Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Man Defiles 11-yr-old Girl In Church, Widower Assaults 14-yr-old Inside Bathroom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Defiles 11-yr-old Girl In Church, Widower Assaults 14-yr-old Inside Bathroom (623 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra / 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) / 3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Defiles 11-yr-old Girl In Church, Widower Assaults 14-yr-old Inside Bathroom by Openbusiness4: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2020
While a 33 years old man, Maurice Peters, 33, was arrested for allegedly defiling an 11-year-old girl inside a Church located at Tijani Qudus Street, Ijegun, a widower, aged 55, assaulted a 14-year-old girl in a bathroom at Ejigbo, both in Lagos State.

The 55-year-old father of three, identified as Emeka Okwuome, was caught inside the bathroom, while he was assaulting the primary six pupil.

Vanguard gathered that the 14-year-old victim lost her mother and was brought from her home town to live with a relative at 22, Oladuni Street.

She had gone to take her bath on Friday, when the suspect, a trader at Ladipo Market, knocked on the bathroom door and ordered the girl to open for him.

Meanwhile, Vanguard gathered, the building had three bathrooms.

During a chat with the victim, she disclosed that it was not the first time the widower would assault her sexually.

According to her, “he met me in the kitchen one day and started handling my breasts. He pulled me close to him and released me when he heard footsteps approaching.

“And he warned me never to tell anybody what happened.

“I was bathing on Friday when I heard a knock. He said he was the one and ordered me to open the door, that he wanted to urinate. I opened the door out of fear.

“When he came in, he started handling with my breasts and inserted his fingers into my virginal. When I told him to leave me alone, he said if I shouted he would beat me.

“He covered my mouth with one of his hands, but I continued moaning in pains until one of our neighbours, who wanted to a bath asked how many people were in the bathroom.

“The neighbour insisted she would not leave there until those in the bathroom came out.”

It’s the devil— Suspect
On his part, the suspect admitted culpability, blaming the devil for his action.

Asked why he had to assault the teenager in the bathroom, he replied: “It was the devil’s handiwork. I went to look for the devil

“When I came out, I begged the woman not to expose me, but she did. I have also begged the police to allow us to settle the matter among both parties, but they refused.

“If I go to jail, who will take care of my children, especially my daughter who is mentally deranged?”

Meanwhile, the second suspect, Peters, reportedly took the 11-year-old girl to a Church, where he allegedly defiled her.

Like Okwuome, he was caught in the act and both suspects were charged before the Ogba Magistrate’s Court.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/man-defiles-11-yr-old-girl-in-church-widower-assaults-14-yr-old-inside-bathroom

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles 11-yr-old Girl In Church, Widower Assaults 14-yr-old Inside Bathroom by chatinent: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2020
He was caught in the bathroom and started beseeching to be forgiven. I am trying to picture the force he used against the innocent girl before the lady demanded the person(s) inside all come out before he leaves.
It's the devil -- suspect.
Really? No wahala. You and that devil in you will be brought to book.
“If I go to jail, who will take care of my children, especially my daughter who is mentally deranged?”
Come off it and stop being a martyr, didn't you think of them when the love for pleasure was toying with you? Your children will have to grow without you understanding you were such a pedophile who's not worth of being called a father.
Re: Man Defiles 11-yr-old Girl In Church, Widower Assaults 14-yr-old Inside Bathroom by Simplyleo: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2020
Maurice Peters defiles 11 yr old in the church

Emeka Okwuome assaults 14 yr old in bathroom.

Respectively in Ijegun and Ejigbo. In Lagos state.

On nairaland, I came across one statistics of crime rate per state in Nigeria. It was uploaded to explain one jaundiced impression about people leading in crime.

From the two rape cases above in Lagos, it is obvious who the champions are. Note, it is 99% impossible to have Ayodele or Ibrahim involved in crime outside his region.

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles 11-yr-old Girl In Church, Widower Assaults 14-yr-old Inside Bathroom by allen113: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2020
hmm, nawa o
Re: Man Defiles 11-yr-old Girl In Church, Widower Assaults 14-yr-old Inside Bathroom by tillaman(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2020
The world has gone mad
Re: Man Defiles 11-yr-old Girl In Church, Widower Assaults 14-yr-old Inside Bathroom by Openbusiness4: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

On nairaland, I came across one statistics of crime rate per state in Nigeria. It was uploaded to explain one jaundiced impression about people leading in crime.

From the two rape cases above in Lagos, it is obvious who the champions are. Note, it is 99% impossible to have Ayodele or Ibrahim involved in crime outside his region.

stop this. Crime cuts across all countries, all races, all tribes, all colors. Condemn the crime, condemn the criminals but don't condemn a race, or tribe, or country for the sins of a few. Hushpuppi, Woodberry, Invictus etc are all arrested fraud scammers for huge money, will you be happy if the international community labels the entire Nigeria as fraudsters because of that. Should every Nigerian be labelled a fraudster? I'm not a fraudster, will never be a fraudster, no matter how many Nigerians are caught for fraud. This early Monday morning, no need for tribal fight abeg. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles 11-yr-old Girl In Church, Widower Assaults 14-yr-old Inside Bathroom by Simplyleo: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
Openbusiness4:
stop this. Crime cuts across all countries, all races, all tribes, all colors. Condemn the crime, condemn the criminals but don't condemn a race, or tribe, or country for the sins of a few. Hushpuppi, Woodberry, Invictus etc are all arrested fraud scammers for huge money, will you be happy if the international community labels the entire Nigeria as fraudsters because of that. Should every Nigerian be labelled a fraudster? I'm not a fraudster, will never be a fraudster, no matter how many Nigerians are caught for fraud. This early Monday morning, no need for tribal fight abeg. Thanks
[/s]
Only if you will take this evangelism to your igbo brothers.

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles 11-yr-old Girl In Church, Widower Assaults 14-yr-old Inside Bathroom by Openbusiness4: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
ok, peace be unto you, and me and everyone. May God bless us all this week. Remain blessed, amen. Every good person is my brother
Re: Man Defiles 11-yr-old Girl In Church, Widower Assaults 14-yr-old Inside Bathroom by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2020
Let a new gossip section be created as Alimosho gist.. Crimes within that axis are rampant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Defiles 11-yr-old Girl In Church, Widower Assaults 14-yr-old Inside Bathroom by Rat66: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: Man Defiles 11-yr-old Girl In Church, Widower Assaults 14-yr-old Inside Bathroom by Rat66: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
[/s]
Re: Man Defiles 11-yr-old Girl In Church, Widower Assaults 14-yr-old Inside Bathroom by BigJoe19: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ok, they should learn how to defend themselves next time.

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Father Slapped A Lady For Stealing Money From The Church / Becareful Of This Woman / SARS Operatives Begins Mass Arrest Of Residents In Oyigbo LGA, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.