Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Tolulope's Death Reveals Nigeria's Political Class As Sick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tolulope's Death Reveals Nigeria's Political Class As Sick (205 Views)

Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria / [Updated] Satellite Imagery Reveals Nigeria's Population Density / BREAKING: 2 Arrested As NAF Begins Investigations Into Tolulope’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Tolulope's Death Reveals Nigeria's Political Class As Sick by Bulleye(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sickness in this context refers to a state of mental disease that makes an individual exhibits traits of madness. Years of political rascality and misrule that has gone unchallenged has turned Nigeria's political class into a threat to this country. Tolulope's death is an eye opener to those who never believed that Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

As things stand now, the madness of Nigeria's political class is so infectious and widespread that many Nigerians are no more rational and cannot think.

Sanity is taken for granted. However Nigeria to me is a guinea pig of how sanity is trait that needs effort to be sustained. I never thought in my life that I would be in country where a top military high command would announce the burial of one of their officers murdered while rationalizing why the killer identity cannot be revealed. It took people's condemnation for air Force high command to agree to conduct investigation.

Am I dreaming? Is it real? Tolulope Arotile was killed while a driver reversing hit her. And they expect her to be buried just like that! We are expected to console her parents while she would be honored in death. Meanwhile the driver of the vehicle that killed her is still unknown while she is about to be buried.

It is indeed a government of the sick and by the sick.
Re: How Tolulope's Death Reveals Nigeria's Political Class As Sick by Onogiede(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
may her soul rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

Group Urges FG To Rethink Osinbajo Committee’s Call For Suspension Of NYSC Camp / Niger Delta Patriotic Front (NDPF) Passes Vote Of Confidence On The IMC Of NDDC / c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.