Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? (2876 Views)

'will God Destroy The Earth Again With Fire; Is The World Ever Going To End? / King Kong Movie Reveals Flat Earth with Firmament (dome) / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by tophempire: 6:05am On Sep 24, 2023
Good morning ๐ŸŒž

You all remember how snake swallow 36 billion??
How many of you believe there was an actual snake that swallow cash?

I asked because there's a saying that there's no smoke without fire.

Now let's go into the story proper. A man called Noah made sacrifice to his God who just wiped the earth clean with flood and then his god gave a rainbow as a sign that he will not destroy the earth again with flood.

Did he even do it in the first place I hear someone say yes in the spirit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (mummy G.O pastoral spirit)

So God hint Noah to build an ark, with wood and the ark was so big, ALMOST(not as big as) THE SIZE OF TITANIC. Genesis 6:19-20 declares that two of each kind of animal were to be collected and brought on board. This is repeated in Genesis 7:8-9, and it is explicitly stated that this applied to clean and unclean beasts as well as to birds. But Genesis 7:2-3 specifies that clean beasts and birds were to be taken by sevens. Whatever the numbers, it is clear that no animals could be left out. Genesis 7:4 states that "every living substance" that God made was to be destroyed "from off the face of the earth" by the impending flood. Genesis 7:23 repeats the point and adds that only those things with Noah in the ark could survive.

So today we have an estimate of 7 billion species of animals, so let's just say x2. And in that boat there was just 1 window and the door was locked from the outside by God. For 150 days yh, because miracle no de tire Jesus. The humans and animals didn't eat food or each other. Wait noah was asked to take food too. Genesis 6:21-22 WEB - Take with you some of all food that is eaten, and gather it to yourself; and it will be for food for you, and for them.โ€ ยฒยฒ Thus Noah did. He did all that God commanded him

So over 14 billion animal and food for them. In a wooden boat with their food, and 1 window for ventilation, and the poops and wee for 150 days.

IF YOU BELIEVE THIS STORY THEN YOU DEFINITELY BELIEVE THAT SNAKE CAN SWALLOW 36 BILLION.

You have to, there's nothing you can tell me again.

If you don't believe this story then that means there was no flood, and no ark so there was no sacrifice that happen and all of the rubbish that bible said happened never happened.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:31am On Sep 24, 2023
tophempire:
...So God hint Noah to build an ark, with wood and the ark was so big, ALMOST(not as big as) THE SIZE OF TITANIC. Genesis 6:19-20 declares that two of each kind of animal were to be collected and brought on board...

It is quite moronic of you to think that Noah went to all the earth to gather up 2 of every animal to put in the ship. It shows how your mind is decayed already.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by mariovito(m): 6:54am On Sep 24, 2023
It's Sunday and you're already dishing out violence

5 Likes

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:07am On Sep 24, 2023
mariovito:

It is allowed.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by mariovito(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It is allowed.

I was actually referring to the OP
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2023
mariovito:

I was actually referring to the OP

grin ok! But anyway today na d day. grin
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Bluezy13(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2023
Wrong question.
It is wrong to ask such a question because the Bible says that god did it. And the Bible is the weapon of Christianity. And Christianity has to do with god.

The proper question is; "Does the Christian god exists?".

If the answer is yes, then the biblical flood happened. If the answer is no, then the biblical flood never happened and the Bible itself is invalid.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by tophempire: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It is quite moronic of you to think that Noah went to all the earth to gather up 2 of every animal to put in the ship. It shows how your mind is decayed already.

Ok ooh pastor, oya preach to me
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by tophempire: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2023
mariovito:

What other day is best to correct our people

2 Likes

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by tophempire: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Are you of the opinion that the animals went in with their own food? Like we used to go to camp ground ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by tophempire: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2023
Bluezy13:
Wrong question.
It is wrong to ask such a question because the Bible says that god did it. And the Bible is the weapon of Christianity. And Christianity has to do with god.

The proper question is; "Does the Christian god exists?".

If the answer is yes, then the biblical flood happened. If the answer is no, then the biblical flood never happened and the Bible itself is invalid.

Right... I was going to show how the biblical god was created from the Canaanite idols and gods.

ONCE A LIE IS BEEN TOLD AND ACCEPTED OVER A LONG PERIOD IT BECOMES TRUTH TO THE DECIEVED

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by correctguy101(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2023
tophempire:

Right... I was going to show how the biblical god was created from the Canaanite idols and gods.

ONCE A LIE IS BEEN TOLD AND ACCEPTED OVER A LONG PERIOD IT BECOMES TRUTH TO THE DECIEVED

I thought that was obvious to any watchful eye?

And to your last statement...

The lie becomes the truth. And the truth becomes the lie. It's all in the mind..

Dial and set it as you wish. Even you too go shock say some people mind dey tell them say cow na Holy animal... grin
Somethings wey we dey chop like staple na some people deity... smh

Like Naira Marley will say: Inside life, orisirisi nkan lo n sรฉlรจ...

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by tophempire: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2023
correctguy101:

I thought that was obvious to any watchful eye?

And to your last statement...

The lie becomes the truth. And the truth becomes the lie. It's all in the mind..

Dial and set it as you wish. Even you too go shock say some people mind dey tell them say cow na Holy animal... grin

No wonder those indians de show us pepper for their companies here for Nigeria ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ we go de chop their own God
Somethings wey we dey chop like staple na some people deity... smh

Like Naira Marley will say: Inside life, orisirisi nkan lo n sรฉlรจ...
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by mariovito(m): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
Oya na, na to choke more petrol inside the violence.

So if I may ask, how did Noah get the pair of all the animals that entered the ark?

Dtruthspeaker:

grin ok! But anyway today na d day. grin
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by mariovito(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
Please I need you to speak more on this.

I know Judaism was a plagiarized religion, they copied everyone around them.

Like El-Elyon who holds a central role in the judo-christian religion is a well known pagan deity.

tophempire:

2 Likes

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
mariovito:
Oya na, na to choke more petrol inside the violence.

So if I may ask, how did Noah get the pair of all the animals that entered the ark?

Does he need to take all? Is it not the ones in his area he would naturally pick?

Or is it that after God first created the animals He could no longer create or recreate those ones which Noah did not take? Or that He can not create even a new set of the ones we see in replacement of the former ones?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
mariovito:
Please I need you to speak more on this.

I know Judaism was a plagiarized religion, they copied everyone around them.

Like El-Elyon who holds a central role in the judo-christian religion is a well known pagan deity.

Or has been wickedly perverted to be a pagan deity instead of a language saying "The Most High God" like "Chukwu is to Ibos or Oghene in Urhobo.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
tophempire:

Are you of the opinion that the animals went in with their own food? Like we used to go to camp ground ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

"Went in with their food" bawo? Obviously it is not the bible you read.

But anyway no be "went in with their food" be the topic
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by mariovito(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
So if Noah only picked the ones in his area, how did animals in other continents survive. How about An isolated continent like Australia that has peculiar species?

If he could create more, when then did he have to bother Noah with taking a pair of every animal? He could have just wiped everything off and created new species.

Dtruthspeaker:

Does he need to take all? Is it not the ones in his area he would naturally pick?

Or is it that after God first created the animals He could no longer create or recreate those ones which Noah did not take? Or that He can not create even a new set of the ones we see in replacement of the former ones?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by mariovito(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
But seriously, what we're those animals feeding on, especially the carnivorous.

Dtruthspeaker:

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by mariovito(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
But in Semitic mythology/religion, El-Elyon is the father of Yahweh, Baal, and other gods.

Dtruthspeaker:

Or has been wickedly perverted to be a pagan deity instead of a language saying "The Most High God" like "Chukwu is to Ibos or Oghene in Urhobo.

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
mariovito:
But in Semitic mythology/religion, El-Elyon is the father of Yahweh, Baal, and other gods.

What else would enemies of God say again? Shall they ever say God is Holy and good?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
mariovito:
But seriously, what we're those animals feeding on, especially the carnivorous.

Do you not know what "provender for all that is in the Ark" means?

Or if they are eaten God can't recreate them again?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by kingxsamz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

True sha. The rest of the animals teleported to the ark.

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
kingxsamz:

True sha. The rest of the animals teleported to the ark.

Must they all enter the ark? Can't God recreate them again?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by kingxsamz(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Must they all enter the ark? Can't God recreate them again?

Yes they must. After all, Noah was told to take in all animals. But since he couldn't go to all parts of the world, many of those animals teleported into the ark. grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
kingxsamz:

Yes they must. After all, Noah was told to take in all animals. But since he couldn't go to all parts of the world, many of those animals teleported into the ark. grin

Must you be stupid?
Did you not see that God did not complain about the taking?

You obviously just came to show us that your madness never clear.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by kingxsamz(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Must you be stupid?
Did you not see that God did not complain about the taking?

You obviously just came to show us that your madness never clear.
๐Ÿ˜‚ Why the insult nw?
Just agree with me that they teleported. Yahweh might have even created spiritual spaces for those animals in the ark so it doesn't get congested.

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
kingxsamz:

๐Ÿ˜‚ Why the insult nw?
Just agree with me that they teleported. Yahweh might have even created spiritual spaces for those animals in the ark so it doesn't get congested.

I thought you were cured of your madness when first you spoke here but alas it is not cured. So leave you with your madness
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by kingxsamz(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I thought you were cured of your madness when first you spoke here but alas it is not cured. So leave you with your madness

Mad man calling someone a mad man. Nawa. ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
kingxsamz:

Mad man calling someone a mad man. Nawa. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Says the known madman speaking madly as soon as he returned.

They need to refund your family their monies for their failure
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by tophempire: 1:07am On Sep 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

This guy no de read before he begin type... De try read so you don't look stupid when responding, collect your brain back from your pastor and begin to use it for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stop Using The Abbreviation LOL....!!! / Saudis Shut Down Camel Urine Shop: Owner Was Selling His Own Urine / TB Joshua, The Synagogue And Conspiracies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.