Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited (85860 Views)

Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan / House Of Architect Who Demolished Enugu Airport Fence Destroyed By Government / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
A Nigerian lady has taken to Facebook to share photos of the dirty house of a Benin 'big boy' she visited over the weekend, Reports.

Merita Uju who shared the pictures wrote:

This is the kitchen of a Benin big boy I visited during the weekend...

Biko stop looking at me like that �

I asked oga why his house looked so dirty and unkempt, he told me his cleaner hasn't been around for days.

Oga, do you mean that you cannot clean your house in the absence of a cleaner?

Oga replied "That's why I need you in my life"....

Holy ghost faya sir, is not me you'll need in your life Jesus name.

Anyway, I cleaned some part of cooking area, prepared noodles, ate, added my own pile of dirty dishes to the sink, watched Netflix and left.

I was supposed to stay for the whole of the weekend, but I cannot can, because everywhere looked so untidy.

I'll come back when the cleaning lady returns.

My mother dinor bring me to this world to be a cleaner to a bådly raïséd mån

I cum in peace

Merry Ta

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4472988089434078&id=100001687931511

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Both the boy and the girl na the same thing ..

Dirty girl cooked in such filthy kitchen. Mrs ABINNA FFO

The owner of the apartment na swine

Baffles me how a lady can finish a whole two super packs of noodles smh undecided undecided cry

508 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Optimistguy1969: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Bad Big boy, bad big boy
What you gonna do,
What you gonna do when they come for you!"

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
See More Photos Via www.. com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by TarOrfeeek: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
This one is Guinea Pig.

I don't think he's from Nigeria. Nigeria men that live alone are very clean and tidy.

469 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by socialmediaman: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
This is just crazy! What an eye sore. Imagine what his bathroom looks like

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by nosiebaba(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Women that have clean and hardworking husbands. Look at this and appreciate them.

218 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by MayorWhales: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
I’m sure she forgot to tell us about how he serviced her in such filthy looking apartment � Big boy kee una

369 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by slawormiir: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
MayorWhales:
I’m sure she forgot to tell us about how he serviced her in such filthy looking apartment � Big boy kee una
You must be a real niggarr
At the end the niggarr still banged the hell out of her

257 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by SportsHD: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Baffles me how a lady can finish a whole two super packs of noodles smh undecided undecided cry
Why do you people keep asking dumb questions?

30 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by DSC7: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
And the bae still get appetite chop for this kind Condition?.... shocked.

She must be a very hungry poverty stricken babe....

Check well e fit be say the guy sef don get brain touch for him to dey live with those dirts comfortably.....

119 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by DoggoneDogg: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
The boy is a big boy as far as I'm concerned.
He get blender, microwave, cooker, stab... shocked abi nor be wetin girls dey use rate man be dis??

Since Naija girls don talk say na only money dem dey use rate man then they must be prepared for men that lack in other areas because you cannot eat your cake & have it. I advise all Naija big boys to become dirty, abusive, senseless, fetish etc. If na clean man she want then broke boys are very clean because they have nothing doing.

She never see anything.

177 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by SimplyShit: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Looks like slawomir's house

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by happybee: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nah!
I cannot cook or stay in this kinda environment..
Yucks!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Meteng: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Upon all the dirt, you collect "one shot' before you sha left

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by fati2001(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
he's clearly among the gang that states house chores are only for women...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Majestickris7: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Some will even cook untop the dirty sef... that's how lazy ladies are nowadays. ..

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by NewDelhi(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Naso Yahoo boys apartment dey always be.. very dirty and unkept.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by expertman(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tueeh big boy without class .

Op abeg add Graphic to this thing nah

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
For her to add her own dishes to the dirty sink means she is no better.
She too is badly trained..
She could have taken the before pictures, do the dishes, clean the kitchen then do the after pictures before posting on Facebook..
If she has done that, she is justified then she can decide not to visit again after blasting the hell outta the guy..
But to me, this is a rant of a poorly brought up, dirty and uncouth bitch...
They are birds of a feather

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by coolebux(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Benin olosho meets a Benin yahoo boy.
Oba atokpa eeh...............

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by paulolee(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
dis wan ended up disgracing herself....telling everyone dt she is a hooker and a dirty hungry one at dt..
if na runs bea wey get class....na to jus order food or buy food outside than going into this dirty place called kitchen
but this leach still cooked n eat bcoz hungry wan kill her, cheap ashana for street self go either enter d kitchen cook chop n keep quiet or jus use the dirty kitchen abuse the guy life..
they are wiser than uploading d wrongs or fails of their dirty client because na casting wey another ashana go use abuse her tomorrow...
de talk based on experience...

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Ayomarcel(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
Where una see this kind guy date or friend. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by akezn: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin grin grin
Oga say "that is why I need you in my life"

You sure say no be craze man house the babe go?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by SonofGod231: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Wetin dey concern Olosho and Dirty?
Hypocrite.
When all you do is sleep with total strangers.His house is definitely this way because he invites mostly runs girls who care less.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
For her to add her own dishes to the dirty sink means she is no better.
She too is badly trained..
She could have taken the before pictures, do the dishes, clean the kitchen then do the after pictures before posting on Facebook..
If she has done that, she is justified then she can decide not to visit again after blasting the hell outta the guy..
But to me, this is a rant of a poorly brought up, dirty and uncouth bitch...
They are birds of a feather

1000 likes for you.

I dislike girls who are poor at housekeeping.

She's no different from the guy.

She should have done Before and After.

The guy would have learnt something...

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Yves4real(f): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
240g of indomie and 4 eggs for one person? shocked shocked.
I am sure both of them ate the food.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by ArewaNightmare: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin OLOSHO just bcuz of INDOMIE chaiii!!

u forgot to tell us that he KNACKED U KPEKUS and give u TFARE and you're not satisfied that's y u choose to expose some parts of the trip

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by TechNana(f): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Instead of you to become the difference, you decided to snap someone's house,

I don't blame him though, I blame him for inviting someone like you to his house...

Let's see a picture of ur house before we judge the assumed "Big boy"...
At least he attested he has a cleaner...

I don't support what I'm not supposed to support...

If you are somebody who is clean and neat, then you visited a supposed big boy, in a playful manner you both can get that kitchen cleaned up in less than 20 minutes...

So I think this is just a scenario of kettle calling pot black

Tech is boo, I'm bae!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited by Lagosfinder(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Disgrace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Needs A Dream Home Design / My 4 Bedroom Project / Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.