Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost (37595 Views)

#EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) / You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths / Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by lascos912(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
let me add them among the lazy youths firi
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by sweetrace(f): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
tarantino1:

Baba shut up your mouth. That the guy doesnt look good doesn't mean everyone who smokes looks like that.

All theae mentally insane fools wey full this site sef, the guy just post e opinion you just root out with your yeye face dey insult am.

All three dey use weed, all over 50.

You fresh pas them

The only one of these three I’ve read used drugs is Brad Pitt and he not only landed in rehab, it affected his marriage and family life. So stop making excuses for drug abuse and addiction. Marijuana is a drug that treats some illness. If you’re not sick and you take, it is called drug abuse and ultimately leads to drug addiction. It is exactly like those who take cough syrup when they’re not sick. Taken correctly, it treats cough. Taken as a recreational drug is drug abuse.
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by akigbemaru: 3:26am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Olabode971(f): 3:46am On Jul 20, 2020
Bighead9:

Afonjas dey learn for where my Brothers Dey, when it comes to drugs.

If it's about drugs, we come first. If i lie ask Abike Dabiri, South Africans, Malaysians, and other foreign Countries.
Six of my Cousins Emeka, Kanayo, Ebuka, Obiora, Chidumebem and Oke are presently facing Death row in Malaysian Prisons. Cause they were caugh with drugs. It's that bad in my Region.

ONLY YOU FA; SIX COUSINS.... aaarrh Bros, I pray God give you the heart to bear it oh..

Eeeehhwwooohhh

Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Bighead9: 5:32am On Jul 20, 2020
Olabode971:

ONLY YOU FA; SIX COUSINS.... aaarrh Bros, I pray God give you the heart to bear it oh..

Eeeehhwwooohhh

My Brother, it's that bad here. I know a family who are from Abia, the father, mother and 5 of thier Son's are in an Indonesian Prison. It's as bad as that. That's why I don't envy rich men from my Eastern region, cause most of them make their wealth by doing drugs and other crimes.

1 Share

Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Olabode971(f): 5:38am On Jul 20, 2020
Bighead9:

My Brother, it's that bad here. I know a family who are from Abia, the father, mother and 5 of thier Son's are in an Indonesian Prison. It's as bad as that. That's why I don't envy rich men from my Eastern region, cause most of them make their wealth by doing drugs and other crimes.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by tarantino1: 7:09am On Jul 20, 2020
sweetrace:

The only one of these three I’ve read used drugs is Brad Pitt and he not only landed in rehab, it affected his marriage and family life. So stop making excuses for drug abuse and addiction. Marijuana is a drug that treats some illness. If you’re not sick and you take, it is called drug abuse and ultimately leads to drug addiction. It is exactly like those who take cough syrup when they’re not sick. Taken correctly, it treats cough. Taken as a recreational drug is drug abuse.

Morgan Freeman, Chris Rock and even Dave Chappelle are avid users of the drug, that you haven't seen anything about it means you haven't seen the story about them that suits the narrative you are looking for.

And even a quick google search on Brad Pitt's rehab stint would let you know that an alcohol addiction was the reason he went to rehab.
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Wettoid123: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2020
The YouthS Are Gone!
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by sammy7410(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2020
give me dis one abeg, no mind dis guys

1 Like

Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by sweetrace(f): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2020
tarantino1:

Morgan Freeman, Chris Rock and even Dave Chappelle are avid users of the drug, that you haven't seen anything about it means you haven't seen the story about them that suits the narrative you are looking for.

And even a quick google search on Brad Pitt's rehab stint would let you know that an alcohol addiction was the reason he went to rehab.

Let’s pretend you’re right that they take marijuana. Does it make it safe or okay for those who are not autistic or other ailments that marijuana can treat to indulge then become addicted to it? Have you seen the way someone who gets his bravado from marijuana acts? Some very famous people are sex addicts. Should the rest of the world Become addicted to sex? Are you saying we see famous people do and so we do?
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by codedthingzzzzz: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2020
Eleribu ni o
GBOKASINCHA:
Afonja youths
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Angel1696: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Chai am in serious pain here after seeing them here in oshodi their regional office.
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Rat66: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

[/s]
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by helpfindbolu: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by tarantino1: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
sweetrace:

Let’s pretend you’re right that they take marijuana. Does it make it safe or okay for those who are not autistic or other ailments that marijuana can treat to indulge then become addicted to it? Have you seen the way someone who gets his bravado from marijuana acts? Some very famous people are sex addicts. Should the rest of the world Become addicted to sex? Are you saying we see famous people do and so we do?

That was certainly not my point, lol

The guy I quoted used the haggard look of the guy in the pic as an argument against weed, and I mentioned those healthy looking celebrities as a counterargument to his fallacious opinion.

I would have used my middle aged neighbour, Peter, as an example. This man has been doing it for over 15 years but unless I post his picture, you would think I'm lying.

And about weed addiction, there's no proof of that. I personally haven't smoked weed in over a year, and I probably won't do it till this year is over, yet I have no inner deep craving to do it.

Hope you're not mistaking it for cigs?
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by Mandela27: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
yemitexcel:
O
leku.
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by yemitexcel(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
grin
Mandela27:

leku.
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by ArcToyin(m): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bloghomies:
If there is one thing safe enough for human consumption, it is weed. I mean, a natural weed that one can brew as tea.

I still wonder why this wondrous plant is still considered illegal, whereas toxins like alcohol and cigarettes are allowed. What a joke!

It's high time the government legalizes the recreational use of this plant, and it's medical use too.

The benefits are too tremendous! Anyways, visit www.bloghomies.com for some lucrative ideas.

Be deceiving yourself there.
Re: Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost by offset67(m): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
God help us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos / Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja / 13-year-old JSS2 Student Commits Suicide In Parent's Chicken Pen In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.