Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death (36248 Views)

Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot / Preliminary Investigation On Lawal Daura, Sacked DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by Guestlander: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
karo93:
People are always gullible to conspiracy theories and hate to be convinced otherwise

Part of the reasons is that we live in a society where truth is the hardest thing to find.
In the absence of clear and truthful official explanation people will weave their own stories to fill the void.

2 Likes

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by prophetfire: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
oglalasioux:
We are just pathetic people.

We spend millions training personnel of our armed forces but can't give them adequate protection but a retinue of aides and armed policemen guard politicians.

Why is a highly trained helicopter pilot WALKING on a road all alone? Someone that has been involved in combat missions living outside military barracks?

The black man still need a century before sense will come to him.
that is de part that got me. Ur combat pilot dt just came back from operations, waiting for new deployment but she is squatting outside de barracks with somebody. Shithole airforce.

3 Likes

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by airminem(f): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hahaha grin
Shakaranews2020:
Really painful. Get to know more about her and see the moment the car knocked her down below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHOiQVkS020

1 Like

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by Akjwyzepal(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
This story doesn't sound convincing at all.

1 Like

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by gfon(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
baby124:
That useless driver committed a crime and should be charged. You think it is a joke to conceive, carry, give birth and nurture a child for 24yrs. Then that child has so much prospects to be great and because of one stupid greeting you kill a whole family’s dream. If you were so close to her you will have her number.

If she was on the opposite side of the road walking, how did you reverse, cross the road, knock her down with force and then drive over her to finish her. If you are not a demon? That to me is not a mistake. But an obviously calculated move. It is too much effort to meet up someone on the road. Some of us have been driving for decades. Please arrest that idiot, torture him and put him inside the prison.
just pray to God against evil manipulations,it was just an accident. No need for all these torture matter you dey talk about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
How will you be reversing to catch up with someone after hitting the person you still didn't press brakes you ran over her body again, now was the driver looking front while reversing not to know that the vehicle hit her? This is manslaughter no doubt

Just forget. We are taking for fools. That is why University of California budget is almost equal to Nigeria's budget. Animals don't reason. The timing of her father calls (1pm & 5pm) and the time her elder sister saw her last 4pm was well highlighted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by NaMe4: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
So sad

author=Akjwyzepal post=91887524]This story doesn't sound convincing at all.

It was a terribly unfortunate incident.

I know one of the occupants of the vehicle.
Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by JaffyJoe(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
How will you be reversing to catch up with someone after hitting the person you still didn't press brakes you ran over her body again, now was the driver looking front while reversing not to know that the vehicle hit her? This is manslaughter no doubt

That part got me mad all over again.

3 Likes

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonjress skull hav break because of d sin of skullminers
Can you StOP?

2 Likes

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by airminem(f): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
RIP TO ALL THE MILITARY MEN AND WOMEN WHO DIED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. ITS AN HONOUR!

1 Like

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by NSK4U(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is the more reason restructuring, separation or whatever nomenclature to adopt for tribes to handle their affairs within and amongst themselves is important. If the lady had worked in her tribe's force base and attained such position, nobody will raise eyebrow about other tribes or religious sects being responsible for her death.

No tribe trusts let alone love one another when any matter is of national concern, so why should we continue with the grand pretence that we are one Nigeria?

Nothing will move in a country where every occurrence is judged, criticized or praised based on religion and ethnicity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
elasticlala:
The report is comprehensive enough anyway. But no physical investigation will ever yield a meaningful interpretation to convince humanity because the deeds are obviously from the other realm
indeed, the Devil must be damned angry

2 Likes

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by fabolouz1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
something is still fishy and no carefully twisted English will quench my doubt that this is a hurriedly concocted statement.
The father was said to have spoken with her for long periods till around 1pm( how then was she charging her phone?)
The vehicle hit her at the rear and drove over her( isn't the face the part of the body to be smashed ?)
who were present at the scene of the accident ? blood samples and pictures of the vehicle ?
Her phone log should be reviewed to ascertain the veracity of NAF.
This is Nigeria ,it will be sweet under the carpet and the family will be left to rue where they have gone wrong .

2 Likes

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by Manageme: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
God pls don't let is die untimely
Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by Kissiemu(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nna men!

This is so painful. I have lost a family member through this kind of prank. His friend bought a car n came with other friends to show him the car so that they can go out n celebrate. They wanted to surprise him by turning up in the car. So as they approached his house they called him on the phone to come out of his gate n in the excitement the friend used speed to drive the car towards him n then brake in order to scare him but as a learner he just hit my brother join the gate. Instant death was the result.
We as family members of the dead man didn't know how to handle the matter because this was his best friend.

PS: Anybody giving this story a tribal colouration will not die a good dead.

I am very sad now.

What can a niggah do?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by NaMe4: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
fabolouz1:
something is still fishy and no carefully twisted English will quench my doubt that this is a hurriedly concocted statement.
The father was said to have spoken with her for long periods till around 1pm( how then was she charging her phone?)
The vehicle hit her at the rear and drove over her( isn't the face the part of the body to be smashed ?)
who were present at the scene of the accident ? blood samples and pictures of the vehicle ?
This is Nigeria ,it will be sweet under the carpet and the family will be left to rue where they have gone wrong .
Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
okeyumez:
Season of lies and bloodshed
Nigeria kills every dream
To survive in Nigeria requires aggressiveness and wisdom of a serpent
it's everywhere . It's well, my BROther

1 Like

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by bisoye11(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Please, let her rest in peace.
Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
fabolouz1:

TRASH undecided

1 Like

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by frog12: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
you BELIEVE this COCK and BULL story?

the ACCIDENT occurred 1 hour after she reached the BASE
Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by mikkyangel3: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
I still dont believe this story and I will explain. I believe the roads in the barracks are two-laned and if her colleagues passed her in a car and she was walking in the opposite direction, for her to have been struck with the car in reverse gear would mean that the car reversed and crossed the lanes with top speed at the same time, which at that time of the day was reckless driving. Even if you say the driver was not on any psychotrophic substance (which I doubt), he should at least be charged for 2nd-degree manslaughter.

P.S: I have driven for more than 21 years now and I am yet to see a driver who drives in reverse gear at top speed, unless you are Lawrence Anini who drove from Benin to Lagos in reverse while being chased by the police and even at that, the man didnt kill anyone in the process.

TL:DR This report is hogwash and absolute bullcrap. It would not stand critical examination by unbiased investigators.

3 Likes

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
There you have it, if the family of arotile is okay with report, then people should respect that.

Being run over by an unlicensed driver in an air force base is a good way to die.

1 Like

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
fabolouz1:

Less than one hour after her sister dropped her. Just waiting for her to come to base. The timing of her father's call (1pm) and the time her elder sister saw her last were analyzed. This is despite the public opinion analysis and release of several pilot information to access public opinions and reactions. Nigeria can never develop. MOSSAD will burst that report effortlessly.
Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
prophetfire:
that is de part that got me. Ur combat pilot dt just came back from operations, waiting for new deployment but she is squatting outside de barracks with somebody. Shithole airforce.

Good point, knowledge is not wisdom, lack of experience and proper guidance.
Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
mikkyangel3:
I still dont believe this story and I will explain. I believe the roads in the barracks are two-laned and if her colleagues passed her in a car and she was walking in the opposite direction, for her to have been struck with the car in reverse gear would mean that the car reversed and crossed the lanes with top speed at the same time, which at that time of the day was reckless driving. Even if you say the driver was not on any psychotrophic substance (which I doubt), he should at least be charged for 2nd-degree manslaughter.

P.S: I have driven for more than 21 years now and I am yet to see a driver who drives in reverse gear at top speed, unless you are Lawrence Anini who drove from Benin to Lagos in reverse while being chased by the police and even at that, the man didnt kill anyone in the process.

TL:DR This report is hogwash and absolute bullcrap. It would not stand critical examination by unbiased investigators.

Let it pass before useful idiots here call you a conspiracist, they don't know what it means to loss a grown up child.
Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by Shugargal(f): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Continue to rest in peace Tolu... only God knows what really transpired.

1 Like

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by Shuku: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonjress skull hav break because of d sin of skullminers

You have a brain, a God-given brain. Looks like it's brand-new; use it henceforth please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by Shugargal(f): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
mikkyangel3:

Umm! someone is saying my mind here. the opposite direction and the reverse thing is oh my God.. rest in peace dear.

1 Like

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by Bbbwings: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
GODISABOVEDEVIL:
Only God Knows What Happened,
Serve God With All Your Life While You Live,because Death Can Come at Anytime.

#God Is The Greatest.
#Jesus Christ Rules
t
just a week ago a mad man killed gokada boss
in three days the culprit has been fished out
Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by Bbbwings: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
na you be bastard
Golan007:
The idiots would still not accept.

One above me.
Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by richie240: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
mikkyangel3:

Oga, the identity of d driver and other two occupants of d car at d time of d incident has bn released, and they r in custody.

Whether u blv or not, dt na ur cup of akamu. The culprits have bn apprehended. Let them prove their innocence in a court of law.

U can't sit in d comfy of ur room and be stringing nollywood stories upandan!
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death by LilMissRobbie(f): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
gfon:
justice for what?it was an accident and not a delibrate murder. Don't just draw your conclusions based on sentiments,lets be logical. Do you even know how that guy that drove the car is feeling right now.

I think I'm free to draw my conclusions whichever way I want. I mean, it's my phone, my data and my logic. Neither you nor I was there and justice doesn't always mean that someone will be punished. It's not a crime to seek closure in a situation like this so what the hell are you talking about?? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) / 19-Year-Old Comedian Remanded In Prison Over Bank Robbery Prank / Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.