Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow (18856 Views)

Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) / Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue / Kogi Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow In Q3 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by sulaak(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
abduljabbar4:

What's quota system here? The governor attracted investors to the state with good policies while your governors are busy sharing kerosene and cutting Ponmo. Just look at what NDDC is doing to the Niger delta region.

Please don't go there ......all governors in Nigeria are cutting ponmo and sharing kerosine. The NDDC is a failure of the federal government, NDDC is a federal government agencies created to facilitated development in the South-South. Buhari appoints the NDDC executives.
Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by akigbemaru: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
abduljabbar4:
We keep telling Nlanders that investment is about market availability, culture of the people, govt policies and access to raw materials not bigotry. If we had access to the sea, northern states like Kano, Kaduna and the FCT would be competing neck to neck with Lagos.

Rilwayne001 take note. Our illiteracy did not stop us.

Access to the sea will never make Kano as great if compared to other saner states in civilized society. Desire is the starting point of all achievements and not Hope or Pipe Dream. Since people in Kano do not cherish Western Education like that, it will be hard to dream beyond the RED-MUD houses that are symbolic to Kano State.

Kaduna State would not have developed as it is today if not for the proximity to Abuja. Abuja is the most developed Hausa State and it also looks strange when compared to other Hausa states and most Hausas still till today see Abuja as a strange world because it looks totally different to what they are accustomed with.

I called ABUJA the Hausa state because it is closer to Hausa People than it is Close to Lagos. The fact that Yoruba Man built Abuja and Yoruba man was the first FCT minister from 1976 to 1979, Sir Mobolaji Ajose-Adeogun. And for the fact that NO IGBO or YORUBA, try to occupy the position of FCT minister again since 1979 is what made me think it is Hausa State.

If it is not LAGOS and the obvious low level of thinking among Yorubas, there would not have been Abuja. Abuja benefited by the Military Era decrees that mandated all companies must have their headquarters built in Abuja before being recognized or lose their licenses.

If Nigeria stops to exist as one Nation, ABUJA will be the first CITY to feel the heat and will never be the same again. Then follow by LAGOS.

3 Likes

Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by ThatFairGuy: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
JidennaJason:
Most recently, Edo State prove to everyone that they're not Lagos "politically"

Now, Kaduna is also letting us know that they're not Lagos "Economically"

This is good for our democracy....

Tinubu has destroyed the Jewel of the SW politically, economically and morally.
Tinubu will kill you all. continue

1 Like

Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by akigbemaru: 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

You are high by indigenous I mean Igbo ? Are u high
How may Lebanese have houses in Nigeria ? Don't they rent ?
How many Chinese have lands in Nigeria ..

Get out of my mention
Chinese and Lebanese come with Visas and operate in cooperate-level. Unlike, Ladipo and Alaba that are flea markets.
Then the Asians come in Units and tens unlike you that swarm in 100s of 1000s.
Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by Fariq: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
AnanseK:

Kaduna Leventist Round About

Kano zoo road underpass flyover not kaduna.
Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by israelmao(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
El-Rufai is a smart guy in administration and management but he needs to do something fast about the incessant killings in Southern Kaduna.
Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by BornRicch(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
MENELIIK:

Are you relieved of the nightmare South West has been causing you now after reading that news? Las las, you will know that even Ogun state senior Kaduna for reasonable (not audio)foreign direct investment and that Edo can never be Lagos, dem no be mates!

What state do you come from and please don't tell me you're a Lagosian because I'm also from Lagos by birth. Your Ogun state is benefiting from Lagos, and without Lagos Ogun is shithole.

1 Like

Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by abduljabbar4(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
akigbemaru:

Access to the sea will never make Kano as great if compared to other saner states in civilized society. Desire is the starting point of all achievements and not Hope or Pipe Dream. Since people in Kano do not cherish Western Education like that, it will be hard to dream beyond the RED-MUD houses that are symbolic to Kano State.

Kaduna State would not have developed as it is today if not for the proximity to Abuja. Abuja is the most developed Hausa State and it also looks strange when compared to other Hausa states and most Hausas still till today see Abuja as a strange world because it looks totally different to what they are accustomed with.

I called ABUJA the Hausa state because it is closer to Hausa People than it is Close to Lagos. The fact that Yoruba Man built Abuja and Yoruba man was the first FCT minister from 1976 to 1979, Sir Mobolaji Ajose-Adeogun. And for the fact that NO IGBO or YORUBA, try to occupy the position of FCT minister again since 1979 is what made me think it is Hausa State.

If it is not LAGOS and the obvious low level of thinking among Yorubas, there would not have been Abuja. Abuja benefited by the Military Era decrees that mandated all companies must have their headquarters built in Abuja before being recognized or lose their licenses.

If Nigeria stops to exist as one Nation, ABUJA will be the first CITY to feel the heat and will never be the same again. Then follow by LAGOS.

No, you are terribly wrong. Kano has been a commercial hub for centuries before the colonial masters even came to civilize the primitive natives of Lagos. It did not become so becausenof western education. Western education or not, if the state has favourable policies, raw materials and an existing market, then that state will prosper. By the way, the 40%ers in Kano that are literates are more than the population of many southern states. Also, things are no longer the way they used to be. Everyone sends his kids to school these days.

Talking about "sanity", I can authoritatively state that Kano is a lot saner than most of your states, Lagos inclusive. Kano doesn't have one million boys, doesn't have cultists, has no killer herdsmen (save for a few kidnappers that attack less than 20 people per month), has no millions of Yahoo boys and other vices. In Lagos, you find all sorts of pollution and scammers everywhere. I also dare you to mention ONE state that doesn't have mud houses in thousands. I went to Ebonyi in 2012 and I was not impressed. Same thing happened when I entered ondo state in 2014. I would pick my state (Kaduna) over any of them.

There is no false hope here. Northern States like Kebbi, Kano, Gombe and Kaduna have been getting lots of FDIs over the past few years. Kaduna just surpassed your almighty Lagos.

Talking about the contrast of Abuja and other northern states, you are being a hypocrite. How many states in Southern Nigeria can measure up to Lagos?

Proximity to Abuja DID NOT DEVELOP KADUNA. If you take a few seconds of your time to actually think, you would ask yourself : what about the other states that are close to Abuja?

Kaduna is not the only state near Abuja. During the time of Ramalan Hero and Yakowa, they did nothing to improve Kaduna state but people like Makarfi, Namadi Sambo and best of all, Elrufa'i are responsible for the recent transformation of Kaduna. In fact, I believe we will soon overtake Kano with the amount of projects going on.

Kano and Kaduna have a high amount of population (which is one of the major reasons for Lago's success whether you agree or not). Kanawas are known for business. They have the best businessmen in Northern Nigeria. Most of them are more geared towards commerce than school, and that is why they have millions of ILLITERATE millionaires and billionaires. Imagine a state like that having a sea port. They would be on the same level with your Lagos.

Actually, Abuja did not significantly change until the era of Obasanjo. Yes, it was under a southerners administration that Abuja was transformed but you can't undermine the superb expertise of the FCT minister. It isn't Obasanjo that is known as "Mai Rusau" today, it's a northerner. Also, by your logic, we can say that the north developed Lagos since more Northerners ruled than Southerners since 1960.

Abuja did enjoy decrees, but so did Lagos since the late 1800s! The white men played a major part in the development of Lagos and no matter what, FCTs will always get benefits. Move the FCT to Zamfara today and I will assure you that in the next 10 years, it will be better than most Nigerian states.

To understand this, ask yourself why South Africa, the country with most White Settlers,
is more developed than all the countries in Subsaharan Africa. It's because the white came in and favored themselves right from the start. It's the reason the best neighborhoods till that are owned by the whites. It's the same factor that is favoring Lagos and not because it's citizens have superhuman brains.

1 Like

Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by abduljabbar4(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
sulaak:

Please don't go there ......all governors in Nigeria are cutting ponmo and sharing kerosine. The NDDC is a failure of the federal government, NDDC is a federal government agencies created to facilitated development in the South-South. Buhari appoints the NDDC executives.

I disagree. A governor like Gandollar, a thief, is far more competent than Ikpeazu. Elrufa'i is far better than Fayose.

Let's forget NDDC for a while. Are you aware that the Niger Delta Proportionally gets far more allocation from the FG than Kano (even if you ignore the 13% derivation they enjoy) and yet they have nothing to show for it. Their leaders (including the NIGER DELTANS that head NDDC) would steal billions if Naira and then go out to tell their people that the North is the reason for their poverty.

Give some of our governors those resources and see how things will turn out in the next few years.

1 Like

Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by MrAkata: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

What i prefer is a level playing field! Do you really expect that, given a level playing field, that Kaduna would receive more FDIs than say a Lagos or Port Harcourt?

This is all what 'one Nigeria' is about.....using other peoples destiny to shine!

Lagos foreign investments are mainly centered around banking and consumer goods. I would assume Port Harcourt would be oil. Theres nothing attractive to foreign investors about either

Kaduna has been targeted as Nigeria's agricultural epicenter.

This has nothing to do with Buhari but everything to do with Adesina
Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by stonemasonn: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I disagree. A governor like Gandollar, a thief, is far more competent than Ikpeazu. Elrufa'i is far better than Fayose.
I agree with you about Kano, but as for Kaduna we all know that Buhari invested heavily in the state within the last 5 years, ofcourse Kaduna was the capital of the defunct northern region. If Ogun or Anambra state should have similar support from the FG, they will also be at par with Kaduna, they equally have good governors.

1 Like

Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by stonemasonn: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
MrAkata:

Kaduna has been targeted as Nigeria's agricultural epicenter.

how so?
A state that is constantly under threat from unknown kidnappers and bandits.
Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by abduljabbar4(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
stonemasonn:
I agree with you about Kano, but as for Kaduna we all know that Buhari invested heavily in the state within the last 5 years, ofcourse Kaduna was the capital of the defunct northern region. If Ogun or Anambra state should have similar support from the FG, they will also be at par with Kaduna, they equally have good governors.

Actually Buhari hasn't done much, although I agree that he is trying to. Most of the success recorded so far is the handwork of Elrufai. That man made a lot of changes that have brought positive results. I don't think there are ghost workers in our civils service anymore unlike in the past.
Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by bigpicture001: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
The way forward is financial capital formation, physical capital accumulation, human resource development and integrity.....

With that the economy will be grown by Nigerians
Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by MrAkata: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol go to America make money and try to pull it out then see ....most of those companies like sony and many more are mostly owned by American shareholders

There are key areas of economy America would never allow outsiders own

With all the company in otta , how developed is it ? ...during the pandemic how many pallative did they share in otta ? .. rather they went back home ...it's simple economics

You sound ignorant my brother.

Sony is a Japanese company. The CEO is Japanese . Samsung a Korean company bought about 30% of the company at one time.

Many American companies are owned by foreign private equity firms
Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by stonemasonn: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Actually Buhari hasn't done much, although I agree that he is trying to. Most of the success recorded so far is the handwork of Elrufai. That man made a lot of changes that have brought positive results. I don't think there are ghost workers in our civils service anymore unlike in the past.
Em! An upgraded international Airport helps alot, the dry port can perform wonders don't you think? I will also invest in a state with a good international Airport and dry port, a good university (ABU) too for quality labour, and cheap land.
But the insecurity in the state

1 Like

Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by MrAkata: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
stonemasonn:
how so?
A state that is constantly under threat from unknown kidnappers and bandits.

Kaduna has vast acres of fertile farmland. The weather also allows for year round crops

It's the equivalent of what America calls the "breadbasket " States like Nebraska that produce the crops that feeds America's.
Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by Arrewa: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
abduljabbar4:

No, you are terribly wrong. Kano has been a commercial hub for centuries before the colonial masters even came to civilize the primitive natives of Lagos. It did not become so becausenof western education. Western education or not, if the state has favourable policies, raw materials and an existing market, then that state will prosper. By the way, the 40%ers in Kano that are literates are more than the population of many southern states. Also, things are no longer the way they used to be. Everyone sends his kids to school these days.

Talking about "sanity", I can authoritatively state that Kano is a lot saner than most of your states, Lagos inclusive. Kano doesn't have one million boys, doesn't have cultists, has no killer herdsmen (save for a few kidnappers that attack less than 20 people per month), has no millions of Yahoo boys and other vices. In Lagos, you find all sorts of pollution and scammers everywhere. I also dare you to mention ONE state that doesn't have mud houses in thousands. I went to Ebonyi in 2012 and I was not impressed. Same thing happened when I entered ondo state in 2014. I would pick my state (Kaduna) over any of them.

There is no false hope here. Northern States like Kebbi, Kano, Gombe and Kaduna have been getting lots of FDIs over the past few years. Kaduna just surpassed your almighty Lagos.

Talking about the contrast of Abuja and other northern states, you are being a hypocrite. How many states in Southern Nigeria can measure up to Lagos?

Proximity to Abuja DID NOT DEVELOP KADUNA. If you take a few seconds of your time to actually think, you would ask yourself : what about the other states that are close to Abuja?

Kaduna is not the only state near Abuja. During the time of Ramalan Hero and Yakowa, they did nothing to improve Kaduna state but people like Makarfi, Namadi Sambo and best of all, Elrufa'i are responsible for the recent transformation of Kaduna. In fact, I believe we will soon overtake Kano with the amount of projects going on.

Kano and Kaduna have a high amount of population (which is one of the major reasons for Lago's success whether you agree or not). Kanawas are known for business. They have the best businessmen in Northern Nigeria. Most of them are more geared towards commerce than school, and that is why they have millions of ILLITERATE millionaires and billionaires. Imagine a state like that having a sea port. They would be on the same level with your Lagos.

Actually, Abuja did not significantly change until the era of Obasanjo. Yes, it was under a southerners administration that Abuja was transformed but you can't undermine the superb expertise of the FCT minister. It isn't Obasanjo that is known as "Mai Rusau" today, it's a northerner. Also, by your logic, we can say that the north developed Lagos since more Northerners ruled than Southerners since 1960.

Abuja did enjoy decrees, but so did Lagos since the late 1800s! The white men played a major part in the development of Lagos and no matter what, FCTs will always get benefits. Move the FCT to Zamfara today and I will assure you that in the next 10 years, it will be better than most Nigerian states.

To understand this, ask yourself why South Africa, the country with most White Settlers,
is more developed than all the countries in Subsaharan Africa. It's because the white came in and favored themselves right from the start. It's the reason the best neighborhoods till that are owned by the whites. It's the same factor that is favoring Lagos and not because it's citizens have superhuman brains.
I'm following shugaban Yan Arewa na Nairaland... Allah yakara capacity!!

1 Like

Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by abduljabbar4(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm following shigaban Yan Arewa na Nairaland... Allah yakara capacity!!

To fa. Har an bani sarauta kenancheesy. To ina Godiya. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by Arrewa: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
abduljabbar4:

To fa. Har an bani sarauta kenancheesy. To ina Godiya. Ameen
muna bayan ka... Kaci gaba da koyawa jahilai hankali

Aikin ka na kyau

2 Likes

Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by colonelwealth(m): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

There are critical sectors you need to invest in your self ....

Bro, he is right you know.
The southeast political & economic must start working deligently to attract FDI into the region. It should be handled as a matter of economic urgency. Indegineous investments are good but to enjoy & maximize the huge potentials of the region. FDIs have the deep pockets,technical knowhow& international leverage that is very important for the population of the region.
The SE leaders must be made to show stewardship by the quality & quantity of investment they are able to attract. Since other regions are doing that on their own, the SE must do theirs&discourage excessive capital flight from the region.
Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by colonelwealth(m): 12:28am On Jul 21, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Abdul, u r a knowledgeable fellow.
The North has been rising with & without FG's favours.
The north is rich&has political capacity. The challenge with the south is deliberate deception&blame trading. Most times u see southerners shout 'the north is poor&illiterate' leaving their own obvious issues.
The south has huge amazing potentials but must first start solving her problems without looking for excuses either true or false.
The southern people must leave the north to handle her issues and focus in achieving her huge potentials & holding her leaders to account.
Atleast 10 southern States has the potentials to be even bigger economics than Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by abduljabbar4(m): 1:44am On Jul 21, 2020
colonelwealth:

Abdul, u r a knowledgeable fellow.
The North has been rising with & without FG's favours.
The north is rich&has political capacity. The challenge with the south is deliberate deception&blame trading. Most times u see southerners shout 'the north is poor&illiterate' leaving their own obvious issues.
The south has huge amazing potentials but must first start solving her problems without looking for excuses either true or false.
The southern people must leave the north to handle her issues and focus in achieving her huge potentials & holding her leaders to account.

Atleast 10 southern States has the potentials to be even bigger economics than Lagos.

@bolded that's the major problem with the south. We are supposed to be in this together but instead of them to join us in voicing our grievances and putting pressure on our leaders, they opt to adore convicted thieves like James Ibori while thinking the average Usman in Bauchi state is responsible for their misery.

After all of these, they'll say that northerners are being brainwashed by their leaders when their own leaders have convinced them that other than forests, mud houses and hunger, there is nothing in the north. One guy on facebook even said people travel on horses in Sokotocheesy. I even thought he was only joking before realizing that he truly believed it.

2 Likes

Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by sulaak(m): 4:43am On Jul 21, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Let's forget NDDC for a while. Are you aware that the Niger Delta Proportionally gets far more allocation from the FG than Kano (even if you ignore the 13% derivation they enjoy) and yet they have nothing to show for it. Their leaders (including the NIGER DELTANS that head NDDC) would steal billions if Naira and then go out to tell their people that the North is the reason for their poverty.

Give some of our governors those resources and see how things will turn out in the next few years.

Northern governors are responsible for the excessive violence across the North.

If you think Northern governors are better than governors in the South or vice versa then you have a ethnic bias issues.

All Nigerians governors are corrupt and bad.
Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by akigbemaru: 7:12am On Jul 21, 2020
abduljabbar4:

No, you are terribly wrong. Kano has been a commercial hub for centuries before the colonial masters even came to civilize the primitive natives of Lagos. It did not become so because of western education.
Kano has been a commercial center for the Northern Region and no doubt about it, but it won’t be nothing to right home when juxtapose with Lagos of then and now. Proximity usually plays roles in building a nation. Kano State is closer to Arab Nations because of the proximity and that is why the Northerners would always play key roles in Islamic Studies than with Western Ideologies. Like Yorubas in the West are closer to the Western Countries than to the Arab world. There is nothing changes yet, the way Kano remains the gateway to Arab Countries remain the same way that Lagos remains the gateway to Western Countries. By the White Man’s standard, the Africans are primitive people and if goes by Captain Clapperton in 1823, he would concur that the Yoruba Nation was more organized and cultivated than anywhere in Nigeria before the amalgamation of 1914. Furthermore, 85 percent of Hausa Fulani captive slaves were sold directly to Yorubas and you can read more on the History of Yoruba Nation. Plus, you have already confessed that if the Northerners are closer to water, they would have gone far beyond the current stage, which I totally understand.

Western education or not, if the state has favourable policies, raw materials and an existing market, then that state will prosper.
Without education, there is no way to enforce or enshrine favorable policies and who are the capable lawyers to codify binding laws? 97% of Nigerian lawyers would not have become a lawyer in a saner world. In America, you will need to finish 4-year college before seating for hard-nosed LSAT and if you pass, and then get to enroll into four-year law school. In Nigeria, straight from high school, you will be bundled into the Law School. To build any solid or enviable society, it all rests on BINDING LAWS and it means you must train competent lawyers. Divorced Law, Immigration Law, Foreign Policy Law, Human Right Laws, State and City Laws are not solid in Nigeria and the reason why Nigeria is highest on Poverty Ladder and in lowest ebbs of all HDI.
By the way, the 40%ers in Kano that are literates are more than the population of many southern states. Also, things are no longer the way they used to be. Everyone sends his kids to school these days.
That is a bland comparison, such presumption only can work if the current status quo lingers on in Nigeria, where you deploy Federal Character, Quota System and Compulsive-Raging-Hormone-For-Gerrymandering during elections. In a saner world, large population holds no known advantage to the Mount Rushmore of literacy of a society. British Empire was of a little population when it ruled Chinese and Indians. The Western European countries have the lowest populations on earth as we know it, but remain the highest in term of HDI and HAI. On a fair battle ground, I don’t think all the entire literate populace in the entire North can stalemate with the entire literate populace of the South Western Nigeria in the battle for WHO IS WHO in Western Education. For the same reason why I don’t think Yoruba Islamic scholars can compete with the Hausa Scholars when it comes to Arab worldview. Remember that up till date, the North still campaigns on the totem of Educational Least Advantage Region to get hook up in the Jamb and other standardized tests’ cut off marks. I would not deny the facts that the Northerners are making progress and they are showing some capabilities towards the western education but at a crawling pace, unlike the way they see the Arab Islamic Education like the hapless moths to a scorching fire.

1 Like

Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by Amorprincesa24: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2020
But the unrest over there will not allow their economy to strive. In short, Nigeria's investment climate is too harsh.
Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by IMO01: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2020
frog12:
are you sure no be money the dem dey steal?

No idea bro
Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by sulaak(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
abduljabbar4:

The head of NDDC is Buhari, NDDC is a federal ministry the ministerial appointments are made by Buhari.
Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Omooba77:

All the K states in Nigeria, what is unique about them. Do yo know Barnawa quarters , before you called someone liar, always say aloud, not everyone is like me.............................................
You see! You are just a PATHETIC LIAR! barnawa is NOT a quarters but a suburb. You are soooooooooo much of a LIAR and I was right. You are a LIAR and you know nothing. You argue based on "hearsays" and never because you've seen stuff for yourself. "MUTUMU AREWA" grin . LIARRRRRR. I put it to you that you've NEVER BEEN TO THE NORTH. LIAR. Google can't help you dear cos it's soooooooo limited. hehehe lol "All the k states" grin Nothing person no go see for internet. Lies, misinformation and fake news everywhere chai
A CONFIDENT LIAR grin
Re: NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow by Omooba77: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
sbaks:
You see! You are just a PATHETIC LIAR! barnawa is NOT a quarters but a suburb. You are soooooooooo much of a LIAR and I was right. You are a LIAR and you know nothing. You argue based on "hearsays" and never because you've seen stuff for yourself. "MUTUMU AREWA" grin . LIARRRRRR. I put it to you that you've NEVER BEEN TO THE NORTH. LIAR. Google can't help you dear cos it's soooooooo limited. hehehe lol "All the k states" grin Nothing person no go see for internet. Lies, misinformation and fake news everywhere chai
A CONFIDENT LIAR grin

Ok sir, God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee / Govenor Dambaba Suntai Of Taraba State Is Dead? / Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.