Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? (5888 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by Zikkyy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2011
mabell:

Having done all these and more, i can beat my chest and say i know the mind of God

mabell:

he is a man sent from God and lo and behold, he taught me about the mind of God

Okay smiley Since you know the mind of God, can you help me with his thoughts on the wahala in Jos and Maiduguri? I also need to know his position on the coming general elections. In your response, also provide some information on God’s position regarding the katakata in Egypt and the Middle East? Thanks in advance kiss
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by jpworld(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2011
newmi:

hey young man, pastor chris feeds over 500 children daily in lagos alone with scholarship through the inner city mission not to talk about other parts of the country and the world. When will you get tired of this asignment the devil gave you.  ;

Marketing strategy. People use charity to promote there name and business.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by KunleOshob(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2011
^^^
More like claims of charity. It is only on NL I read about so called charitable acts of their so called innercity mission. If they are truely making any impact we should have heard a lot more about it from independent sources by now.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by mabell: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2011
my advice to you
the devil is a liar and a father of lies
i know you are his errand boy but the truth is whatever he promised you as your reward is just a lie
so be wise now that you can or better still rest in your foolishness sad
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by jpworld(m): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2011
mabell:

my advice to you
the devil is a liar and a father of lies
i know you are his errand boy but the truth is whatever he promised you as your reward is just a lie
so be wise now that you can or better still rest in your foolishness sad

There is no such thing call devil, it never exist,
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by LoveKing(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2011
but is there any evidence that p.chris is laundering money? thats the fraud i'm talking about.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by Joagbaje(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2011
How come after all the noise making , The almighty EFCC has not been able to prove any case against the man of God. Serving governors and former governors were araigned even bank directors. How come they've not been able to establish any case against pastor chris. The only thing we hear is that efcc is using soft selling newspars to make noise. And gullible Christians are happy to buy them because they love bad news.

Pastor chris is a fine gentle man and he knows how to put the devil where he belongs. The greatest thing you can do to satan is to ignore him as though he doesn't exist. And that's exactly what pastor chris is doing . That's why the press is mad at him, he doesn't grant interview, he is a focused man that refuse to be distracted. He just moves on. If press make you, Press can destroy you. Since the Press can't feast on him, they rather make money from attacks . But the power that sustain the man is the holyghost. You can't defeat a man who is functioning in his calling.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by mabell: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2011
This court case matter is not today.
I've being hearing it over the years
The thing is i never hear it on network news, why i ask
Rather its on one fraudulent website or soft sell magazine
If these allegations are true, by now, Pastor Chris should have being in jail
Other people that had one fraudulent case or another have being apprehended or sentenced
It's amazing and yet people still talk like,

Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
Luke 6:26

let the tongues continue to wag
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by nwakaibe(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2011
KunleOshob:

^^^
More like claims of charity. It is only on NL I read about so called charitable acts of their so called innercity mission. If they are truely making any impact we should have heard a lot more about it from independent sources by now.

Daystar repaired schools,mfm repaired schools,fountain established a hospital for the poor. Christ Embassy during reach out Nigeria donated classroom blocks,books,vehicles for the police etc. In anambra, they gave internet enabled pcs to all the police formations. A sister needed surgery and is a member of charismatic, we needed money, women fellowship of Daystar gave us N100,000. These churches are trying for the poor and the society. Read the newspapers and you will see the stories
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by KunleOshob(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2011
nwakaibe:

Daystar repaired schools,mfm repaired schools,fountain established a hospital for the poor. Christ Embassy during reach out Nigeria donated classroom blocks,books,vehicles for the police etc. In anambra, they gave internet enabled pcs to all the police formations. A sister needed surgery and is a member of charismatic, we needed money, women fellowship of Daystar gave us N100,000. These churches are trying for the poor and the society. Read the newspapers and you will see the stories

What you guys fail to realize is that charity is the primary duty of the church even before evangelism. If you care study the teachings of Jesus and the apostles very well you would realize this was there number one priority. In the early church most of the church collections was used to take care of the poor and needy and also feed the poorer members of their churches. it wasn't a by the way activity as is being done in churches today it was their core function. The churches you mentioned above all rake in billions every year, they spend only a very minure fraction of what they generate on charity but even spend more money on publicizing this "charitable" acts contrary to the teachings of christ. Churches claim that they are using the money to spread the gospel, this is a big fat lie very few churches today are actually spreading the gospel what most of them are doing is spreading their individual church franchises in the most economically buoyant cities in the world there by ensuring their revenue continues to grow. Churches would rather go an open branches in the U.K were a large population of christian faithfuls already exist rather than go to our neighbouring benin republic who are still pre-dominantly pagan and need the gospel more than Nigerians in the U.K who have already heard the gospel. reason being they stand to make a lot more money in the uk yet they claim they are spreading the gospel.

The fact remains that as far as charitable works is concerned Nigerian churches are just scratching the surface their impact is not being felt even in their immediate communities, it is only noise we here yet they spend billions on building and acquiring monuments to themselves that God didn't send them.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by mabell: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2011
On the 1st of October, all the CE churches do a community service. They either give to the poor or carryout one charity work or another for a community or an organisation
They don't bother going to the press to scream their heads out all that happens is they just tell other CE churches for them to know what their churches do and for them to do better and thats all

You say charity is the primary duty of the world before evangelism, where did you get this from
When Jesus gave the mandate to win souls, did he say go to the poor to and feed them or

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
(KJV)

We are not against feeding the poor but its not the number one before evangelism
Tell me where did you get that from the bible
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by crossman9(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2011
He is a liar because he does not tell the real gospel of Christ he has hi-jacked the word of the living GOD, so you sheep out there wake up and read the bible

matthew10:9-13 7And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

9Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

10Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

11And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.

12And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by jpworld(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2011
mabell:

On the 1st of October, all the CE churches do a community service. They either give to the poor or carryout one charity work or another for a community or an organisation
They don't bother going to the press to scream their heads out all that happens is they just tell other CE churches for them to know what their churches do and for them to do better and thats all

You say charity is the primary duty of the world before evangelism, where did you get this from
When Jesus gave the mandate to win souls, did he say go to the poor to and feed them or

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
(KJV)

We are not against feeding the poor but its not the number one before evangelism
Tell me where did you get that from the bible

@mabell Sharaap, I guess u r either Adeboye, or Oyakilome, or any of this Man of Dog, after stealing from the people, u r now using there money to do charity,

nwakaibe:

Oh Yea, I saw the advertisement, after playing football in oregun high school, while driving home, I saw people digging the road, and close to them was a huge sign board saying, Daystar @ work, I even thought Daystar was a newspaper, or magazine. So Daystar is also a church, na wao, why the sign board? why not just send workers to do the job and keep quite, why notifying the public is me Daystar doing the community road. you want more customers right? so you can get there 10%? Well done, I can see ur marketing strategy.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by PastorAIO: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2011
crossman9:

He is a liar because he does not tell the real gospel of Christ he has hi-jacked the word of the living GOD, so you sheep out there wake up and read the bible

8Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

10Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

11And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.

13And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

Meeeennh!!! I don't know what kind of bible you read o!, or what version but my own is totally different. It says:

109 heal the sick, cleanse the leper, cast out devils all at at cost because remember that the gospel needs money to spread. Your position in the church was not free, you got it from the bountiful offerings that you gave so likewise you must collect bountifully from any evangelical activity.
110 Never go empty handed, but show off your wealth to all and sundry so that they will know how much I have blessed thee. 111 Travel thee not in anything less than a private jet and a convoy of limos and make sure that your coat is of the latest italian designs, afterall you have worked so you are worthy of the best pieces of meat. 112 Don't stay in anybodies house but get a splendid hotel room . . . in fact buy the hotel. The earth is the lord's and the fulness thereof and I have given it to thee to enjoy. Ol'boy carry goooooo, enjoy ya gospel.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by jpworld(m): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2011
Pastor AIO:

Meeeennh!!! I don't know what kind of bible you read o!, or what version but my own is totally different. It says:

109 heal the sick, cleanse the leper, cast out devils all at at cost because remember that the gospel needs money to spread. Your position in the church was not free, you got it from the bountiful offerings that you gave so likewise you must collect bountifully from any evangelical activity.
110 Never go empty handed, but show off your wealth to all and sundry so that they will know how much I have blessed thee. 111 Travel thee not in anything less than a private jet and a convoy of limos and make sure that your coat is of the latest italian designs, afterall you have worked so you are worthy of the best pieces of meat. 112 Don't stay in anybodies house but get a splendid hotel room . . . in fact buy the hotel. The earth is the lord's and the fulness thereof and I have given it to thee to enjoy. Ol'boy carry goooooo, enjoy ya gospel.

Can somebody clap for this fool,
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by nuclearboy(m): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2011
^^^ Maybe you should be more patient next time. PASTOR AIO was using a language construct known as sarcasm and only showing the error in what the supposed "pastor" chris is doing with hyperbole.

In effect, if the modified verses were what the Bible says, chris would be right. But then, is it what it says? If not, then he is obviously wrong

Patience and understanding will always see your feet outside your mouth
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by mabell: 9:31am On Feb 13, 2011
crossman9:

Whats your point exactly

jpworld:

@mabell Sharaap, I guess u r either Adeboye, or Oyakilome, or any of this Man of Dog, after stealing from the people, u r now using there money to do charity,

which people, is it stealing from the poor to feed the poor?
My giving does not mean my money was or is stolen from me
And im neither Adeboye or Pastor Chris, im mabell
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by SirJohn(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2011
^^^^@mabell,
you can run but you cant hide, I'm still waiting for you here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-599451.128.html
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by nuclearboy(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2011
^^

Please O, don't hound mabell - she has told us she is for herself (& I believe God) rather than blindedly for "pastor" chris just because she attends CEC. If all of them would for once understand that to be what we warn about and realise that Yaks seems to be picked on only because of that idol mindset, things would be better.
What makes his case worse is the empty boasting especially where you find the supposed MOG claiming rubbish that can't be backed up by scripture and being felled/defeated scripturally by us simple laity they would wish to call spiritual vagabonds because we have only a Father, A Teacher and a Master
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by mabell: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2011
SirJohn:

^^^^@mabell,
you can run but you cant hide, I'm still waiting for you here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-599451.128.html

run ke
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by toorich: 1:13am On Feb 14, 2011
@loveking,
Those commenting on this thread will think you're intellegent or spiritual, I laugh.
See how you gain popularity by having a pastor chris titled thread, I feel so sorry for you.
Let me remind you that your fathers that treaded this path have fallen from the side walk of life, you are not the hero.

What does you and your fellow accusers have against pastor chris?
His anointing? Revelation of the word? Passion for the gospel? Prosperity? Charity activities? Thwarting the works of satan? Healing the sick? Casting out devils? Speaking the truth??,

For Which of these are you casting your stone
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by yuanyelss(m): 3:44am On Feb 14, 2011
Can a sick body really praise God? It hurts and if u have been there, u will know that the word of God when applied creates the healing u so desire by faith,
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by Enigma(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^ Well, the apostle Paul praised God despite his own sickness and that of his assistants.

Also read up on a lady called Joni Eareckson Tada http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joni_Eareckson_Tada

http://www.joniandfriends.org/

Further look up this chap called Brian Gault http://www.christianlightradio.com/BrianGault.html
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by LoveKing(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2011
@toorich

i dont have your time.

@people

please tell me what Jesus meant when he said he said "If your left hand is doing something, dont let your right hand know about it', talking about charity? what did he mean?
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by toorich: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2011
LoveKing:
@toorich

i dont have your time.

@people

please tell me what Jesus meant when he said he said "If your left hand is doing something, dont let your right hand know about it', talking about charity? what did he mean?

^^^loveking, you dont have the power to have my time, it is not granted unto you, it takes a special grace to do so. Tell me how does darkness comprehend light? So don't try. But I say unto you that you must be born again, my lord Jesus can still save the worst of your bunch but you must say yes to Him before its too late.

Stop asking for meaning of scriptures cos you would not still comprehend the meaning if explained in simple modern english. Get saved first and quickly for the time is short. Stay alive loveking, there's hope fr u!!
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by LoveKing(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2011
LoveKing:

@people

Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by toorich: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2011
LoveKing:
Quote from: LoveKing on Today at 03:37:11 PM

@people

^^^loveking or loverking,it seems you're also hard of hearing. The other time you said bishop TD jakes told you that ruth and naomi were lesbians, david and jonathan also had something. Now you are looking for someone's explaination to twist again. Why are you like this? You asking stupid and unintellegent question to air your mischief. You also created a thread to express how much you want to be the antichrist, now you want to understand the words of christ? You can't so don't try.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by crossman9(m): 4:23am On Mar 05, 2011
Instruction on how to cooking lambs in the church
Here is their own spiritual oven? The church!
Here let us begin:
It’s just simple start with sheep but if you don’t have them?

Then simply go out to your local area or community and get some there?
Every area always has some lost sheep ready for the taking?
A gullible person in sort, most areas have some ready for using, or better put ready for taking advantage off?
Right now that you have your sheep what are you going to do to get the right outcome?
Simple recipe here:
Let’s start by simply shearing them of all they have on them?
Once sheared then they are ready for the next stage?
Start by killing of any sense of self meaning, thoughts of their own?
Simple techniques are indoctrination?
By the power of suggestion hypnosis music light shows and much more!
Also By simply telling them nice stories with some truth mixed with lies?
So now you have killed of any sense of self you are free to start preparation?
Take one lamb sheared season with lies rub into their head thoroughly lies I mean or false doctrine?
Then take them and leave them a night or two then start with some truth take away some of the lies
Once seasoned now place in the oven for few months i.e. the church group?
Where they will see people of like mind or people that have been cooking longer than you?
In chiefs terms here is one I prepared earlier?
You will see that this looks good during cooking?
And appealing to the eye’s
Then put lamb in oven and turn the heat up with lies saying the church is in great trouble or something to that nature start telling them that GOD needs your money which is sometimes is true but always added a little exaggeration because this is needed here to ensure cooking takes place?
Once the sheep start to heat and there cooking away under the false prophet s gas marked lies, coming out of their mouths then you will be having a dripping roast?
Meaning they will start to give money to whatever cause you like buying you cars houses and new suits?
And if they start to cool down for whatever reason then just simple turn on the following?
To bring back to heat under gas marked lies, so the lamb will keep cooking and roast and keep dripping cash for you?
Because remember this is your dripping roast, you don’t want to let it cool of from giving you cash?
So turn heat up in the following way (tell them that your prosperity is in the mouth of your prophet? these techniques should work?
And if they should question this just simply say touch not the anoint one or do not do thy prophet any harm?
What I really mean is this touch not the anoint one or do thy profit$ any harm?
Just remember God is big business to these evil doers?
These techniques should work?
That should ensure the temperature remains the same for the roasting process which means the cash. Will just flow in?
Keep the roast moist during cooking with lots of the following?
Books D.V.Ds and C.ds and lots of church services and activities night and day to keep the heat up till cooking has finished?
But remember don’t cook the dripping roast to fast as it will be tough or burnt and it will to hard cut into at the end so you will want to keep it moist? The roast moist i.e. the church members or lambs
When lamb is roasted?
Do the following cut in with truth slow and not too deep with the truth?
For truth is like a sword if you put it in too deep it could cause the lamb to come to life?
And all that roasting would be wasted?
Now any good con man or false prophet does not want that do they?
Because they will be (harming there profit$) won’t they?
Remember this tip before putting the lamb in the oven i.e. the church?
Never give them the full truth?
Because if you put the whole truth in i.e. the bible in the church? Then the sheep will realize there being cooked better put roasted for their cash?
So be careful with truth because it cut to the marrow of a man soul?
But any skilled cook will tell you preparation is the key? So in all things have a good lie to deceive them in case you cut too deep with the truth?
Now seeing you’re a false prophet and chief with the truth?
Now remember this don’t eat all your lambs at once because you will always need a dripping roast of cash to keep you in planes and all the great comforts of life?
Collusion: for the lost lambs in the oven or the church?
Here is wisdom for you?
If you are in a church where they are always talking about ($00.00) money all the time and sowing seeds to get your breakthrough for healing or finical troubles? And you’re being told you need to buy this D.V.Ds or that C.Ds or this latest book?
Then it is more than likely you are in a false prophet kitchen? Being readily prepared
For roasting you lamb? You need to wake up before your roasted and cooked for their personal gain and you lose all you have cash i.e. homes or whatever valuables’ you have for the taking by these evil doers?
This was brought to you with all the culinary delights (oh I mean culinary de lies) of these false prophets?
For more timely lies just log on to the following web site: www.
And more lying recipes of false prophet!
There you will find all professional false prophets lies and there cooking technique there free of charge?
This was inspired by the word of God and his wisdom to expose all false teachers and there lies?
I was inspired with false teachers because of what they have done to me?
It’s metaphor to help people see past all the evil the devil uses through his Ministers of Light?
Just remember what Jesus said be careful no one deceives you
(Matthew 24:4 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you.)
Written By United Against Christ Embassy
CHRIST EMBASSY IS the most Evil Church in the World:

Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by toorich: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2011
@crossman9

ROTFLMAO
So you are an abokii meaning suya for living, now I understand your mediocrity. Anyway, hope you have started your adult school classes. Your grammer is still far from improvement. Its hard for you to kick against the pricks.
Re: Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? by crossman9(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2011
people who speak against minister are not the anti-chirst people who speak against pastor chris are speaking against him, and the wrong he and his followers do so its high time people started to read the bible? not christ embassy books it is good to read the word the spiritaul milk from Gods own mouth i love the bible
let look at your little book
Open song for the TV commercial of Lyric of the Rhapsody of Realities song?
From the heart of the father comes his gift of love.
To give life and to give strength each and every day.
With any language you can hear the spirit
It’s more than a it’s more than a book
It’s from the father’s heart or hand hey
Rhapsody taking you higher
Rhapsody higher than high
Rhapsody a true companion
Rhapsody no worry
The end of the opening credits or lyrics’
They even have a TV commercial saying I love my “Rhapsody” In the Song on a Repetitive Manner!
This is design to install the need to have this Book it’s a must have, a live or Die mentality!
Here is the word of the song you see here?
Lyric of the Rhapsody of Realities song on advert on love world TV.
1. My Rhapsody( x3)
2. Book of Realities (x3)
3. God’s Word for Life to Me (x 2)
4. I Love My Rhapsody (x9)
5. My Rhapsody (x3)
6. Book of Realities (x3)
7. God’s word for everyday (x1)
8. My Wonderful Treasure (x1)
9. My Rhapsody (x3)
10. Book of Realities (x3)
11. God’s Word for Life to Me (x2)
12. I Love My Rhapsody (x9)
13. I Love My Rhapsody (x9)
14. I Love My Rhapsody (x9)
15. I Love My Rhapsody (x9)
16. I have My Rhapsody (x9)
17. I have My Rhapsody (x9)
18. This is My Rhapsody (x2)
19. I have My Rhapsody (x9)
20. Go get your Copy (x2)
21. Go from January to December (x1)
22. This is My Rhapsody (x2)
23. Go get your Copy (x2)
24. I Love My Rhapsody (x9)
25. Rhapsody of Realities More than a devotional (x0)
Here is the breakdown of how many times these words appear?
My Rhapsody (x3)
Book of Realities (x3)
God’s Word for Life to Me (x2)
I Love My Rhapsody (x9)
God’s word for everyday (x1)
My Wonderful Treasure (x1)
This is My Rhapsody (x2)
Go get your Copy (x2)
Go from January to December (x1)
Rhapsody of Realities More than a devotional (x0)
There is not a need to get the word of GOD! The bible in short? Cause I have my “Rhapsody”
You start to see a picture form here this book is better than man’s best friend the loveable K9 the dog?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Society And Atheism / When Did God Create Hell? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.