Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

The Rature-Escape Doctrine Will Cause Many To Fall Really Quickly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rature-Escape Doctrine Will Cause Many To Fall Really Quickly (188 Views)

Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze / Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rature-Escape Doctrine Will Cause Many To Fall Really Quickly by davidinchrist(m): 6:08am On Jul 28, 2020
Well, I would've also prefer the Rapture-Escape doctrine of Men too, but honestly, it's got no scriptural grounds. In fact, it's like the direct OPPOSITE. And I can't IGNORE the Words of God, especially in the New testament, because of some Great Pastor/Church's doctrine.

The thing is MANY are not going to take a STAND and endure with Christ during the time of the Antichrist. Because they're not even being FAITHFUL in Little little persecutions, tribulations and oppositions they are getting now that things are still quite cool. Which are merely like mosquito BITES compare to the GREAT tribulation.

However, the MAIN thing is to be READY: living in REVERENCE and Obedience to the Words of Jesus in the New testament. Whether we agree or believe in it or not, if we are abiding in Christ in strict Obedience, it's still okay. Because even DEATH could be anytime before those other things.

I've already discussed this subject of Rapture-deception in a recent post (see the link below), not for the argumentative but for those who are still confused because of the COMMON LIES of Pre-tribulation Rapture.

NOT John the Baptist, Stephen, Paul, Timothy, John, Peter nor even Jesus himself would preach such. If you know what these Men FACED for the sake of the Gospel, and how many of them DIED, you won't be fooled by FALSE doctrines of Great Men on this.

Here, see the following passages:

John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have PEACE. In the world ye shall HAVE "TRIBULATION": but be of good cheer; I have OVERCOME the world.

Acts 14:22 KJV
Confirming the souls of the DISCIPLES, and exhorting them to CONTINUE in the Faith, and that we must "THROUGH MUCH TRIBULATION" 'enter' into the kingdom of God.

Ephesians 3:13 KJV
Wherefore I desire that ye FAINT NOT at my TRIBULATIONS for you, which is YOUR GLORY.

TO A LOCAL CHURCH, Jesus said:
Revelation 2:9 KJV
I KNOW thy works, and TRIBULATION, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

2 Timothy 3:12 KJV
Yea, and all that WILL LIVE godly in Christ Jesus shall SUFFER 'persecution'.

2 Thessalonians 1:4 KJV
So that we ourselves GLORY IN YOU in the churches of God for your PATIENCE and FAITH in all your PERSECUTIONS and TRIBULATIONS that ye ENDURE:

Matthew 24:9 KJV
Then shall they deliver you up to be AFFLICTED, and shall KILL YOU: and ye shall be HATED of all nations for my name's sake.

LASTLY
Matthew 5:10 KJV
BLESSED are they which are PERSECUTED for Righteousness' sake: for theirs is the KINGDOM of heaven.

Are you still in doubt?

May Jesus Give you light.

Well, there are still MORE, but just not to go TOO long. I believe God that helped Paul, Stephen, Peter, John the Baptist, whose head was CUT OFF, and the others will also help ANYONE by his GREAT Grace to STAND and NOT Deny Christ in the face of MUCH persecutions and tribulations, IF THEY TRULY LOVE HIM:

Matt.13.21 - yet he has no ROOT in himself, but ENDURES only for a WHILE. For WHEN "Tribulation Or Persecution" ARISES because of the Word, immediately he STUMBLES.

Again, the main thing is to be READY, turning away from sins and living in Obedience to Jesus according to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

See also:
https://www.nairaland.com/6016676/premature-rapture-deception

Peace with you.
Re: The Rature-Escape Doctrine Will Cause Many To Fall Really Quickly by karo93: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2020
Yeah.....Humans are moved by fear....das the beauty of the whole daily rapture threats and fear of the antichrist....

Fear is a stronger driving force than reward
Re: The Rature-Escape Doctrine Will Cause Many To Fall Really Quickly by petra1(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2020
davidinchrist:
Well, I would've also prefer the Rapture-Escape doctrine of Men too, but honestly, it's got no scriptural grounds. In fact, it's like the direct OPPOSITE. And I can't IGNORE the Words of God, especially in the New testament, because of some Great Pastor/Church's doctrine.

Persecution and tribulations are part of the cross we have to carry day by day but that doesn't continue the doctirine of post tribulation rapture .
Re: The Rature-Escape Doctrine Will Cause Many To Fall Really Quickly by davidinchrist(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Rev.2.10 - DO NOT FEAR any of those things which you are about to SUFFER. Indeed, the devil is about to throw SOME of you into prison, that you may be TESTED, and you will HAVE TRIBULATION ten days. Be FAITHFUL UNTIL DEATH, and I will GIVE you the Crown of Life.

Matt.24.44 - Therefore you also be READY, for the Son of Man is COMING at an hour you DO NOT EXPECT.

(1) (Reply)

What Pastor Chris Said To Leaders Yesterday / Trapped! / Video Of A Pastor Bringing A Dead Woman Back To Life (lockdown)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.