Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) (20432 Views)

"Emefiele Will Expire" - Throwback Of When Oshiomhole Battled CBN Governor / Oshiomhole Dazzles Labour Community, Tinubu With Dance Moves (Video) / Oshiomhole Told Buhari He’ll Remove Saraki In 10 Days – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by oikirodah(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Moment Oshiomhole Gathered Nigerians At His Country Home In Iyamho To Tell Them Tinubu Is The Next President (Video)
Oshiomhole Tells Iyamho Community Tinubu Is the Next President (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjgz8EVSkGs

It is a great day in the progressive camp, as the INEC has officially proclaimed APC presidential candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the President elect.

This was the incredible moment Oshiomhole assembled his people at his country home in Iyamho to inform them that Tinubu would be the next President of Nigeria.

Oshiomhole is immensely loved in Edo North and he made sure he delivered the region for Tinubu. Lynbrown did an excellent job with this interlude.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/moment-oshiomhole-gathered-nigerians-at-his-country-home-in-iyamho-to-tell-them-tinubu-is-the-next-president-video/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2023
I have just one thing to say.

MTCHEEEW

14 Likes

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2023
It is well. Let’s forge ahead and pray for the incoming government. Celebrations everywhere. Nigeria oyoyo

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by SlurUsername1: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu cannot win APC primaries
Tinubu is used and dump
Buhari is working for Atiku
Northerners cannot leave their Son and vote for tinubu.
You think Tinubu will win votes in Southwest and Atiku and kwakwanso won't win votes in the North?
Tinubu cannot win the elections
Tinubu will not be declared President by INEC

If you made these statements, I hope you're still alive to see how wrong you were and how God put u all to shame.

Purge yourselves of Hate, it will do u no good.
And Never say NEVER unless you're GOD

177 Likes 19 Shares

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by accordadoga(f): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2023
See youths dey celebrate ooo..

CHAI!!!

OBEDIENTS don get wicklow

We no dey hear social media noise again

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by OdogwuMoney6: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2023
If you don't have money to leave this country as it stands now, better go and start to hussle hard, even if it means stealing because all of us are thieves in this country,when our supposed incoming president has already set a standard of stealing and robbery....I'm not really shocked at all but when I'll be truely shocked is when Nigerians let this nonsense slide, then I'll know that this country is irredeemable and made up of fools and cowards. They've already said it before that we can't do anything, that the only thing we can do is talk and make noise on social media, after sometime we move on, I'm patiently waiting to see if that is what will truely happen..... I believe they just did this to see our reaction and believe me, if we just stand dey look, we are DOOMED and that is how things like this will continue happening till kingdom come.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Goodlady(f): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Heeer
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Moneywirer: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2023

2 Likes

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Shame to anyone supporting APC and that senile criminal Tinubu
Shame to any Christian who supported this ticket from the onset
This "victory" will only embolden criminals to do their worst as they have finally gotten their principal to lead the country
Insecurity and corruption during Buhari's tenure will be a child's play
Nepotism will be the order of the day

PS: Nairaland is infiltrated by APC card carrying members who have been paid to make people think that Tinubu has organic support . This is a huge win for their pockets

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by obembet(f): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2023
We are coming back with full force in 2027

Tinubu be prepare

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2023
grin
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Irloran: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2023
oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/moment-oshiomhole-gathered-nigerians-at-his-country-home-in-iyamho-to-tell-them-tinubu-is-the-next-president-video/

Try to notce the killing from Funain will stop when they get that their brother will be stepping down. Well I have give up on this country. who ever wine from South don't restructure the country with the opportunity they have, after 8years if Northern enter the killing will continue for them to fullfil d plans to kill all Southern,dominate their State . Southwest only have Tuinbu as the only strongest political to help them restructure the country before he die . I am not praying for him to die but as u can see no more energy in him. I hope Tuinbu or who ever to correct d mistakes of Zik & Awo

2 Likes

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Joconceptbest4(m): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Senate president loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by adenine02: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2023
naijapikin2:
I have just one thing to say.

MTCHEEEW

Don't count

He's our president now

Live with it!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by inoki247: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Lol and some people are still saying the country is in sad mood I want to ask the people wey vote Tinubu are they ghost....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Goodlady(f): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
If you don't have money to leave this country as it stands now, better go and start to hussle hard, even if it means stealing because all of us are thieves in this country,when our supposed incoming president has already set a standard of stealing and robbery....I'm not really shocked at all but when I'll be truely shocked is when Nigerians let this nonsense slide, then I'll know that this country is irredeemable and made up of fools and cowards. They've already said it before that we can't do anything, that the only thing we can do is talk and make noise on social media, after sometime we move on, I'm patiently waiting to see if that is what will truely happen..... I believe they just did this to see our reaction and believe me, if we just stand dey look, we are DOOMED and that is how things like this will continue happening till kingdom come.
Did he steal your personal money?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Irloran: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Tinubu cannot win APC primaries
Tinubu is used and dump
Buhari is working for Atiku
Northerners cannot leave their Son and vote for tinubu.
You think Tinubu will win votes in Southwest and Atiku and kwakwanso won't win votes in the North?
Tinubu cannot win the elections
Tinubu will not be declared President by INEC

If you made these statements, I hope you're still alive to see how wrong you were and how God put u all to shame.

Purge yourselves of Hate, it will do u no good.
And Never say NEVER unless you're GOD

Try to notce the killing from Funain will stop when they get that their brother will be stepping down. Well I have give up on this country. who ever wine from South don't restructure the country with the opportunity they have, after 8years if Northern enter the killing will continue for them to fullfil d plans to kill all Southern,dominate their State . Southwest only have Tuinbu as the only strongest political to help them restructure the country before he die . I am not praying for him to die but as u can see no more energy in him. I hope Tuinbu or who ever to correct d mistakes of Zik & Awo

1 Like

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by helinues: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2023
If not because Osho baba is going into senate for.the first time, he would have been the SP

7 Likes

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by englishmart(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Heavy flagrant rigging.

3 Likes

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by HocusPocus: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It is well. Let’s forge ahead and pray for the incoming government. Celebrations everywhere. Nigeria oyoyo
Haven’t you realized y’all are bleeped in this country
Since 2015 y’all have been praying
Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Tflex01: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2023
The same way we have been telling all Obiidiots since last year.

Where is a.k.a PrinceofLagos?

17 Likes

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to Bola Hammed Tinubu the Greatest Jagaban of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Triangles1(m): 9:45am On Mar 01, 2023
8+8
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by factcheckmmm: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Nb
Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by ProphetM0hammad: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

Why do you have so much pain in your body, that you even called yourself and your people thieves?
It's not by force to make an ibo man president
A president is elected and not chosen by a few angry birds

11 Likes

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Adams Oshiomhole the Seer! As e de pain them e de sweet us.

2 Likes

Re: When Oshiomhole Told Iyamho Community Tinubu Is The Next President (Video) by xristos(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Death Of Tompolo’s Father Threatens Ceasefire In Niger Delta / APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele / Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.