Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Searching For Farmlands To Buy On Lease To Buy Agreements - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Searching For Farmlands To Buy On Lease To Buy Agreements (382 Views)

I'm Seeking Some Farmlands On Lease Basis / Farmland Needed On Lease In Abuja, Nasarawa, Kaduna And Environs / FarmLands For Crop Planting In Ogun State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For Farmlands To Buy On Lease To Buy Agreements by RedSquirrel: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2020
Good Day,

I'm setting out to set up my first farm and as a result I'm searching for Farmlands to Buy on LEASE to BUY Agreement Terms.

Lands can be anywhere in Ogun and Oyo

I am looking to acquire 3/5 Acres and then scale up to get as much as 25 acres.

If you can have resources and links to cater for this request, kindly notify me

Thank you
Re: Searching For Farmlands To Buy On Lease To Buy Agreements by RedSquirrel: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2020
Cc

Johnnyessence

GreenNature

Omoluabi87
Re: Searching For Farmlands To Buy On Lease To Buy Agreements by Johnnyessence(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2020
RedSquirrel:
Cc

Johnnyessence

GreenNature

Omoluabi87
oh thanks for your recommendations. you can contact me on 08065640627. thank you.
Re: Searching For Farmlands To Buy On Lease To Buy Agreements by RedSquirrel: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2020
Adaba0803

Kenfarms

Tosyno85

SmartRetailApp

OluchiDelly

Kingdomexploits

Abiodunolarinre

Iamsamadeyinka

Please give me directives fam
Re: Searching For Farmlands To Buy On Lease To Buy Agreements by Adaba0803(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
You can contact me on WhatsApp 08118888592 we have acres of land available in Abeokuta Alabata close to Federal university of agriculture for 150k per acre
Re: Searching For Farmlands To Buy On Lease To Buy Agreements by RedSquirrel: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Searching
Re: Searching For Farmlands To Buy On Lease To Buy Agreements by bukkysam(f): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
RedSquirrel:
Searching
there is in atan ota not too far from cannanland.
Re: Searching For Farmlands To Buy On Lease To Buy Agreements by RedSquirrel: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
bukkysam:
there is in atan ota not too far from cannanland.

On Lease to Buy agreement terms?
Re: Searching For Farmlands To Buy On Lease To Buy Agreements by RedSquirrel: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
I'm still searching
Re: Searching For Farmlands To Buy On Lease To Buy Agreements by bukkysam(f): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
RedSquirrel:

On Lease to Buy agreement terms?
It is available for both. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out With My Turkey / Expected weight of broiler chicken: Are you getting it right? / 7 Money Making Agriculture Business Ideas That Don't Require Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.