Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Private School Proprietors Throng NAPPS Over FG Planned Remuneration, Commend VP - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private School Proprietors Throng NAPPS Over FG Planned Remuneration, Commend VP (20547 Views)

NUC Busts 58 Illegal Universities In Nigeria, Arrests Proprietors (names) / Colleges Of Education Threaten Strike Over FG's Delay To Pay ₦15bn Fund / ASUU Divided Over FG's Offer To End Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private School Proprietors Throng NAPPS Over FG Planned Remuneration, Commend VP by afo10(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2020
PRIVATE Schools and everyone is happy now.
The same FG wants to set up ranch for cattle and they are called names.
Re: Private School Proprietors Throng NAPPS Over FG Planned Remuneration, Commend VP by Hardtalk: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
I want to understand something here; Is FG paying private schools teachers' salaries or giving them avenue to access loans to survive these crucial moment?

Those that understands this stimulus package, please explain...
Re: Private School Proprietors Throng NAPPS Over FG Planned Remuneration, Commend VP by Megaflex(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
RichBoy247:

This hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, depressed and suicidal
Hatred and bitterness you say. My parents are one of the most loving people on Earth and you're less of a human to bring someone's parents into someone else's opinion. I can see that you're a lover of this administration and whatever they do is right. But if you're in Nigeria long enough as I've been, then you'll understand my points that crumbs get to the masses. But not sure you'll still comprehend because of the pea nuts given to you by this administration.
Re: Private School Proprietors Throng NAPPS Over FG Planned Remuneration, Commend VP by homeypost: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
alright
Re: Private School Proprietors Throng NAPPS Over FG Planned Remuneration, Commend VP by writeprof(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
What are they registering for. If we have an organised data system the state governments should have records of those private schools registered and paying taxes in their states for the FG to get such list from them. Payment of taxes should be major prerequisite for giving any school that money.
NO TAX PAYMENT, NO QUALIFICATION FOR SUCH PUBLIC FUNDS!
Re: Private School Proprietors Throng NAPPS Over FG Planned Remuneration, Commend VP by EPO246: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Have FG paid your 2months nepa bill? Did u see any palliative? U ppl will wait 4 salary tire. So so sweet mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday / Kwara State Polytechnic Result Now Out / OAU-Ife University Closed Down Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.