiar
@Loveking, you once said you wanted to apply for the post of the antichrist!
I hope your reason for this thread is genuine cheesy
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by Azibalua(f): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2011
mabell:

This sounds familiar

I am not surprised
Anyway it's not a new thing,to call pastor chris a fraud,it's not news anymore
What's news is the night of bliss holding in the soccer city south africa on the 11th of march and like pastor chris said

' AFRICA WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN'
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by mabell: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2011
yes o! South Africa will never be the same and the world at large
can't wait for testimonies
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by 5solas(m): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2011
mabell:

This sounds familiar

grin grin grin Brilliant recall.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by cemehere: 7:07am On Feb 09, 2011

[quote][/quote]

My dear, thank you for reminding everyone here that they have a program to up to,
Night of Bliss South Africa, it is going to be Great.
Of a truth, Africa will never remain the same again.

This is what i am talking about!
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by nuclearboy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2011
Chased from Naija airwaves then chasedfrom SA airwaves. In between, shown over and over as a fraud who doctors "miracles".

But Africa won't be the same again? shocked

Yeah, very soon - cos the fake's time ids up & he will presently expire
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by LoveKing(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2011
Azibalua:

He should have changed nigeria first right? what happened to charity beginning from home?
my guy shove it. you know thats a lie.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by Azibalua(f): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2011
LoveKing:

He should have changed nigeria first right? what happened to charity beginning from home?
my guy shove it. you know thats a lie.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This country has changed greatly my dear
Check out the mindset of the youths after the youth confferences,
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by Azibalua(f): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2011
nuclearboy:

Chased from Naija airwaves then chasedfrom SA airwaves. In between, shown over and over as a fraud who doctors "miracles".
But Africa won't be the same again?  shocked

Yeah, very soon - cos the fake's time ids up & he will presently expire

I laugh haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa  grin cool grin

Chased frm  naija airwaves ? Says who?

Maybe you are not patriotic and so do not have time for our TV stations you would have seen our programsFLOGGING the airwaves

The NBC ( national broadcasting coporation)only said they wanted programs where the miracles were verified to be aired and that's what we gave them.

Have you heard of ATMOSPHERE FOR FAITH ? I guess not
Let me enlighten you: this is a program where we have individuals come and testify how they received their miracle,and  these miracles are verified. You can check it out ,it's on AIT and Yes oh NTA and other stations, which village are you in? Say it I will get the time of the program for you.

Chased from SA airwaves? Says who?
Am sure you are not aware of LOVEWORLDSAT

The more you talk no sorry cough the bigger we get

Tell me you did not watch the 31st night service via the airwaves it was all over the whole world
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by nuclearboy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2011
Azibalua:

I laugh haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa  grin cool grin

Chased frm  naija airwaves ? Says who?

Maybe you are not patriotic and so do not have time for our TV stations you would have seen our programsFLOGGING the airwaves

The NBC ( national broadcasting coporation)only said they wanted programs where the miracles were verified to be aired and that's what we gave them.

Have you heard of ATMOSPHERE FOR FAITH ? I guess not
Let me enlighten you: this is a program where we have individuals come and testify how they received their miracle,and  these miracles are verified. You can check it out ,it's on AIT and Yes oh NTA and other stations, which village are you in? Say it I will get the time of the program for you.

Chased from SA airwaves? Says who?
Am sure you are not aware of LOVEWORLDSAT

The more you talk no sorry cough the bigger we get

Tell me you did not watch the 31st night service via the airwaves it was all over the whole world

angry angry

Azibalua:

You too start to show the KNOWN fruit of yaks yaps - crime and manipulation. Now you say Atmosphere for FAITH. Why didn't you say Atmosphere for MIRACLES? WHY? You know there is a difference between them, don't you?

Yeah, tell me when the program comes on and let him show a miracle/healing on it and lets see if he won't be picked up!

Standard Christ Embassy fruit revealed - lying, twisting (A-F-Miracles split from A-F-Faith so they can lie that they're still there). I spit at the thought of you. Shame on you lying yet claiming relationship with the Living Truth
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by mabell: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2011
@Azibalua,
u forgot to talk about the internet, you tube and all
@nuke
nuclearboy:

angry angry
Azibalua:
Standard Christ Embassy fruit revealed - lying, twisting (A-F-Miracles split from A-F-Faith[b] so they can lie that they're still there)[/b]. I spit at the thought of you. Shame on you lying yet claiming relationship with the Living Truth

We will never go away, we will always remain wink
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by jpworld(m): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2011
The bible is a collection of man-made stories. Jesus may have been an actual person but he was never the son of God. Fuk Yo pastor chris,
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by nuclearboy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2011
wink I know you'll always be there - you are of the world so none can separate you from it tongue
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by mabell: 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2011
jpworld:

The bible is a collection of man-made stories. Jesus may have been an actual person but he was never the son of God. Fuk Yo pastor chris,
And where are you appearing from with such insinuations, where are your scriptural backups about your claims

nuclearboy:

wink I know you'll always be there - you are of the world so none can separate you from it tongue

Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
John 8:23 (KJV)
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by jpworld(m): 4:31am On Feb 10, 2011
@mabell The Bible should not be used to prove anything. While I believe in God, the Bible was made by men interpreting what they thought God expected – at their time in history and as they understood the world. That's why all religion is false. God exists but no man can know the mind of God – thus, all religions are false.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by mabell: 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2011
jpworld:

@mabell The Bible should not be used to prove anything. While I believe in God, the Bible was made by men interpreting what they thought God expected – at their time in history and as they understood the world. That's why all religion is false. God exists but no man can know the mind of God – thus, all religions are false.

But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things
1 John 2:20 (KJV)

It's really not hard to know the mind of God you know
There are different ways, when you spend time in praise, prayers and worship, God speaks to you
When you fast and pray, God speaks to you
Through your pastors and leaders in church, God speaks to you
Via studying of the bible God speaks to you e.t.c

Having done all these and more, i can beat my chest and say i know the mind of God
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by KunleOshob(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2011
mabell:

Having done all these and more, i can beat my chest and say i know the mind of God

You know the mind of God yet you would rather follow a man, a cheap common criminal at that. It must be the mind of the mamon god that you know tongue I laugh in summersaulting phonetic tongues grin
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by mabell: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2011
KunleOshob:

You know the mind of God yet you would rather follow a man, a cheap common criminal at that. It must be the mind of the mamon god that you know tongue I laugh in summersaulting phonetic tongues grin

Maybe you should laugh in Ogbia
I was attending another ministry where i barely knew the word of God
I was so hungry to know it that i almost got converted to another ministry just because a lady was always coming to share scriptures and her doctrine with me
Until i came in contact with CEC and my life changed
This ministry has taught me more than enough
I have a better relationship with God
I don't worship and will never worship man but this same Rev Chris, if he had not accepted the call of God upon his life where would i and every other person have being
Be real, he is a man sent from God and lo and behold, he taught me about the mind of God
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by KunleOshob(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2011
@mabell
So your salvation depends on a fraudster? I weep for you my dear sister you are really a lost soul and you don't even realize it.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by jpworld(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
The bible is a children story book taken seriously, much like Harry Potter will be in 200years.

For example, Moses wrote the first five books of the bible which he obviously didn't experience most of the beginning of Genesis.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by newmi(m): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2011
KunleOshob:

hey young man, pastor chris feeds over 500 children daily in lagos alone with scholarship through the inner city mission not to talk about other parts of the country and the world. When will you get tired of this asignment the devil gave you.  ;

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Total Forgiveness Difficult Amongst Most Nigerian Christians? / Why Do You Go To Church? / What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.