Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nunieh: After 4 Husbands - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nunieh: After 4 Husbands (5680 Views)

Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by KanwuliaExtra: 2:29am On Jul 20, 2020
sacajawea:

SMH

SMYansh!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by allthingsgood: 6:08am On Jul 20, 2020
beblessed:

Funny theory...carry out a research before you go public. Her late father was a lawyer and senator in the second Republic. Don't know your age but Google Nunieh from Ogoni, Rivers state. She was born with a golden spoon and highly assertive.

Ok but that's besides the point. Infact her upbringing can be what makes her a monster
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by allthingsgood: 6:11am On Jul 20, 2020
beblessed:

Nothing questionable. She's a trained lawyer, daughter of a lawyer and former senator. Which one is your own pedigree?

Lawyers can be oloshos too. Explain the 4 husbands pls
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by Dedetwo(m): 6:35am On Jul 20, 2020
The type of compound which allegedly belonged to Joy Nunieh has corruption written all over it.
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by Johnkay01: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2020
Both Akpabio and Nunu ( or Fura) are extremely corrupt elements going by the statistics coming out of NDDC. She's just pained because she was removed from office.

Women like her are those killing their husbands because of little misunderstanding, you can't have your way all the times.

I can only imagine what those husbands of hers went through in her hands.

She may even be the one sexually harassing Akpabio because we only listened to her side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by ArticleBeast: 7:06am On Jul 20, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Receive sense. Not funny at all, you can kindly insult him without dragging his mum into this.
But it is okay dragging another person mom.
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by ArticleBeast: 7:07am On Jul 20, 2020
allthingsgood:

There is no law that condemn marriage to 4 husbands. What of men that marry up to 10 women
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=Nwibii post=91880469][/quote] Mynd44,Seun , lalasticlala
Rule 2 law broken.

1 Like

Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by allthingsgood: 7:41am On Jul 20, 2020
ArticleBeast:

There is no law that condemn marriage to 4 husbands. What of men that marry up to 10 women

But we are not talking law here undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by MrFly(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2020
kestolove95:
pls don't drag his innocent mother to this pls...
dont mind that mf, they think riches is beta than decency
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by sirvvy: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2020
undecided I just tire for we Nigerians, WTF concern una with how many husbands she marry
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by kooler99: 10:40am On Jul 20, 2020
allthingsgood:

She has only been married twice, Akpabio was trying to be sarcastic and mischievous when he said she had married four husbands. What Akapio is saying in other words, is that he is still married to his wife while Joy Nunieh has been married twice and both marriages have crashed.
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by SaintBeehot(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2020
Zooposki:

And who is Joy Nunieh? An alien or someone’s mom?
two wrongs don't a right.
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by SaintBeehot(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2020
ArticleBeast:

But it is okay dragging another person mom.
That's another reason why his mom shouldn't be mentioned, the right thing to do is to correct him. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by Omoluabi16(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2020
rastaLivity:
but he’s dragging someone else mother because she married more than once. You’re a hypocrite
chai. So they removed that epic response?
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by kooler99: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by ETHIX(m): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2020
allthingsgood:
To me Joy Nunieh is nothing but an expensive olosho. There is no how u run through 4 husbands while still in your 50s and expect to be normal.

My own conspiracy theory is that Madam joy f**ked her way to the top and thereby acquired this goddess mentality aka everybody is beneath me aka I got all the power. But when she was removed, hell hath no fury like an olosho scorned grin

See what you are writing. Everyone has an ugly past we keep secret within ourselves. In her case, that is not substance over form.

There was an allegation of misappropriation of funds and unethical behavior and this should be investigated to be benefit of the region. That should be dealth with
The woman should be commented for exposing such unruly behavior. Many shady deals are going on in NDDC and this has affected the development of the region.

The defense of the minister is just an intentional act to divert the attention of the people from the allegation which I believe we should be reasonable enough to address
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by Dedetwo(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2020
beblessed:

Nothing questionable. She's a trained lawyer, daughter of a lawyer and former senator.
Which one is your own pedigree?

Arrant nonsense!! Being a trained lawyer, daughter of a lawyer and former senator does not absolve Joy Nunieh from embezzlement and social vices.
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by sacajawea: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

SMYansh!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!
What? The hell is wrong with you
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by Dotherightthing: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Is it true
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by KanwuliaExtra: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
sacajawea:

What? The hell is wrong with you

I know NL is super boring and dead.
Please, stop addressing me.
Thanks!
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by sacajawea: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

I know NL is super boring and dead.
Please, stop addressing me.
Thanks!
I agreed with your original post of double standards that is why I SMH.
Your blood dey hot Seriously! Calm down, it is for your own good
Re: Nunieh: After 4 Husbands by KanwuliaExtra: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
sacajawea:

I agreed with your original post of double standards that is why I SMH.
Your blood dey hot Seriously! Calm down, it is for your own good

Ok.
Apologies then.
Next time make your post clear.
Too ambiguous because you addressed my post not the topic.

Take kia!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo APC Crisis: Buni Meets Stakeholders Today / Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure / Tinubu Just Insulted The Entire Northern Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.