Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP (48184 Views)

Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures / Adams Oshiomhole Arrives APC National Secretariat For NWC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by frog12: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
they really humiliate this man. GOVERNORS are very powerful
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Cluv: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
The man seems loved by his native people which is the best thing of a person. Oshio Baba gets support of his village people
when I said this election is between light and darkness, some people still not understand. It is there for us to see now. When the deputy governor visit his own town, he went in the daylight, but this evil man called oshomhole snick him with the arrangee or rather paid miscreants supporters. Lights and darkness can never meet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by pseudaria: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

He is what you can never be

Yes, a thug
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by 77up(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
I don't know why I hate this man
..then stop hating yourself because he doesn't care about your existence.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by jesmond3945: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
dude dont blame your misfortune on someone else,go hustle oshiomhole isn't the governor nor president,get sense.
but he was the one that imposed obaseki and sold buhari to Nigerians
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Theoarhics: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Only a thief enters at night not to be detected.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by sigiyaya(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:

All of them are the same both the politicians in APC and those in PDP. The problem is that Nigerians and been dehumanized and brainwashed alot.

Then poverty has been deployed as a massive weapon against the people, then politicians and the religious leaders has taken advantage to scam the gullible people who has no option or choice.

If not tell me why the people of Edo state will listern or believe in Criminal Obaseki who just left APC for PDP when just four years ago the same man and his master then( Oshomole) were busy telling anybody that care to listen about how PDP where looting machine and how FAKE Pastor Ize Iyamu was know as a notorious criminal and a cultist.

Or can you explain the reason Edo people will want to believe Fake pastor Ize Iyamu who just swapped from PDP to APC while just 4 years ago he was the PDP gubernatorial election flag bearer who called his called his master now (Oshemole) a criminal whom have destroyed and looted Edo state dry under 8 years of his administration.

Can you now see that Nigerians has lost it and that there is no hope or future because 85% of these dehumanized, brainwashed, gullible people you found in Nigeria are the youths cry cry cry cry
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by nickxtra(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Get hung on the nearest transformer nearest to you
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by 4reala(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:

Because he is no longer an activist but a polithiefcian
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
tunary:
But if he makes advances to you you'll reject him abi?
he is too ugly
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Lot13(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Born haters can't explain why they hate.

Go seek for help.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Tareq1105: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Apostlevincent:

Ganduje won't do anything too

Of course, both Ganduje and Wike can only come to campaign and go. The decision rest with Edo people.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lot13:
Born haters can't explain why they hate.
Go seek for help.

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by annyz: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
BengaziTherapy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5qE0bWhRH4

Erstwhile National Chairman of the All Progressives’ Congress (APC) arrived his hometown, Iyamho in Etsako West LGA, Edo State for the time since his removal.

Oshiomhole and his entourage drove into Iyamho yesterday evening to meet throngs of supporters who laid siege around his premises to welcome him.

Oshiomhole addressed the enthusiastic supporters and told them he was back home to reclaim the state from PDP.

Source: https://heartbeat360media.com/oshiomhole-arrives-edo-state-promises-to-reclaim-the-state-from-pdp/

See d crowd and unmonitored without social distancing. APC not saying anything and d same APC FG never want to open schools.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by amuwo1980: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Like the thief he is , sneaked in in the cover of the night
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by tunary(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
he is too ugly
Former governor is too ugly that's why you won't fall for him? you girls are full of pretence. are you even beautiful? let me see your picture
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by celeiyke: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
muykem:
Obaseki is finished.

In your dreams??
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by earnit3: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
He is alive thank God
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Dminister(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
guy shut up,wetin u even dey yarn,i swear some ppl no suppose get privilege to comment, you too dull

Look at this moronic idiot. I think you are pained, I will do more damage to your pains if you dare stick your neck out. Mention me again street urchin and I will send you back to the gutter you belong. Parochial bastard!
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by israelmao(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
He used nose mask to cover up his shame.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Seawhy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Stick can never pluck somebody's eye two times, so say the adage. Edo people cannot be deceived two times by Oshemole. In 2015, Oshemole told us that Obaseki was a saint and today, he (Obaseki) is something else. My worry is that Obaseki never committed any offence and without any reason, he was disqualified. Must we Nigerians follow these politicans as a fool. Can't we for once hear truth from them. That a statement of yesterday just changed overnight and that the worst is now the best. Edo should be wise and vote for a credible candidate.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dansuqi:
The crowd here alone is more than the entire crowd that received shuaibu at auchi

Forget about crowd . It is always bin bought, these same people will appear in PDP campaign with a token of #1500.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Tunoris: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=TheGodlessGod post=91866106]Oshiobaba the best governor Edo state has ever seen.

He talk when it's needed and he always get the job done. True talk.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Brightminds: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
Mtcheeeew, this front page no be big deal again for me self!!!!! Sha I wish all of them best of luck.... I've given up on Nigeria and it's politics. All the energy I have used to pray and defend this country, if I channel it to serving God, working more on my programming skills..... I go be billionaire in few years
na now ur head correct
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by ernieboy(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
Apostlevincent:

Ganduje won't do anything too
we just need a tiny fraction of votes from Edo north, Edo South controls more.than.50 percent of the votes.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by 22brains(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
BengaziTherapy:

Erstwhile National Chairman of the All Progressives’ Congress (APC) arrived his hometown, Iyamho in Etsako West LGA, Edo State for the time since his removal.

Oshiomhole and his entourage drove into Iyamho yesterday evening to meet throngs of supporters who laid siege around his premises to welcome him.

Oshiomhole addressed the enthusiastic supporters and told them he was back home to reclaim the state from PDP.

Source: https://heartbeat360media.com/oshiomhole-arrives-edo-state-promises-to-reclaim-the-state-from-pdp/
i love the way he addresses EDOLITES. he is never pompous about it. Unlike PMB who doesn't give a damn about NIGERIANS.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by redsun(m): 12:43am On Jul 20, 2020
Ugly Obioma animal. He arrived in utter darkness like a hunted vampire and the useless journalist calls it a style.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by sizomor(m): 4:56am On Jul 20, 2020
If ur time is over rest.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Niaja4real(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2020
BengaziTherapy:

In a grand style and in a Nicodemusly manner

Na only ole, ino, & thieves dey waka at night.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Niaja4real(m): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes but wike can only dominate rivers.no one will allow him export thugs to edo

While Ganduje can always dominate Edo state.
Your opinion suck, Gosh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.