Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Mr President, Take Charge! By Simon Kolawole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President, Take Charge! By Simon Kolawole (10832 Views)

The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole / Now That The North Has Found Oil By Simon Kolawole / Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr President, Take Charge! By Simon Kolawole by omenka(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
What I've been hammering on!

1 Like

Re: Mr President, Take Charge! By Simon Kolawole by majole: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
A LIVING STATURE CAN'T TAKE CHARGE
Re: Mr President, Take Charge! By Simon Kolawole by gift2xl: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dead on arrival.
Re: Mr President, Take Charge! By Simon Kolawole by Philipxxxx0: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Look at this one , you cant even out of fear say your mind without call him Mr president because you are afraid of what he will do to you, but during Jonathan's regime your mouth was running like water.
Re: Mr President, Take Charge! By Simon Kolawole by meobizy(f): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
1. Which president?
2. In military times, when the leaders were uneducated, who read all these write-ups before deeming the authors as enemies of the state?
Re: Mr President, Take Charge! By Simon Kolawole by frankyychiji(f): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
mazizitonene:
Take charge from where.....

his silence is the reason for all this rascality that's occuring Everywhere.........to the extent that even soldiers are resigning and losing interest.....such a pity
My brother the man is sick. He shouldn't have gone for second term.
Re: Mr President, Take Charge! By Simon Kolawole by oka4ugoo: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nchenches:

Revolution?

For Nigeria?

If Yoruba start revolution, Igbo man will suspect the motive and will not join.

If Igbo start the revolution, Yoruba will say Igbo want Biafra in order to take charge of Nigerdelta crude oyel in Biafra.

Hausa/Fulani can never start revolution against Buhari government.

The suspicion no be here oo! We are doomed in this country
Re: Mr President, Take Charge! By Simon Kolawole by KennethEnyi(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/mr-president-take-charge/amp

Kudos to you if you read the whole thing�
Re: Mr President, Take Charge! By Simon Kolawole by Seawhy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
This is good and I so much believe that our listening President will look into the contents with every seriousness, it deserves. However, we should not quick to forget the shooting at Aso rock. It creates a bad image for our dear country and I plead with Mr President to please look into this, with a view to stopping it from happening again. One thing that is certain is that whatever ever happens now might not attract attention now, but in the next few years, it will remain as topic for discussion. Based on this, please, Mr President, I plead with you to look into the affore mentioned points and drop a legacy that will speak for you in years to come.
Re: Mr President, Take Charge! By Simon Kolawole by Babacele: 12:02am On Jul 21, 2020
it is so disappointing .
Re: Mr President, Take Charge! By Simon Kolawole by NovusHomo(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Na God dey answer our prayers. Buhari never see anything. All these ones na just rehearsals

When God is brought into it, I leave. Bye.
Re: Mr President, Take Charge! By Simon Kolawole by Indelibleword(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2020
joviegghead:

Why waste your your strength searching the dictionary just to spew all this thrash.
That's what happens when you read with a combatant mind. I guess you missed the Can't happen part, right?
Calm down before replying. You'll go a long way if you do.

You exactly describe yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Doesn’t Deserve NCWS Gender-sensitive Award — Natasha Akpoti / No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration / LAWMA Reopens Olusosun Landfill For Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.