Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

"My World Is Shattered" - Actress Rachael Okonkwo In Tears As She Loses Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My World Is Shattered" - Actress Rachael Okonkwo In Tears As She Loses Mum (1222 Views)

Actress Rachael Okonkwo Goes Bald (Photos) / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos / Actress Rachael Okonkwo In New Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My World Is Shattered" - Actress Rachael Okonkwo In Tears As She Loses Mum by onyi25(f): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Populater Nollywood actress, Rachael Okonkwo alias Nkoli Nwa Nsukka has just lost her mum to the cold hands of death.

The actress who took to her Instagram page to mourn her loss broke down in tears, revealing that her world has been shattered.

Sharing a photo of her late mum, the movie star cried out that her world has been shattered and she can never be the same anymore.
Rest in peace ma.

See full update here/ photos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/07/my-world-is-shattered-actress-rachael.html

Re: "My World Is Shattered" - Actress Rachael Okonkwo In Tears As She Loses Mum by dollytino4real(f): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
rip
Re: "My World Is Shattered" - Actress Rachael Okonkwo In Tears As She Loses Mum by Netanya(f): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
Rest in perfect peace ma
Re: "My World Is Shattered" - Actress Rachael Okonkwo In Tears As She Loses Mum by Jochabed(f): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Pls comfort her Lord.
Re: "My World Is Shattered" - Actress Rachael Okonkwo In Tears As She Loses Mum by tillaman(m): 1:27am On Jul 20, 2020
God rest her momma soul

(1) (Reply)

Lucy Sheds Tears While Talking To Ozo, A Must Watch! : Bbnaija Lockdown 2020 / BBNAIJA NENGI S£* With Prince During Truth Or Dare Game (video) / Davido Pushes Lady Off His Lap, Proves Loyalty To Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.