Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Help Me Out With My Turkey - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help Me Out With My Turkey (384 Views)

BackYard Farming: My Turkey, Noiler And Guinea Fowl Birds & Goats / Meet My Turkey Mums & Chicks / How To Hatch My Turkey’s Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out With My Turkey by ifeoluwa5050: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Plz great farmer in the house pls help.... My imported turkey has purse on the hear and it beyond my capacity, I have uses porse cure and M$B 760 , yet the plus has not remove from the turkey.... Pls advise me ooo
Re: Help Me Out With My Turkey by yemmit90: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
ifeoluwa5050:
Plz great farmer in the house pls help.... My imported turkey has purse on the hear and it beyond my capacity, I have uses porse cure and M$B 760 , yet the plus has not remove from the turkey.... Pls advise me ooo

Give them penicillin base drug like 'Pen- provit', and after this, clean the affected area thoroughly with Lime, leave it for some minutes and apply mixture of palm oil and lime.

Do the above for 7 days, it will dry off.
Re: Help Me Out With My Turkey by potosky: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Give doxygen and virucine and c d magic
Re: Help Me Out With My Turkey by ifeoluwa5050: 6:12am On Sep 14, 2020
[thanks am so great full
quote author=yemmit90 post=93894467]

Give them penicillin base drug like 'Pen- provit', and after this, clean the affected area thoroughly with Lime, leave it for some minutes and apply mixture of palm oil and lime.

Do the above for 7 days, it will dry off.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Urhobo Economic & Investment Summit : Ekpobaro 2020 / Hanging Scale-for weighing your pigs & other lives stocks / Fingerlings Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.