Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. Is This True? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. Is This True? (597 Views)

I Can't Believe This. / I Got A Job Interview Offer From Zamfara State University: Is This True? / N-power Is This True About N-tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. Is This True? by Petyr1: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
I was anxious to know more about the Nigeria police force and i decided to check their salary. To cut the long story short I opened Wikipedia and saw that Nigeria police recruit earn #9000.
Please how true is this?
Secondly how long will it take to be promoted to the next level (Police Constable)

Re: CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. Is This True? by chatinent: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Even the accumulative total of the bribe they collect a month is greater than that. How much more their salaries. They earn above N40K.
Re: CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. Is This True? by TheWizPhoenix(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
Petyr1:
I was anxious to know more about the Nigeria police force and i decided to check their salary. To cut the long story short I opened Wikipedia and saw that Nigeria police recruit earn #9000.
Please how true is this?
Secondly how long will it take to be promoted to the next level (Police Constable)
Recruits here indicates one that is still in training school, that's the allowance meant for the duration of training. After POP, a recruit now becomes a Police Constable (PC)

1 Like

Re: CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. Is This True? by uncleteeh(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Check my siggy. It is importanta.
Re: CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. Is This True? by Petyr1: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
TheWizPhoenix:

Recruits here indicates one that is still in training school, that's the allowance meant for the duration of training. After POP, a recruit now becomes a Police Constable (PC)
okay. thank you

(1) (Reply)

Finatrust Mfb Interview. / Patod Energy Recruitment / We Are Hiring At Adron Homes And Properties.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.