Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost (37580 Views)

#EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) / You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths / Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Bighead9: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy

Alright, seen.

But some avonja niggarrrrs will be nowhere to be found because it's not Igbo or S.E matter,

I mean bigots like
Simplyleo Ivartheboneless bighead9 woleett
Chukwuibuipob will be nowhere to be found or are they on a week leave

Afonjas dey learn for where my Brothers Dey, when it comes to drugs.

If it's about drugs, we come first. If i lie ask Abike Dabiri, South Africans, Malaysians, and other foreign Countries.
Six of my Cousins Emeka, Kanayo, Ebuka, Obiora, Chidumebem and Oke are presently facing Death row in Malaysian Prisons. Cause they were caugh with drugs. It's that bad in my Region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
It is finished
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by alfasat16(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ilorin Ni, Walahi Ilorin Ni. May Allah protect us among bad youth dt want distroy Alfa Alimi house d rise of smoker in ilorin town was too much.
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by ZeezeeMula: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Very funny. Marijuana kill all of them there. They will not join to protest against things that will improve the quality of life in the country. The 3 last protests I took part in; 1 during Jonathan era and 2 in Buhari's, they wouldn't show up. Nonsense!
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by GuestLog: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
I'm surprised that Righteousness89 is not on the first page of this post. This is where he would've preached Epistle of the 7 trumpets.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Alot is wrong with many nigerian youth,with protest like this shows the future of nigeria is bleak,if you are in need of ileya ram and reside within lagos contact me,we sell @a pocket friendly price
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Omoslim26: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Afonja youths

Bia nwokem no do dis your ipob conehead guoro afonja bullcrap on dis thread logon to bigotland or yorubaigboland
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by zokpiaakhazokpi: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Anything is possible in Naija.
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by zokpiaakhazokpi: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Naija
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by earnit1: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Oh
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by tarantino1: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Stop justifying your drug addiction and stupidity here.
Everybody isn't as stupid as you are.

Just take a look at the picture attached in this thread.....does that man holding marijuana look good and ok?

Foolishness is a very bad disease.

Baba shut up your mouth. That the guy doesnt look good doesn't mean everyone who smokes looks like that.

All theae mentally insane fools wey full this site sef, the guy just post e opinion you just root out with your yeye face dey insult am.

All three dey use weed, all over 50.

You fresh pas them

Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by wfjimmytobby(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
make Dem make weed cheap oh abeg na wetin boys dey take jolly be that

1 Like

Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Gloriagee(f): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Protesting to who na
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by olajizz01(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Afonja youths
When do they became Afonja again, i think they are fulani people.
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by ayenale1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
See what Abdulradaq has caused...otoge to weed
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by paperboi147: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
NA WEED THE CAUSE
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by lainwords098(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Stop justifying your drug addiction and stupidity here.
Everybody isn't as stupid as you are.

Just take a look at the picture attached in this thread.....does that man holding marijuana look good and ok?

Foolishness is a very bad disease.

Dont we have Ppl that dont smoke dat looks worse dan dat? Dont always be too fast to pass judgement on things dat will remain a mystery till we can ask GOD. The plant is healthy but i dont support its abuse, for the protest.. It's wrong only because it is for something against the law.
And to hell with dat word addition. All humans cant do without something... All humans cant be the same... If we all were, life wouldnt be beautiful... We will all meet death at some point, if they choose to meet it at the path of weed..... Its their choice. So look away and dont judge anyone. Just learn from it.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Longman8: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Protest becos of the hike in Igbo. How did we get here at d first place.lolzzzz
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Bimpe29: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Agbako.
The spate of marijuana smoking is alarming.
No more sacred place as far as Igbo is concerned.
Can you imagine that the hike of such can be protested against in the religious city of Ilorin that is known for good moral standard and decency?
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Kissiemu(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nna men!

Why dem go increase the price of a commodity without informing the consumers first?

That's against Consumer rights...

The best plant ever made... Cannabis

What can a niggah do?
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Saraki boiz
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Bimpe29: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Agbako.
The spate of marijuana smoking is alarming.
No more sacred place as far as Igbo is concerned.
Can you imagine that the hike in price of such narcotic can be protested against in the religious city of Ilorin that is known for good moral standard and decency?
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Quinniscent(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
ecolime:
In Naija, many are mad but few are roaming the streets.
grin
ecolime:
In Naija, many are mad but few are roaming the streets.
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Hypnotise: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Everybody has equal right to protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Airoflaw(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
The state that's planning to BAN SOCCER/FOOTBALL BETTING grin now this ones dey do nonsense
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by FarmTech(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
All these celebrities promoting drug abuse shud be arrested.
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by highbee02: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Op, u didn't attach the pictures of two vehicles they destroyed; a taxi - Mazda and one other motor car
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
The writer of this report English is bad.
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol!!

So sad, this is what unemployment has caused

1 Like

Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by sweetrace(f): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
FacelessKing:
Weed --- very good in coconut rice.

Smoking it ---- naaaaaaah......

I'm good with the rice!!!

If abused it will definitely but if used in the right proportion, it heals the soul.

Sir, weed as we call it, is a medicinal plant unlike cigarette made in the factory. It is found in many drugs wise man like you consume.

How can I swim in you? undecided

It has been proven that weed is medicinal. Are you sick? Stop twisting the truth. Cough syrup is totally medicinal, but it’s abuse landed Lil Wayne in the hospital.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Year Old Undergraduate Murdered By Police / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos / Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.