Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Joined Terrorist Group To Work For Allah’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Joined Terrorist Group To Work For Allah’ (535 Views)

Bandits Now “fighting For Allah” Like Boko Haram – Gumi / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joined Terrorist Group To Work For Allah’ by Maxymilliano(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2020

By Juliana Francis on July 18, 2020

Juliana Francis

Aminu Shuaibu, 33, aka Abu Mus’ab of Rigasa, Kaduna State was arrested for kidnapping. He’s a member of the Ansarul terrorist group. He tell his story.

His words: I’m not yet married because I wanted to have freedom to make money. I dropped out of school due to financial problems. I survived by doing menial jobs until I was able to raise money to buy a Golf car. I used the car as a cab. Normally, I make as much as N5000 a day.

This is the job that I have been doing for years even as a member of Ansarul terrorist group. It was in 2015 that I met one Mamoud in the mosque. After prayer, we used to hangout and discuss about life. I was a member of the Izala Muslim Movement and we normally gather for prayers and listen to lectures from Imams.
Mamoud was the one that told me about Ansarul group; he said that I would make a lot of money if I became a member. He explained to me that we would be fighting the cause of Allah, and that I would also have the opportunity to travel to Libya. I was happy to join because I believed that they were not like Boko Haram group that was killing fellow Muslims.

It was the excitement of going to Libya that convinced me to join the group. As soon as I met Maitukwane, the leader of the group in Nigeria, he asked me to join the medical team. That was how I was trained as a doctor in the camp. My duty was to attend to the sick and the wounded. Yes, I know that the group used to kidnap people regularly as a way of making money since government does not allow the group to operate freely.

We were operating freely before army and Police dispersed us, and then we had to go deeper into the forest. It was only some of us who still had our families outside that were moved around town. Three years ago, I was one of the members drafted to go to Libya and assist in fighting against their government. It was Ahmdumahid, who was in-charge of our own group in Kaduna that sent five of us to Libya at the same time. On getting to Libya, I was drafted to work in their clinic.

The Ansarul Group in Libya was under serious attack from their government and a lot of them were wounded. During my spare time, I go to the field to learn how to become a professional sniper. We were not sent there to make money. All they did was to give us N50, 000 every three months as allowance. We all went there with the belief that we were fighting a good cause.

We were not the only Nigerians sent to Libya that time. Different sets came from different areas in Nigeria to assist them. I spent about a year in Libya before I was asked to return because our camp in Nigeria needed my skill as a doctor. I never attended any medical school. I was trained by professional doctors. Some of our members were professional medical doctors. These doctors used to come from cities into the bush to attend wounded members, whenever there was a need.

People like me had to be recruited into the group and trained to become a ‘doctor’ after some of our group’s medical doctors expressed fear that the Nigerian government was onto them. That was why a few of us were drafted into the medical unit to be trained as doctors. I don’t know the name of the doctor that trained me. We all called him doctor. I spent about two months with him and learnt the job. I can stitch cuts, treat deep wounds and remove bullets. To help the wounded to recover fast, I give them tramadol injection and chloramphenicol injection. If the matter is so bad, I call the doctor that trained me for advice.

I also attended to victims who are sick. During my spare time, I teach new members how to become a doctor. I never knew that Police were after me despite how careful I was. In my community, everyone knew me as a cab driver. I received a message to go and collect money from one of our sponsors. The message turned out to be a trap set by the Police. I’m sorry and will like to be given an opportunity to leave the group.

https://youthslens.com/amp/i-joined-terrorist-group-to-work-for-allah/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: I Joined Terrorist Group To Work For Allah’ by gambia(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2020
So you are Allah's employee? This country needs to disintegrate, These folks sense of reasoning is so shallow.

3 Likes

Re: I Joined Terrorist Group To Work For Allah’ by hisgrace090: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2020
Hmm!
Re: I Joined Terrorist Group To Work For Allah’ by giftedben: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2020
Men I envy this guy o. Even the terrorist group trained him to become a medical doctor. Something the government will never do for you. Abeg if they need members to be trained as medical doctors we are available.
Re: I Joined Terrorist Group To Work For Allah’ by donbachi(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2020
And the soldiers are trained to work for GOD...by killing u.

1 Like

Re: I Joined Terrorist Group To Work For Allah’ by SarkinYarki: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2020
These terrorism thing is deeper in Nigeria than we Imagine

1 Like

Re: I Joined Terrorist Group To Work For Allah’ by Origin(f): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2020
Many people blame devil for their misdeeds but you prefer to blame God.

How did you help God by kidnapping and killing people. When the same has commanded you against such.

Just say i did it for the money cos that is the only motivation to be seen.
Re: I Joined Terrorist Group To Work For Allah’ by RIHMEEK(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2020
Some of our members were professional medical doctors. These doctors used to come from cities into the bush to attend wounded members, whenever there was a need. How were these guys able to convince doctors for their fight? What did the promise these doctors? . I really don't understand
Re: I Joined Terrorist Group To Work For Allah’ by Susu888(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2020
Nigga new wht he got into...... Thats all that matters, verdict : waste the idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Joined Terrorist Group To Work For Allah’ by allthingsgood: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2020
gambia:
So you are Allah's employee? This country needs to disintegrate, These folks sense of reasoning is so shallow.

What of the anambra brothers that kidnap their own grandma for ransom Their reasoning is deep abi

Tribe isn't a justification for crime
Re: I Joined Terrorist Group To Work For Allah’ by Mafialeader: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2020
People like me had to be recruited into the group and trained to become a ‘doctor’ after some of our group’s medical doctors expressed fear that the Nigerian government was onto them. That was why a few of us were drafted into the medical unit to be trained as doctors. I don’t know the name of the doctor that trained me. We all called him doctor. I spent about two months with him and learnt the job. I can stitch cuts, treat deep wounds and remove bullets. To help the wounded to recover fast, I give them tramadol injection and chloramphenicol injection. If the matter is so bad, I call the doctor that trained me for advice.

I also attended to victims who are sick. During my spare time, I teach new members how to become a doctor. I never knew that Police were after me despite how careful I was. In my community, everyone knew me as a cab driver. I received a message to go and collect money from one of our sponsors. The message turned out to be a trap set by the Police. I’m sorry and will like to be given an opportunity to leave the group.

The only thing giving me joy about this news, our intelligence agencies are awake and monitoring them.
I feel it will be a great idea for NIA to set up a covert operation in Libya and have a kill team take out this set of Nigerians going to Libya from there.

I wont mind taking them out for Nigeria.I wont give them peace since they dont want peace. grin

1 Like

Re: I Joined Terrorist Group To Work For Allah’ by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2020
Obama needs to be stoned to death
But they tell the gullible to hate Trump
This is the Africa Europe wants, hence their campaign and silence on the massacre under Buhari.
Guess the only leader that showed interest?
That's right, Donald Trump.

1 Like

Re: I Joined Terrorist Group To Work For Allah’ by Toosure70: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2020
Wrong source, what is the name of the sponsor?

(1) (Reply)

Take Over Political Positions From Older Generation, Obasanjo Tells Youths / Edo Decides 2020: Tinubu Not A Determiner Of Obaseki's Fate - Wike / ATTENTION: All Account Holders To Submit Self - Certification Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.