Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch (29176 Views)

Funtua Had No Driving License But Drove Himself To The Hospital / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
operation gamma aiki, an gama aiki indeed.
They really finish work for this poor girl.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Freebills12: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
REST IN PEACE DEAR, YOUR BROTHERS FROM THE WEST BETRAYED NIGERIA BY VOTING A JIHADIST, IT IS THE CAUSE OF THAT SINGULAR ACTION THAT WE ARE REAPING NOW

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by samuelson06(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
senatepresido:
I think this girl must have been murdered out of jealousy by some fanatics who thinks she was killing their people because of her numerous successful operations in the North East... These people are terrorists and capable of these sort of crime

Rest on my beloved Sister

That girl was murdered. They're trying to cover up with accident. I don't believe their story. A civilian and former old school classmate came into the base meanwhile, the family of the said civilian still stays in the base. Does that add up?

4 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by ajailer(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
I don't envy the so person that was said to reverse which ended up killing her cos it could have been anyone sincerely speaking but I am more interested in the lie the military will give us again today.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Slynation(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ijaya123:
I strongly believe there is more to this lady's death than they are letting out.

Think of it, how can a vehicle that was reversing whose occupant wanted to greet knock her down and kill her? Was the vehicle reversing at 100k/h?

I sense a cover up here.
Asin ehh.... The story is just too sad and laughable, I saw a long time friend, I want to greet her and had to reverse like Vin diesel.... Awon Fast and Furious grin
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Rufflinez: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
He don set for that former class mate
May we not be used as Scape goat or to act or rather serve as detterent to others...the last time i checked most Nigerians nor get driving license

Be a real niggarrr na...haba
Must we attributes everything to Spiritism, necromancy, diabolism, mysticism, wizardry,occultism and spiritual telepathic transmission?
You get luck say you nor dey near me
I for use weed cook beans or indomie for you make you sleep for two days then when you wake all these your spiritual mentality go stop

Hahahaha, damnnn niggarr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Bamz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
uromii:
they should invite forensic expert to investigate her death

Reading how the NY police investigated how the owner of Gokada who was killed, you'd expect comprehensive information from the NGR police to prove beyond doubt that Tolu's death was a mere accident or not. No, what we get is this load of tosh.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by sisisioge: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
How terribly sad....if only the law breaker that drove into the barracks without a valid licence had taken more precautions towards being careful, dear Tolu will still be alive. It is really well...life's issues dey quick tire me now jare.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Sholexmedia: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Slynation(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
senatepresido:
I think this girl must have been murdered out of jealousy by some fanatics who thinks she was killing their people because of her numerous successful operations in the North East... These people are terrorists and capable of these sort of crime

That's just the summary of it all....

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by macjireh: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
can't they show us d accident scene at least....Y all dz lies...she was murdered
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Anfield247(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Is it driving lincense or Driver's lincense?
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Commodore ibikunle Daramola...fool
If she was ijaw they'll make an ijaw man the NAF spokesperson...southerners are just in govt. to be used, they can't make decisions...smh

TRASH
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Cuntface: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
May we not be used as Scape goat or to act or rather serve as detterent to others...the last time i checked most Nigerians nor get driving license

Must we attributes everything to Spiritism, necromancy, diabolism, mysticism, wizardry,occultism and spiritual telepathic transmission?
I for use weed cook beans or indomie for you make you sleep for two days then when you wake all these your spiritual mentality go stop

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
uromii:
they should invite forensic expert to investigate her death

She should not be buried until her corpse is inspected by medical experts. She left Katsina (operational duty base) for Kaduna on a week pass and never return back

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by brainhgeek(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
How drivers in Nigeria have a license? Even law makers especially armed forces?
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by JordanMichael(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

grin
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by enemona90: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fake information. I'm related to them. All this fake news be guided. He has all the ID cards, licence and certificate.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by YUSTECH3(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nothing it's just that the guy was coincidence to his death
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by madgoat(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
datola:
What kind of a reversing did the so called former class mate engage that killed Tolulope is the main issue to unearth

Reversing that does not kill, is that one reversing cheesy
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by uuzba(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
datola:
What kind of a reversing did the so called former class mate engage that killed Tolulope is the main issue to unearth

He did mumu reversing, in a reckless manner that lead to hitting the poor woman.
Anybody who has gone to a driving school is taught to be extra cautious and watchful when reversing.
And never to drive with too much excitement, whether too happy, or too angry or too depressed... etc.
This is why driving licence "Should" only be issued to people who have passed proper driving test.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by JordanMichael(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
datola:

I think James Bond kinda reverse

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Lewisalexander(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Was it really an accident or murder? Only God knows. May God comfort her family.

African man mentality
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Dcoy: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
You Saw your old friend inside car recognize am, he stopped you are heading to greet, he reverses, which is only possible if you are far from him, you are seeing him coming towards you and your dey look as a trained officer till them come jam you, gbam till death.... Nollywood movie

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by symbianDON(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Stop this nonsense abeg.

What about Kobe Bryant, was that a spiritual hit as well?

Mtcheeew
my friend! life is spiritual....nothing happens by coincidence; good or bad. You may choose not to believe, that doesn't change anything.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by phemmyfour: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Those with drivers license, how many of them saying drive
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by hybrid11(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
there's something they are not telling us here
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Greenpace214(f): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Tolu was a Rare Star!

Her death is More of a Spiritual hit!

The person that hit her is just unfortunate!

You dey mumu well well.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by omooba969(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Spirtual Controls the Physical!

How can we control the spiritual coz it will be cool to control our criminal-politicians from the spirit so Nigeria can be better.

What do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by omooba969(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
symbianDON:
my friend! life is spiritual....nothing happens by coincidence; good or bad. You may choose not to believe, that doesn't change anything.

How can we control the spiritual coz it will be cool to control our criminal-politicians from the spirit so Nigeria can be better.

What do you think?
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by mvem(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
senatepresido:

she was involved in the operation in the north west or north east
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
uuzba:

He did mumu reversing, in a reckless manner that lead to hitting the poor woman.
Anybody who has gone to a driving school is taught to be extra cautious and watchful when reversing.
And never to drive with too much excitement, whether too happy, or too angry or too depressed... etc.
This is why driving licence "Should" only be issued to people who have passed proper driving test.

All of you talking about reversing might have been sent on nairaland to confuse yourselves and the gullibles to sample public opinions. What kind of reverse will a civilian made in military barracks that will hit a person that passed through military institutions and killed her. At what speed? Was Tolu on the road at Mando base sleeping when the vehicle was reversing? Had she never seen any of her course mates on that road before until she came back on a week pass from Katsina? Her elder sister should tell us her reasons for leaving operations at Katsina on a week pass to Kaduna before her death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway / Protesting Biafran Members At United Nations Headquarters In South Africa / Photo Of Buhari Receiving A Phone Call Regarding The Released Kankara Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.