Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Don’t Blame Your Incompetence And Frustrations On Me, Ondo Deputy Governor Tells - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Blame Your Incompetence And Frustrations On Me, Ondo Deputy Governor Tells (309 Views)

Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman / Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Blame Your Incompetence And Frustrations On Me, Ondo Deputy Governor Tells by Rockyheight: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2020
Deputy Governor of Ondo state Hon. Agboola Ajayi has advised the Governor Rotimi Akeredolu not to blame his fustrations, and the self inflicting pain of running the state aground on him. Agboola stated this through a press statement signed by Babatope Okeowo chief Press Secretary to the deputy governor and made available to sunrisebulletin.com

Read full text of the media statement below.

The attention of the Deputy Governor of Ondo State HE, Hon Agboola Ajayi has been drawn to the remark made by Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN in Eseodo Local Government area of the state on Saturday that the choice of his deputy in 2016 governorship was an error.

We understand the frustration of Governor Akeredolu over his inability to remove his deputy illegally through the instrumentality of the House of Assembly having heavily induced them with state fund to do so. Read on

https://www.sunrisebulletin.com/dont-blame-your-incompetence-and-frustrations-on-me-ondo-deputy-governor-tells-akeredolu/

Re: Don’t Blame Your Incompetence And Frustrations On Me, Ondo Deputy Governor Tells by Brandstudio01: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2020
Hnnm
That moment when 2 good friends turns worst enemies

This life sef

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Your Incompetence And Frustrations On Me, Ondo Deputy Governor Tells by johnykgoal: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Hnnm
That moment when 2 good friends turns worst enemies

This life sef
i dey tell u
Re: Don’t Blame Your Incompetence And Frustrations On Me, Ondo Deputy Governor Tells by ThatFairGuy: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
You two should bid farewell to that seat.

(1) (Reply)

INVEST IMO PROGRAMME COMING SOON - HON BARR KINGSLEY ONONUJU / Odumeje Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At The Lion’s Building / BREAKING: FG Raises ‘Hate Speech’ Fine From N500,000 To N5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.