Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nunieh: After 4 Husbands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nunieh: After 4 Husbands (5520 Views)

Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by allthingsgood: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
To me Joy Nunieh is nothing but an expensive olosho. There is no how u run through 4 husbands while still in your 50s and expect to be normal.

My own conspiracy theory is that Madam joy f**ked her way to the top and thereby acquired this goddess mentality aka everybody is beneath me aka I got all the power. But when she was removed, hell hath no fury like an olosho scorned grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by kestolove95(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
rastaLivity:
What did your mother that have 1 husband achieved for herself and family?
pls don't drag his innocent mother to this pls...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by rastaLivity: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
kestolove95:
but he’s dragging someone else mother because she married more than once. You’re a hypocrite

36 Likes

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by anthonyuncle(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
did she divorce ur uncle?

8 Likes

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by kestolove95(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
rastaLivity:
but he’s dragging someone else mother because she married more than once. You’re a hypocrite
abeg no vex

2 Likes

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by bukiah: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
rastaLivity:
abeg help me ask that miserable boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by flokii: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
The woman is of questionable character no doubt.. I'm sure Akpabio has had or was about to have a piece of that meat before kasala burst grin

Akpabio sef na ashawo.

15 Likes

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by KanwuliaExtra: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Man go get 4 wives plus concubines with no wahala o.

Woman go get 4 husbands. . . .wahala! cheesy

What a 'backward' mentality.

Who ask 'Davido'? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by kooler99: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
This woman has only been married twice, Akpabio was just trying to be funny in a not so funny kind of way. This woman is from a privilege background, she is a trained and professional lawyer. The problem i see with Joy Nunieh is not that she is promiscuous, but is that she is head strong and it will take certain type of man to really settle down with her. A man that does my mind being regulated to the back and does mind not being in control. This woman slapped Akpabio and still had the guts to tell anyone willing to hear. You know some men find strong and assertive women attractive.

6 Likes

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by IvarTheBoneless: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
rastaLivity:

Finish him! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by Afolabimills(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Op u are very stupid

3 Likes

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by vikithor(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Really?
She slapped the uncommon transformer!?
She slapped a whole 8 term governor and senator?
Our ancestors must not hear these, may be na play dem dey play that time.

In other news.
Learn how to drive better than danfo and molue drivers of Lagos.
Also learn a bit about the basic mechanics of the car,cause car can break down any time.
Call or whatsapp us with numbers below.

1 Like

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by Nwibii: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=allthingsgood post=91874666]To me Joy Nunieh is nothing but an expensive olosho. There is no how u run through 4 husbands while still in your 50s and expect to be normal.

My own conspiracy theory is that Madam joy f**ked her way to the top and thereby acquired this goddess mentality aka everybody is beneath me aka I got all the power. But when she was removed, hell hath no fury like an olosho scorned grin[/quote

And your mum that has a single husband but has been sneaking out to date the landlord who gave birth to your half brother/sister unknowing to your dad except your mum's sister that is privy to the hidden tale has not achieved 0.1% of what she has.
Go and asked your Aunt and you will find out that your so called brother and sister are actually your hour half siblings.

Next time try and tame your words so you don't attract comments that are not palatable to your generation.

6 Likes

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by MetaPhysical: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin grin grin

Nairaland is a mad house, I swear!

To truly experience Nigeria in a safe mode just log in to Nairaland.

Chineeke!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by Hisduchess(f): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
MetaPhysical:
grin grin grin

Nairaland is a mad house, I swear!

To truly experience Nigeria in a safe mode just log in to Nairaland.

Chineeke!

Real mad house.see the kind finishing of op grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by Nuzo1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
I'm not a fan of madam Joy. I think she has this huge sense of entitlement and has little or no reservations.

However, the last thing I will do is to judge her because she had "4" husbands in the past. Those husbands could have been the problem.

That's why I get surprised when people label Kim Kardashian olosho just because she has been with a few guys at different times. Why? Somebody the world knows her true body count.

I totally condemn having so many partners at different times. But it's far better than just having one legal partner while keeping several other partners at the same time.

4 Likes

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by Ulunne777(f): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
kestolove95:

Keep quiet.
That's someone's mother he's trying to slutshame.

3 Likes

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by oyatz(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is very inappropriate and unnecessary sir.

Please delete this post.

Zooposki:

Is not by husband. Do you know how many men fukced your mom before she got married to your dad? Do you know your mom’s history?

1 Like

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by SaintBeehot(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Zooposki:

Is not by husband. Do you know how many men fukced your mom before she got married to your dad? Do you know your mom’s history?
Receive sense. Not funny at all, you can kindly insult him without dragging his mum into this.

1 Like

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by ruggedtimi(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
My aunty that knows her said the woman na real trouble woman in terms of family issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by Corporate2020: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
rastaLivity:

That's too harsh nah. But you asked a valid question.

1 Like

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Because she revealed the corruption going on suddenly the searchlight has been beamed on her personal life.

Those who know psychology will recognize it as the red herring that it is... something to distract us from the real issues here.
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by Zooposki(f): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Receive sense. Not funny at all, you can kindly insult him without dragging his mum into this.

And who is Joy Nunieh? An alien or someone’s mom?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by amuwo1980: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
flokii:
The woman is of questionable character no doubt.. I'm sure Akpabio has had or was about to have a piece of that meat before kasala burst grin

Akpabio sef na ashawo.

More like the truth but I won’t want to be anything more than friends with this kind of woman, at most Bleep mates.
Even when she talks u see rebellion streaming out her. She is most likely saying the truth but my dear too caustic for me

1 Like

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by sacajawea: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
Man go get 4 wives plus concubines with no wahala o.

Woman go get 4 husbands. . . .wahala! cheesy

What a 'backward' mentality.

Who ask 'Davido'? undecided
SMH
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by baby124: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Akpabio after 2 terms as Governor and 4yrs in the Senate he is still looking for your future to plunder. But you are busy calling a woman who refused to make your future useless an Olosho. When Akpabio should be hiding in a cave right now.

3 Likes

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by beblessed(f): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
allthingsgood:
To me Joy Nunieh is nothing but an expensive olosho. There is no how u run through 4 husbands while still in your 50s and expect to be normal.

My own conspiracy theory is that Madam joy f**ked her way to the top and thereby acquired this goddess mentality aka everybody is beneath me aka I got all the power. But when she was removed, hell hath no fury like an olosho scorned grin

Funny theory...carry out a research before you go public. Her late father was a lawyer and senator in the second Republic. Don't know your age but Google Nunieh from Ogoni, Rivers state. She was born with a golden spoon and highly assertive.

1 Like

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by beblessed(f): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
flokii:

Akpabio sef na ashawo.

Nothing questionable. She's a trained lawyer, daughter of a lawyer and former senator. Which one is your own pedigree?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Extends Nationwide Membership Registration Until March 31 / Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State / Drugs Price Hike: Life Expectancy Reduction Imminent In Nigeria – Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.