Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Energy Wahala Affecting Family Life? Tell Us To Help Make A Change! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Energy Wahala Affecting Family Life? Tell Us To Help Make A Change! (157 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! |#Family & Life| / Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Energy Wahala Affecting Family Life? Tell Us To Help Make A Change! by alishi: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
If you have Facebook messenger, send us a quick message to start a quick 5 minute survey on your energy situation. Click the link to begin: http://m.me/researchnigeria

Once you’ve completed the survey, you can enter into the prize draw to win 20,000 naira Jumia voucher.

Then comment below to let us know you’ve completed the survey smiley

(1) (Reply)

Westbury Homes Bogije / Entrepreneurship & Ragp Unique Opportunity / How To Make A Child Creative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.