Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Popular Event Promoter, Don Karibi Donates Food Items To An Orphanage Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Event Promoter, Don Karibi Donates Food Items To An Orphanage Home (515 Views)

Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) / Karibi Fubara Is Dead! Cancer Kills Nollywood Actor / Popular Event Promoter, Don Karibi Donates Food Items To An. Orphanage Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Event Promoter, Don Karibi Donates Food Items To An Orphanage Home by Tuetara(m): 3:42am On Oct 14, 2020
Event promoter Don Karibi who is based in Port Harcourt and Lagos distributes food items to an Orphanage home in Port Harcourt.

The orphanage home named Priesthood Orphanage and is located at Elelenwo in Port Harcourt.

According to Don Karibi he did it to thank God for protecting him and also blessing him even in the Covid-19 era.

"Its only God that can protect someone, and he has protected and blessed me in a time when things are difficult, I decided to give back to society and this is the best way I can thank God"

Some of the food stuffs he donated are Cartons of Indomie, Detergent, Provisions, Custard etc.

Management of the Orphanage home thanked him for coming, they also prayed for God to keep blessing him

Re: Popular Event Promoter, Don Karibi Donates Food Items To An Orphanage Home by Houseofglam7(f): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2020
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Music: Omah Lay - Hello Brother MP3 Download / Laycon Shed Joyful Tears On His Birthday As A Lady Surprise Him With A Treat / HGS Media Plus Author, Aisosa Ties The Knot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.