Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch (29179 Views)

Funtua Had No Driving License But Drove Himself To The Hospital / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by omooba969(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
hybrid11:
there's something they are not telling us here

Like what? smiley
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by AuroraB(f): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ijaya123:
I strongly believe there is more to this lady's death than they are letting out.

Think of it, how can a vehicle that was reversing whose occupant wanted to greet knock her down and kill her? Was the vehicle reversing at 100k/h?

I sense a cover up here.
...don't mind them. There were 'occupants' in the car, they arrested the driver and one occupant undecided
Akuko Mike Ejeagha sad
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Miracle1991: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Deebwebb:
She was murdered. but the yarriba cowards are afraid of there masters so nothing will happen as usual.
just the way ironsi was drag on d ground by a moving vehicle untill he gave up ghost and nothing happened.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by JordanMichael(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
senatepresido:
I think this girl must have been murdered out of jealousy by some fanatics who thinks she was killing their people because of her numerous successful operations in the North East... These people are terrorists and capable of these sort of crime

Rest on my beloved Sister
Spot on!
Now you're thinking what I'm thinking.
Do u remember that sniper ex-soldier that quit? He said his colleague shot him at war front cos of the way he was killing boko haram. Now Tolulope!!!

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by udomma1005(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
Our darling President will be "inadvertently" shocked grin
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by blowjohn(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
What has drivers licence got to do with this matter?
This is not America na.
If they had said the culprit was high on alcohol, that would have made sense.
In Nigeria, not having a drivers licence doesnt mean u cannot drive well.
Infact many Nigerians without drivers licence are very dangerous drivers.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by EmekaBlue(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Openbusiness4:
don't blame the media or anybody, the girl that died was a national icon and pride of her country. No be moin moin to become a fighter jet pilot, a woman at such a young age. Nigeria deserves to know the truth about her death.
fighter helicopter pilot not jet fighter

may her soul rip
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by omooba969(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
macjireh:
can't they show us d accident scene at least....Y all dz lies...she was murdered

Comes under investigative journalism. smiley

Your journalists are all brain-dead - this is one of the stuff they ought to be giving the public.

They are brain-dead!
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by quiteboy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
For once I agree with you
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
He don set for that former class mate
May we not be used as Scape goat or to act or rather serve as detterent to others...the last time i checked most Nigerians nor get driving license

Be a real niggarrr na...haba
Must we attributes everything to Spiritism, necromancy, diabolism, mysticism, wizardry,occultism and spiritual telepathic transmission?
You get luck say you nor dey near me
I for use weed cook beans or indomie for you make you sleep for two days then when you wake all these your spiritual mentality go stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by symbianDON(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
omooba969:

How can we control the spiritual coz it will be cool to control our criminal-politicians from the spirit so Nigeria can be better.

What do you think?
that's not impossible....but are we really willing to do that?

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by STENON(f): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
@ least mention the name of the driver that killed this lady. Enough of this mind game abeggii cool
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by edemsimeon: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
'Driver's license' not 'driving license'
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by omooba969(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
symbianDON:
that's not impossible....but are we really willing to do that?

Is that you on your dp, are you footballer?

Your jersey is really nice. grin

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Then charge him/her for murder
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by zicoraads: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
God save us...

Even if person must die, it shud be in the hand of a driver that has license... Not the one that doesn't have

Rest in peace lady
And i have been driving with an expired license for a while. I better go renew, before something unfortunate will happen and I will be the scapegoat.

The fact that his license is expired means he will be charged for murder, instead of manslaughter.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Gforce2019: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
senatepresido:
I think this girl must have been murdered out of jealousy by some fanatics who think she was killing their people because of her numerous successful operations in the North East... These people are terrorists and capable of these sort of crime

....and that is one the reason soldiers from other tribes are running from Terrorist fight in the northeastern part of the country. ...the obvious truth is that those from those regions are often working hand-in-hand with the terrorists and they will leak the soldier's secret to the terrorist.
Whenever the terrorist wants to set up an ambush, you will not see the Fulani soldiers in their midst...it is only the southern soldiers that will be the most victim...

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Akaijosh: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Were is d killer in question
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by airminem(f): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Mtcheeeew. Dead is resting
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Commonsense99: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin
Every driver knows this story of a reversing car is a childish lie.. Nigeria leaders are so daft that they can't even think up a good lie to cover up as for their atrocities.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by GodPunishBiafra: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
Tolu was a Rare Star!

Her death is More of a Spiritual hit!

The person that hit her is just unfortunate!
[/s]
Ọrọ ho po nu
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by macjireh: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
omooba969:

Comes under investigative journalism. smiley

Your journalists are all brain-dead - this is one of the stuff they ought to be giving the public.

They are brain-dead!
I think NAF are d ones actually preventing journalista from doing their work... a lot of hidden agenda going on in d military

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by mormoney85(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
nairavsdollars:
conclude the investgations before her burial...do autopsy
autopsy for person wey motor hit na wa Nigerians
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by otokx(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Some Nigerians do not have valid Driver's License?
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by airminem(f): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Damn bigotry
senatepresido:
I think this girl must have been murdered out of jealousy by some fanatics who thinks she was killing their people because of her numerous successful operations in the North East... These people are terrorists and capable of these sort of crime

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Then the driver should charge for murder.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Investnow2017: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
DarkJeddi:
That’s what the brainwashed says.. undecided
If you sneeze na spiritual,if you eat na spiritual..
At the end you are afraid of your shadow.. shocked
That is the stock in trade of those fraudulent so-called pastors. They sow fear in the mind of the gullible and then go on to extort them. Look at the charlatan pronouncing curse on those who do not contribute to promote his flabouyant lifestyle - misquoting the Holy Bible and calling it tithe. These people are clearly abhorrable to the good Lord our Creator. Spiritual controls the physical - Rubbish. Such thinking is sickening and it shows how far off from Christ they are.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Investnow2017: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nigeria will never fail to amaze me. Is the licenceless killer dead too. Can't he be made to step forward and give an account of how the accident happened. Or he talks through a spokesman too. This is ridiculous. Since the dead cannot talk, the living - the killer driver - can at least talk. Or is he a deaf and dumb?
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by RejoiceAlways: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
db
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by RejoiceAlways: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
double post
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by omooba969(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
macjireh:

I think NAF are d ones actually preventing journalista from doing their work... a lot of hidden agenda going on in d military

The military are not that smart after all and we all know this. What we have in Nigeria are not real/seasoned journalists but sissies.

They're all in the pocket of our criminal-politicians - PERIOD.
Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by mamaafrik(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Where is oni of Ife,OBJ,Oshibajo,pat utomi,Ezekwesili,Tinubu SW and the north central need to talk,her parents and family need to shout.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch by Dotherightthing: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Sspirtual Ccontrols the Pphysical!

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari Receiving A Phone Call Regarding The Released Kankara Students / NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation / How Buhari Sealed SGF Lawal’s, NIA Dg’s Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.