Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,694 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

See Photos Of Railway Complex Buhari Named After Jonathan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See Photos Of Railway Complex Buhari Named After Jonathan (210 Views)

Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited / Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan / See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Railway Complex Buhari Named After Jonathan by pislok: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2020
Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari has named the railway complex in Agbor, Delta state, after former President Goodluck Jonathan.
Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation, announced this while inspecting the Warri-Itakpe rail line on Saturday.

He also expressed satisfaction at the quality of work at the various stations, saying the Warri-Itakpe standard gauge rail line is set and ready for inauguration.

“It is the duty of the Ministry to convince the Presidency that we are ready for Commissioning, I won’t Commission. It is the president that will Commission but we are thinking about virtual commissioning,” he said.

See more photos and reports here https://topnaija.ng/see-photos-of-railway-complex-buhari-named-after-jonathan/

Re: See Photos Of Railway Complex Buhari Named After Jonathan by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2020
Contact us today for Lands, Houses and other Properties in Asaba and Environs.

We have Lands, Duplex, Bungalow for Sale/Lease/To Let/Rent and 4 Bedroom Flats, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Bedroom, Self Contain/Bedsitter to Let/Rent in all Locations in Asaba, Delta State.

We also have Lands for commercial Purpose in very good Locations suitable for Hotels, Housing Estates, Shopping Mall, Warehouse, Factory, Plaza, Petrol Stations, Banks, Schools, Bus Terminal and Residential.

Please always check out for our latest posts for current Properties in Asaba and Environs.

Don't hesitate to contact us for more Information.

Please Come and Live Here, Asaba is Beautiful and Peaceful.

Mayor Resources Development Co.
Asaba, Delta State.
Re: See Photos Of Railway Complex Buhari Named After Jonathan by OlaogunMichael(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hi Tayo Aina,

My names are Olaogun Michael Ekundayo, I practice land surveying and documentation.

I really love your videos especially the ones on real estate and I say well done.

I would love to feature on your vlog to share my knowledge with your viewers on the usefulness of Land Surveying and documentation while giving my services more exposure.

I hope to answer questions like:

1. How to check if your land / house is in a free zone or government acquisition.
2. Steps to get the original land survey documents for your property and many more.

What I have in mind is to create an e conference video where we chat on video calls. I look forward to hearing from you.

(1) (Reply)

Uncompleted Building On A Full Plot Of Land For Sale. / Make YOUR Money Work For You...here's How!!! / Monday Morning Motivation/ Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.