Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Grace To Live Consistently Holy On This Earth With Our Mortal-body - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grace To Live Consistently Holy On This Earth With Our Mortal-body (165 Views)

Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? / Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) / "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grace To Live Consistently Holy On This Earth With Our Mortal-body by ochibuogwu5: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
There is sufficient grace to live without sin each second that ticks on this earth despite our humanity; it is found in *believing that you have died in the death of Jesus on the Cross* and asking Jesus to do to you *the same irreversible thing He did on Calvary to your whole being (spirit, soul and body 100%) not just in some aspects of your life*
Thus "but those who drink of the water that I will give them *will never be thirsty(for sin/lust /fleshly-fruits)*. The water that I will give *will become in them a spring of water gushing up* to eternal life" (John 4:14)

(1) (Reply)

Tithing In The Bible - Is The Tithe For The New Testament Believers? / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Why You Shouldn't Curse God Almighty For Your Little Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.