Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me (85333 Views)

My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by LoveUdie: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2022
"I got married in 2021. Ever since day one, my hubby and I have sex twice a month. I have tried talking to him but he'll say he isn't feeling fine. If I try to seduce him he'll remove my hand. I'll have to wait till he feels like having sex which is twice a month.

We don't have kids yet and we both work. I'm tired because I'm missing out on the fun of marriage. What can I do?"

What can she do house? How can she make her husband show more interest in sex?

112 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by thorpido(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2022
Hmmm.If it is there,it is there and if it isn't,then it may never be there.
Your hubby probably has a low libido and this is something you should have checked before tying the knot with him.
For a woman it might be easier to spice up her sex drive but for a man, it's harder if he has a low sex drive.
There are foods that could help drive your hubby's sex drive like bananas,water melon etc.You can get him Gingko biloba supplements too. You could try giving him that.
Try to be sexy for him too.Keep fit and trim and get nice underwear and perfumes.That can help too though it's not so much about you but him.

454 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Creamypie(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2022
LoveUdie:
I got married in 2021. Ever since day one, my hubby and I have sex twice a month. I have tried talking to him but he'll say he isn't feeling fine. If I try to seduce him he'll remove my hand. I'll have to wait till he feels like having sex which is twice a month.
We don't have kids yet and we both work. I'm tired because I'm missing out on the fun of marriage. What can I do?"
if your write up is true, u have to know that men go through stress most times, and it kills their Interest/ drive for love making, occasioned by low testosterone

467 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Kollins11: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2022
In otherwords.. You're a sex stave woman.

Have you really tried to sit him down to discuss this and let him know how you feel?
If a man stays away from sex for two months, he either has a medical issue that has made his libido drop or he is getting it elsewhere.

But incase you're so frustrated and you really need a strong solid 8 inches dick to ride.. Just give me a message, I'm available. Let me help your husband to shift your womb. God says always help your neighbor in need. I willing to help you cure your konji.

151 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by sehin79(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
well i think you have to communicate with him about it... people are different...and marriage is all about negotiation. And compromise
maybe your husband is just not the freaky type.
and you should know that before marriage... that is what courtship is for.
you dont pick and make a choice... you make a choice and then pick....
seek professional help...and see how it goes.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by PerfectStranger(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by VeryWickedMan: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
1. You need to be patient with him
2. Its not easy for a man to just get erect at will
3. Stress can have an effect on men so make sure you are not stressing him out
4. Is it food?
5. Hormones affect men differently so try to find out first before jumping into conclusions
6. Post-marriage changes can also affect a man sexually
7. Get yourself busy and stop thinking about sex 24/7

Two can play this game
Iyalaya anybody

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by donaldchidi: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Let here call
The Dr will teach her better onwat to do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by TheZeezle(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Male arousal pills is a goal!

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by lolu2019: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kollins11:
In otherwords.. You're a sex stave woman.

Have you really tried to sit him down to discuss this and let him know how you feel?
If a man stays away from sex for two months, he either has a medical issue that has made his libido drop or he is getting it elsewhere.

But incase you're so frustrated and you really need a strong solid 8 inches dick to ride.. Just give me a message, I'm available. Let me help your husband to shift your womb. God says always help your neighbor in need. I willing to help you cure your konji.
weyrey,u wan go Bleep married woman.u go just die.I pity u.

243 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Tegabadguy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
LoveUdie:
I got married in 2021. Ever since day one, my hubby and I have sex twice a month. I have tried talking to him but he'll say he isn't feeling fine. If I try to seduce him he'll remove my hand. I'll have to wait till he feels like having sex which is twice a month.
just Gmail me......tegasunday@60gmail.com...lets me help your husband cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Tegabadguy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maybe your husband is looking for money cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by zed7: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Only you is asking for advice for yourself in one sentence and in another sentence you're asking what can she do?
NL and their fiction writers. You guys write so much Bullshit that you end up confusing yourselves.

141 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by obinna58(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Man is weak due to Nigerian economy

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by haconjy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Seriously, serious, I did this to my wife too. In fact, for so many months we don't have sex. Especially when she's pregnant. No sex till after delivery.

The truth is that SEX is not in that man dictionary. Just try and do more.

Though I am better than him cause I have two kids already but you don't have any.

If you trust and believe him, one day, he will come back to his senses.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Obudupikin: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Was he that way when you were dating, or you had no sex life before marriage?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Rickmann: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
LoveUdie:

I don't know how you both got married but the truth is, It's not his fault
He isnt just into you..

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Masturbator2020: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
LoveUdie:
Buy our supper stem cell Product for him,you will thank me later. Visit
www.stemcyghana.info
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Authoreety: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
It is a na wa case...

Meanwhile, how old is oga?

Cos oftentimes, libido dey drop with age

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Starz825(m): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Creamypie:
if your write up is true, u have to know that men go through stress most times, and it kills their Interest/ drive for love manking
Na man wey dey see money regularly dey get regular sex grin

But then ...their marriage is too early for this marital vawulence abeg

18 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Probably your stomach is too big.....

Or asweartoogad baba like new work more than heaven.

Most men love new work.....Twice a month is fair if he's busy but wait ooo if he treats you like he treats shalewa, you might come here crying that your husband is a nympho and you can't stand it anymore..

Women..!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by tradingknowled1: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sit him down and talk to him .. his the only person that can give you reason not us..
meanwhile
I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship.. Feel free to PM me if you are interested

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Myrepublic(m): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
I thought they said women don't like SEX

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Messi1997: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
You need to have an extra marital affair,contact me 08100816467 i give good cunninlingus and last long in bed but I'm not big,i'm just average

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Cholls(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
My sister are you that ugly

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Alapojamesy: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
You no do sampling before buying the product?
Wetin you want make we do?
Advice you to go and fornicate?
Cause I know you really wants to it..

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Demigod22: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
When I was younger, I was eager to have sex but now that I am growing up with reality, my urge for sex is declining. But then, sex is part of human.

Woman, you just need to communicate with your husband about this. Don't be shy about it, be expressive and make him understand how his sex life is affecting you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Blupen(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
haconjy:
Seriously, serious, I did this to my wife too. In fact, for so many months we don't have sex. Especially when she's pregnant. No sex till after delivery.

The truth is that SEX is not in that man dictionary. Just try and do more.

Though I am better than him cause I have two kids already but you don't have any.

If you trust and believe him, one day, he will come back to his senses.
You are not better than anyone and no one is better than you oga

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by lifenija: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lie lie
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by gulfer: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
You can get some natural aphrodisiacs and be adding it to his food, but that has to be carefully done. Pay attention to natural! cool cool cool cool
The economic situation of the country is enough to make a man not want sex when he thinks about bills etc grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by 07kjb: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
When I get married sex will be ones in two months

Any suspicion of cheating I will send her packing

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by GregoryPeterson(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
TheZeezle:
Male arousal pills is a goal!
haven't heard of this before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend / Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix / Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.