Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Back To School In Your Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Back To School In Your Dream (188 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt / Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Back To School In Your Dream by Tuska: 4:49am On Jul 19, 2020
I heard that when you return back to school in your dream it means set back.

This is not true. We have a lot of dream interpreters that have put many in mental bondages.

When you see yourself back to school in your dream it actually means there is something you were supposed to have learned which you missed. You are repeating a spiritual class. Your dream is actually a warning to be more serious and conscious of your spiritual progress.

If you are successful with your learning, you will then be tested. Taking exams in the dream is one of the best things that can happen to a man.
Re: Back To School In Your Dream by hakeem4(m): 4:56am On Jul 19, 2020
I don’t find this dream interpretation impressive to me. Dreams aren’t as special as you want them to be.
Re: Back To School In Your Dream by Tuska: 4:59am On Jul 19, 2020
hakeem4:
I don’t find this dream interpretation impressive to me. Dreams aren’t as special as you want them to be.

They may not be to you. But they are to so many. Kings don't joke with their dreams in the Bible especially those spiritual incline. There is a reason for that.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Miracles? Share Your Experience / Islamic Cleric (alfa) Forced To Eat His Sacrifice In Ondo State (video) / The Rature-Escape Doctrine Will Cause Many To Fall Really Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.