Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,651 members, 7,865,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

I’ve Been To Church Only Once In My Life – Actor Ninalowo Bolanle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Been To Church Only Once In My Life – Actor Ninalowo Bolanle (525 Views)

Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year / Morakinyo Ninalowo: Bolanle Ninalowo's Son's 10th Birthday (Photo) / Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Been To Church Only Once In My Life – Actor Ninalowo Bolanle by jgurus: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
According to the handsome actor, it was the Bible that saved him when he ran into troubled waters recently.
Nollywood hunk, Ninalowo Bolanle doesn’t have passion for church yet he believes in God and the power of the Holy Bible.

According to the handsome actor, it was the Bible that saved him when he ran into troubled waters recently. He revealed this during an Instagram Live session with Mr. Porsche.

“Although, I have only gone to church once in my entire life, I read the bible a lot. My name is Azeez; I was born into a staunch Muslim family. When I was troubled and frustrated, it was the bible that saved me, as my parents and family members couldn’t. So, I picked up the bible and it became my life manual,” he disclosed continue reading

Re: I’ve Been To Church Only Once In My Life – Actor Ninalowo Bolanle by StandardJohn(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
haaaa, your own strong o. Me i dey only go on pass over night.
Re: I’ve Been To Church Only Once In My Life – Actor Ninalowo Bolanle by Amb1045(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yes their is exceptional peace knowing Jesus. As a man when you start facing life challenges, you start comparing your life difficulties and what Jesus pass through on Earth you will find peace, hope never to give up. keep going that tomorrow will be better. I'm not really a good church goer. But I believe in the teaching of Christ. A man need something to hope on

(1) (Reply)

Erica Had Sex Again And Again With Kiddwaya / See The Surprising Thing That Happened During Laycon's IG Live Session / Popular Event Promoter, Don Karibi Donates Food Items To An Orphanage Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.