Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations (20548 Views)

Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal / More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by YorubaKinging: 7:13am On Jul 20, 2020
Tinubu get shock absorber
Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by Racoon(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2020
Nothing shocking about this corrupt government.Magu will contest the governorship of his home state one day.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by Wealth7723: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2020
Good morning. 2 Experienced female Bet9ja staff needed.

Must be staying in Sangotedo,Lekki Express way. Quote me if you know someone who fits the description
Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by ojokolax: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2020
smatt1711:
Osibanjo Will be indicted , the panel report will be send to the national assembly for impeachment to proceed, and Osibanjo will be gone , Tinubu will be arrested , Amechi will replace Osibanjo as VP . the power players in this game are mean and very calculating ,the secrept is set to be played .

I do not even feel for you, rather it's the six persons that came to like your post I feel for, because when the time comes, hope they'd be ready to eat the sand of shame along with you.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by Jostoman: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2020
techmo:
Who are they distracting with this nonesense
ask them oo

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by Egoveen: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2020
All this Mushin danfo conductors sef,this one nearly comot my eyes when im dey look one direction dey point another direction.
Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by Hypocrit: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2020
Nothing them one talk wey we never hear before. Division is all my heart is yearning for at this point. No less.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by adenigga(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2020
smatt1711:
Osibanjo Will be indicted , the panel report will be send to the national assembly for impeachment to proceed, and Osibanjo will be gone , Tinubu will be arrested , Amechi will replace Osibanjo as VP . the power players in this game are mean and very calculating ,the secrept is set to be played .

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by obataokenwa(m): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2020
J111333:
Osinbajo seems to be a good man but if he is found to be corrupt, let him face the full wrath of the law.
That man called Osibanjo uses the title pastor to deceive many. I don't even believe most Pastors in redeem are called by God cos lot of them do business and pastor.
Osibanjo is one of the most dangerous person in the presidency. He's a mole and Tinubu uses him to silence anybody that poses as a threat to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by jibrin5242: 8:22am On Jul 20, 2020
Court step by step delay on d rit action . i Bet u d issue wl rech nezt year nd bcom a 4get issue
Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by Primusinterpares(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2020
nothing dey shake us these

Nigeria politicians are thieves.

We know...
We also know Magu case has some top politicians involvement... so it would be treated and swept under the rug.

We know.
But very soon una days go come

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2020
get lost you fool!!!
I don't care
I dey concerned about my hustle only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by Babinski: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2020
aolawale025:
Does presidency knows the outcome already?

Garba Shehu's statement on a surprising outcome is filled with prejudice.
Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 20, 2020
smiley
Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by kaludestiny10(m): 8:28am On Jul 20, 2020
In the words of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, nothing shocks us again in the zoological republic.

On a very serious note, I lose my mind any time I hear or read on how billions of naira and dollars are being stolen by the leaders of this country. Meanwhile many youths like my self are roaming the streets, looking for jobs where there are no jobs.

Just yesterday, it was alleged that Malami and his fellow cabals sold 1 million barrels of crude oil to China for 800 million dollars and they pocketed the money, but many people in the country can't afford one square meal.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Laughing. This guy want better position of his tribe sha. Ahahahahahah. See how e dey deceive himself with trash. Lemme tell you. This is not going to happen. No Igbo will ever rule this country. You people are always confuse so stay confuse. Igbo and presidency will never happen. The deputy senate President position fits una

e pain am! cheesy

Eriako ignoramus!!!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by Baamm(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2020
Interesting days ahead....funny all the news about malami’s Sahara news also disappeared as soon as magu was released

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by Nooel1: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Laughing. This guy want better position of his tribe sha. Ahahahahahah. See how e dey deceive himself with trash. Lemme tell you. This is not going to happen. No Igbo will ever rule this country. You people are always confuse so stay confuse. Igbo and presidency will never happen. The deputy senate President position fits una

No Igbo will ever rule this country?

Don't ever play God in your life

You can never tell what tomorrow might bring forth

Be still and know there's God (Immanuel)

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by Bakerdav: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2020
smatt1711:
i swear u r fucking right, u get the point

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by opribo(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2020
The surprise can't be anymore bigger than the alleged $4b he gave to the short one.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by TheDevilIsALai: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2020
Oainbanjo is a gonnier

Falana has refused to respond to allegations that he got money from Magu and even a choice property in Maitama.
Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by Shooyie: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2020
obataokenwa:
That man called Osibanjo uses the title pastor to deceive many. I don't even believe most Pastors in redeem are called by God cos lot of them do business and pastor.
Osibanjo is one of the most dangerous person in the presidency. He's a mole and Tinubu uses him to silence anybody that poses as a threat to him.

That's a very funny conclusion. But you believe pastors in your church? You guys are the ones that want to be deceived.
Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by Unified07: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2020
Jail him imagine #550b unaccounted for

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by FlordFlorez(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2020
U mean we will be SHOCKED?? If Garba can authoritatively tell us to hold our hearts for the revelations of an uncompleted investigation by the panel, then it can only take a dimwit, simpleton, dunce and an ignoramus not to believe that this whole scenerio is a well scripted one to oust and silence some elements.
Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by TheMostComplex1: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2020
Ok we're waiting just that nothing shocks we Nigerians again. We've seen it all.
Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by dederocs(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2020
Nothing like witchhunt, all public sector thiieves must be jailed 20years and above, Nigerians supporting NDDC thieves and Magu, i have one question for you...why una dey support people wey dey steal from una, due to blind politics and nepotism, una mumu never do?

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by sammy7410(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2020
The magu boys are coming oooo

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by TheMostComplex1: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2020
kaludestiny10:
In the words of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, nothing shocks us again in the zoological republic.

On a very serious note, I lose my mind any time I hear or read on how billions of naira and dollars are being stolen by the leaders of this country. Meanwhile many youths like my self are roaming the streets, looking for jobs where there are no jobs.

Just yesterday, it was alleged that Malami and his fellow cabals sold 1 million barrels of crude oil to China for 800 million dollars and they pocketed the money, but many people in the country can't afford one square meal.

Pls don't say this again I don't want to have migraine. You say $800m
Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by Abasman008(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2020
Hold our hearts in our hands uh?

Why?

Shame on buhari

Shame on apc

Shame on pdp

Shame on anyone who is blind enough to still believe Nigeria is a country.....

Shame on any Nigerian who still believes in buhari, may the divedends of his reign follow you and your kids forever. Since it's good.

They are slowly pushing NIGERIA to war and they know it..

I'm ashamed at the Nigeria my kids will get to see, so everyday I do my best to try and leave this place!

The federal republic of Nigeria is a shame.
Buhari is a shame
The nigerian police is a shame.
Efcc is a shame.

They sit in their office and plot dramas to make people push blames from one person to another.

From the day I saw corruption face to face when I was trying to join the NIGERIAN DEFENSE ACADEMY.. on a second tought am happy I didn't make it... I refuse to be a broiler fed and bred to be killed one day...

I'm ashamed of being nigerian!!
Having an ecowas passport is better than having a Nigerian one! Cus everyone suspects us now!!

I hate this place...
Am not scared anyomore...the next time a police threatens to shoot me, I'll look him the eye and dare him, and promise him that except he winwo have kids non of his family members will live past my age!!!!!

Look at what they have turned us to!! Debaters on who is either good, a thief or a priest...

I'm not Ibgo...but God knows I'll happily join a rebel group if one comes up and shoot hell into federal troops. If I'm a pilot I'll crash into aso rock...
If I'm a programmer I'll program a drone that'll bomb aso rock....

Don't blame me, anyone who isn't criminally inclined in this country hasn't been given a chance to be a criminal.

That man below holds the rank of a lieutenant!! I'd probably be one if I had made it into NDA... onko God knows if I'd have been the on lieing there...

Re: Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations by badoh(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2020
smatt1711:
Some of you like spewing rubbish. Your hatred for Osinbajo is second to none. Let me tell you this. Yoruba people do not condone corruption. If Osinbajo is found wanting, he should face the music, however if he's clean like a dove, note that the guy is one of those you can entrust the administration of this country to bring the needed change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos / Akwa Ibom Demolishes Metal Scavengers Yard (Photos) / Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.