Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Financial Blessings.... My Take On That - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Financial Blessings.... My Take On That (172 Views)

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) / 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses / Prayer To Break Financial Curses And Increase Financial Blessings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Blessings.... My Take On That by Nasa28(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2020
Is the kingdom of God all about I can't be poor Hmmmm

I am really scared about this issue of financial blessing all the time in the church.
Even unbelievers are getting rich, so why pay much attention to financial blessing in church... We can get motivated even outside the church in terms of financial breakthrough, so I believe that financial blessing is just part of the numerous blessings God has prepared for his children (those that fear him). So why place much emphasis on it in the church week in week out

Fear God and keep his commandment and every other thing shall be added to u..Am I right??

There is this church I stopped attending, Do u know why I stopped Its because I go to church every week without being reminded of the second coming of Jesus Christ, its all about rich and poor.

In as much as we have to be rich, ( Jesus was made poor so we might be rich) it shouldn't be the main thing in church... The important issue is Christ and Christ alone. For wat shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his soul at last...

I know many ppl have been binding poverty , yet they're still poor, God is the Ultimate, God is the Greatest,He knows the end from the beginning....

Its high time we stop this Financial blessing of a thing and move on to things of greater value... Preachers are no more talking about Heaven and hell, wat matters now is "Blessing" sobs!!!
Many ppl are " born Again " today because they are looking for financial blessing, that's good!! Indeed very good, but have we ever asked ourselves these very important questions.

1. If God gives them financial blessing would they continue to follow him??

2. If God decide to delay or decide not to give them at all what would become of them

3. What if God gives them and decided to take it away someday( maybe for their own Good) , will they still Acknowledge God as the one who gives and takes and not forsake God

From my own perspective, i think we should love God and keep his commandments. Never be anxious of anything but with prayer and supplications make your request known to God.. God knows our needs, before He formed us He knew us. why then do Christians pray more when it comes to financial blessing So going to church everyday to learn that I can't be poor may not add anything to my spiritual being.

All is vanity .....Happy Sunday
Re: Financial Blessings.... My Take On That by Lincoln275(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: Financial Blessings.... My Take On That by Nasa28(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2020
Lincoln275:
Happy Sunday
Thank you bro

(1) (Reply)

First Fruit / Dangers Of Backsliding II – Pastor Adeboye / It Is A Sin For A Woman To Even See Her Fiancés Private Part Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.